The Final Whistle Podcast

*James*

Modern Day Leg End
Reaction score
logoyzw.png

Well, to accompany my blog, me and a mate have decided to (attempt) to start up a running monthly football podcast show. Hopefully you guys can have a listen to the first show due for release after Christmas/Before the New Year, while you are all, like me, waiting for the official FM Base show.

This is shameful plugging, I know, but doing the same for my blog has worked wonders, so I decided to give it a go.

So yeah, thus far it has been a bit of a shambles in terms of organisation, but, as I say, we hope for the first show to be out before the New Year, and after Christmas (because at the moment, Father Christmas is funding everything ;))

http://www.thefinalwhistlepodcast.blogspot.com
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-final-whistle/id412644105

Last edited:
I listen to alot of podcasts and it takes up my whole week, but if i can i will definatly give this one a try mate. What kind of topics are discussed?

I listen to alot of podcasts and it takes up my whole week, but if i can i will definatly give this one a try mate. What kind of topics are discussed?

To be honest mate, I don't even know yet, the general idea is that we will review the previous month's footballing action (so, for example, next week's show will review football from December), but it could turn into anything....:S

To be honest mate, I don't even know yet, the general idea is that we will review the previous month's footballing action (so, for example, next week's show will review football from December), but it could turn into anything....:S

Oh i didn't see that, so its a monthly podcast discussing the events of the previous month. Nice idea.

Good idea. Will give it a listen now and again.

Cheers mate. :D

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

What type of things do you listen to, if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers mate. :D

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

What type of things do you listen to, if you don't mind me asking?

Football Weekly, The Game Podcast(mainly because i like Gab Marcotti), ITV Football pod, The Football Ramble, The world football phone in and optajoke podcast.

We've completely revamped the layout and design, in my opinion it looks a lot better now. We are planning to record the first show this Thursday, edit it in post production and release it sometime Friday. I've put up a post on our current progress following the visit of Father Christmas, so I'd be grateful if you guys could show support by commenting and following. :)

I might give a listen ;)

I might give a listen ;)

Cheers mate. :)

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:56 AM ----------

We are recording our first show today, it should be uploaded by the evening. It would be great if as many people as possible could give it a listen.

Well, to accompany my blog, me and a mate have decided to (attempt) to start up a running monthly football podcast show. Hopefully you guys can have a listen to the first show due for release after Christmas/Before the New Year, while you are all, like me..

Enjoying it mate, your friend's voice is slightly irritating but not his fault lol!

It's good! Funny banter and strange ways of saying Derby...and I liked the quizzy bits. :D

Not the worst thing i've ever heard tbf - but it needs some work/refining (i've only listened to first 10mins).

I'm not a podcast fan though.

Although, It's something I doubt i'd have the testicles to do, so well done.