The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

Thanks for the offer Wilko but I'm happy now I have Srna :D

Done.

Nobody told me Reyes had gone from 85 to 78.. Any chance I can swap him for someone else? :p

Woah that's a bit of a drop! :( Should have done some research! I hope none of the players I picked have dropped by that much.

Woah that's a bit of a drop! :( Should have done some research! I hope none of the players I picked have dropped by that much.

It's horrible. Also, Evra has lost his pace and tactician thing.. So ******.

Also, can I replace Reyes? I was serious. I know who I want. (;

Me 3 - 0 Gatezz
W.Montillo
L.Modric (Curled in the top corner)
T.Walcott

It's horrible. Also, Evra has lost his pace and tactician thing.. So ******.

Also, can I replace Reyes? I was serious. I know who I want. (;

I have said to people they can only replace players with a player of a similar rating. :/ Like Ronan replacing Ivanovic with Giggs last season when he wanted to change someone else, and he has also swapped Ramires (79) for Crouch (77?), so I should really keep it similar for everyone.

So it depends what the players rating is that you want to swap him with. :)

Whoever has Mascherano would you swap him for Lampard, Hamsik, or Ganso?

I have said to people they can only replace players with a player of a similar rating. :/ Like Ronan replacing Ivanovic with Giggs last season when he wanted to change someone else, and he has also swapped Ramires (79) for Crouch (77?), so I should really keep it similar for everyone.

So it depends what the players rating is that you want to swap him with. :)

I wanted Farfan.. :/

Me 3 - 0 Gatezz
W.Montillo
L.Modric (Curled in the top corner)
T.Walcott

sorry for rage quitting, tonight's not my night... passes to no one, cech was in ridiculus form. still... like my team made some serious errors in the picking of subs though... went for a comedy bench.. mistake

Lloris
fabio-diawara-ferdinand-cristico
nani-gerrard-eriksen-young
gomez-cavani
subs: llorente... and the rest are unimportant and heskey ;)

Actually Wilko, I'll take you up on that offer of Abate.. Turns out Srna is ****. You can have Reyes. (;

Also, can't remember who I played last night but I got spanked :( Hopefully it was due to tiredness not due to my team being incredibly retarded.

Will you be putting up a table etc Dunc?

Yeah will do. Basically it's this:

Div 1:
CT
Tirath
Dunc
Ronan
Aanndddyy
Jonesy

Div2:
Jake
Giggles
Gates
McHammer
Wilko
Nick
Nathan

Actually Wilko, I'll take you up on that offer of Abate.. Turns out Srna is ****. You can have Reyes. (;

Also, can't remember who I played last night but I got spanked :( Hopefully it was due to tiredness not due to my team being incredibly retarded.

You played me last night Andy, first one was close in all honesty, second game wasn't though :)