Half the MK Dons season done on the demo... Waiting for midnight!

Promotion then on to Champions league glory... perhaps not all tonight though.. |)

What do you think Victor Valdes does for Barcelona?

reckon I could get away with it in history. We are doing coursework and using laptops anyway ;) I should install it on the school laptops! :O

Booked the day off from work tomorrow (my brother's birthday, not just for FM) so it works out quite nicely actually. Tonight I will load up my save game, and might start a game that includes members of the FM-Base community.

**** time-zone, I am in Netherlands, is +1 so I wont get it until 1....... but I have still 3 days of vacation left so :)

I will try and get my copy tomorrow after school and the first thing i will be doing is making a Wonderkids shortlist better then the ones i made last year

I will try and get my copy tomorrow after school and the first thing i will be doing is making a Wonderkids shortlist better then the ones i made last year

And then Raikan will come along and make your shortlist look insignificant and worthless. ;P

All nighter baby !

No school tomorrow like a boss !

Last year between all my shortlists i got 20,000 downloads and this shortlist will be the biggest and most complete i have made.

I'm sat at work was gonna go to asda at midnight and get it but just pre-loaded it, the bar can run itself tonight!

Last year between all my shortlists i got 20,000 downloads and this shortlist will be the biggest and most complete i have made.

I'll try it out, but surely what you'll just be doing is filtering the top wonderkids via the FM Editor or a scouting program?

I will play tonight too. I hade so much overtime to take out, so i dont work for 2 weeks |)
I from Sweden but i will pick an english team. Luton i think

I will play tonight too. I hade so much overtime to take out, so i dont work for 2 weeks |)
I from Sweden but i will pick an english team. Luton i think

Luton.....

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Going to bed an put timer on 8 o clock and start have a go at it in the morning

im at uni at 11 so that gives me quite abit of time on it tonight :D. My floor in halls is going to be deserted for the foreseeable future!!!!

GAME IS OUT 30MINS EARLIER STEAM IS DECRYPTING FILES NOW GUYZ

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hip Hip Hussah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1