The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

Nathan 3 - 0 Giggs

Nathan 1 - 1 Giggs (**** YOU ALONSO, ****)

Nathan 3 - 0 Me

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Me 1 - 1 Nathan [Alonso]

Missed a penalty with 10 minutes to go, Nathan scored with 5 minutes left but SUPER ALONSO scores in stoppage time.. WhenNathan says he wants to kill himself on XBL, you know you've got a good result!

HOW THE **** DID I LOSE THAT?????? HOW DOES MODRIC OUT JUMP FERDINAND HOW DID CAVANI AND NANI MISS THOSE ONE ON ONES
i'm not bitter..... good game mckergan... you sir are a truly insane gamer ;)

HOW THE **** DID I LOSE THAT?????? HOW DOES MODRIC OUT JUMP FERDINAND HOW DID CAVANI AND NANI MISS THOSE ONE ON ONES
i'm not bitter..... good game mckergan... you sir are a truly insane gamer ;)

Was an epic game lol..i was 2 down until just before half-time...honestly thought i was gonna lose that one, xbox was for the bin haha...good game gatez ;)

Would just like to point out to those I have games with in Division 2 that I may not be available for games this weekend and partially next week. I have taken a short rest from my Xbox, but I will be back soon to play all of my games as per usual.

Apologies for the inconvenience pals.

moi 3-1 giggles
gerrard x2, cavani
mata

2 penno's and he missed a penno sums it up really, dirty basterds

Me 1 - 3 Ronan

Me 7 - 1 Ronan

lololololol

I'm also available for games today/tonight if anyone is up for playing their draft games ;)

Wilko 2 - 3 McKergan
(Iniesta, Wellinton) (Modric, Honda, ?)

Saved a Penalty in the 90th min and then won the header with Iniesta and nearly wnet through with Suarez!
GG!