whats the press conferences like are they much different from 11 or still really repetitive?

Where the **** does steam install the files? I just want to find the folder i'd normally put my tactics, training schedules etc, but there isn't one. What happened to the "one time" activation with steam and then install seperately.

Just finished the main part of my report now.

You'll probably have done a season before I even have the game. :p

I know the feeling hopefully when I wake up in the morning FM 12 will be waiting for me :)

why steam says I can't play yet, after all installed? (I'm in Brazil)

Do elaborate please. I'm waiting desperately for screenies and news lol.

Just the ones where you do the tutorials completely. Extremely straightforward stuff.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Just finished the main part of my report now.

You'll probably have done a season before I even have the game. :p

I wish lol. Just having a tinker around, then bed. Got a school run to do. Then it's the fun. Play every single match (including friendlies) fully, get tactics etc etc etc. I like to go for the full works-like putting in the hard work for ultimate satisfaction. Probably won't get to kick off til Saturday. When you gettin it?

Last edited:
Please respond me to this question! If i load my demo savegame in the full game will be in the full game more players?

Please respond me to this question! If i load my demo savegame in the full game will be in the full game more players?

No. You will be able to get more at the end of the season if you add more leagues but you will still be on a small db.

Hello fm fans!

I just received an email with activation code for fm 2012 but no link to download the program files..
Need help please!

Sorry for my english!

wheres the data editor? Ive looked in steamapps/common/football manager but i dont have a tools folder. Shouldn't it be in there.

dont worry found it you have to download it seperately this year through steam

I still haven't gotten the email with the download link. I'm in Australia. Anyone know whats happening?