Reaction score
Less than 3 hours to go!! How many of you are staying up to play?
I was gonna but the wife said i was a sad git! LOL
Was thinking of calling in sick for work tomorrow but she'd just natter all day long so
its a late nighter for me tomorrow instead!!
Hope you all enjoy the new game and if you come across any cheap raw talent then don't be shy about
it and let me know!!!

MARCHING ON TOGETHER!!!! LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS!

Staying up all night writing a report due tomorrow, probably. Then I'll go to game and buy it.

Will finish off activating it, then start up my save and play for an hour then go to bed.

Last edited:
Was planning on just getting up extra early tomorrow to play, but since i've had my game since this morning and not been able to play, i'll probs stay up till 2-3, get pre-season done.

gonna have a nice long sleep, go to school then enjoy my copy tomorrow night.

staying up all night ! Dunno which team i'll start with tho :( Most likely a french one i guess such as Montpellier or Sochaux... many wonderkids there :)

hi all! i m from romania when the game will be released here ? tnx !

Gonna activate, have a quick play around, bed, up at 7 am, school run, back at 9....then from 9-17:00 shall be FM day :D

Am I right in thinking we can use our saved game from the demo? think you could do last year like.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER! LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS!!!

ajt09:1342493 said:
Gonna activate, have a quick play around, bed, up at 7 am, school run, back at 9....then from 9-17:00 shall be FM day :D

QUALITY DAY BUD!!

I can only get my copy tomorrow night... Trip to Oxfordshire from Preston is a long one. Probably pick it up, mess abot with the editor for a bit, and start editing for my BaP to be ready for the weekend.

If not, Saturday morning I shall head to town :L

Some theme music would be appropriate here.

[video=youtube;9jK-NcRmVcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw[/video]

Am I right in thinking we can use our saved game from the demo? think you could do last year like.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER! LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS!!!

QUALITY DAY BUD!!

I have read you can yes, i am only three months into demo so may restart a fresh instead, but will re-use my tactic as doing well with it top of the prem with man utd

Some theme music would be appropriate here.

[video=youtube;9jK-NcRmVcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw[/video]

I hate you. I was going to do this when we were only minutes away.

Guess it was just too optimistic of me :p

I hate you. I was going to do this when we were only minutes away.

Guess it was just too optimistic of me :p

I'm sorry... I just thought I'd be a troll and post it before anybody else :p

have it pre loaded but quite busy tomorrow having school, then playing footie with friends then hanging out with girlfriend. **** you social life I want to play FM!

have it pre loaded but quite busy tomorrow having school, then playing footie with friends then hanging out with girlfriend. **** you social life I want to play FM!

Yeah... Social life ruins a lot... That's why I gave it up :p

Take a laptop and you can multi task through all of those, like a real man.

I would be staying up, if I didn't have to go to school tomorrow :(, but then it's a half term full of FM.