The Final Whistle Podcast

Cheers mate, good to know. :) (His confidence was hit after his voice was labelled "irritating" :p

Yes, Premier League winner with Blackburn and West Ham United legend, Tony Gale. :D

How did you manage that?

We have a twitter feed up now, grateful if you could follow. :D

C'mon with the new pod, been checking the Itunes all week!

I know! We're a week late already, but we are recording our second show tomorrow, so fingers crossed everything goes to plan. Thanks for your support!

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:56 PM ----------

Beazley here now with me, the show is about to be recorded, complete with interview with Premier League winner Tony Gale. :D

Recording finished, will be uploaded in the next half hour. :)

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Sorry, technical problems have delayed the upload. We are working on it....

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

images

We have finally uploaded the show, complete with an interview with Sky Sports Pundit Tony Gale. Please give it a listen (The link to the site is in the OP) comment, rate, subscribe in iTunes, EMAIL IN, and we will be forever grateful!

Unfortunately, the episode will not be available on iTunes until later this week due to approval times,and so is only available to listn to online via the website, or on Mixcloud.

Ps, if you are listening, just let us know in a post below so the thread gets some coverage at the top of the recent threads list, cheers. :)

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:49 PM ----------

No feedback then?

Last edited:
Gonna have a listen now :)

Good stuff. :D

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Right, so after much deliberation with Boez at school today, we have both decided yesterday's show was far too boring (other than Tony Gale's interview), as opposed to the first one, which was full of pathetic jokes and high pitched laughter - two extremes. So as of the next show, we will be looking to even out the show with some kind of banter and comedy, but retaining the football mantra. You will be hearing less of us, more of other, more important people (we might possibly have Paul Parker on the next show, TBC). I'm grateful for all the "hits" so far, and will be looking to improve the show as a result of your support. :)

We have managed to finally fix the iTunes problems, both episodes are now up there and live, we'd be grateful if you haven't already, to give the new one a listen. Cheers. :D

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-final-whistle/id412644105

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

New post on the obscenities of Beazley's shorts - click the link in the OP, and then the image of him in a red top, to find out more.... :D

Make sure your mate pronounces David "Veeya" right next time. :p

Site currently being transferred to an independent domain name (www.finalwhistlepodcast.co.uk, ie without the .blogspot in it). It will take a day or so to complete, so the site will be down for that time... Episodes still available on iTunes. :)

listened to it the other day. sounds good can't wait for the next one

Just listened to both, and I found the second one better personally. Only part I don't enjoy is the Challenge James vs Beazley, really. Apart from that, very professional, very good. Top work, keep it up.

EDIT: Doesn't mean I agree with some of the views on football though. Beazley's view on Liverpool's transfers is just wrong, tbh. :p

listened to it the other day. sounds good can't wait for the next one

Great stuff, thanks mate. :)

Have you had to pay for the domain?

£8.50 for two years wasn't a bad deal IMO. ;)

Just listened to both, and I found the second one better personally. Only part I don't enjoy is the Challenge James vs Beazley, really. Apart from that, very professional, very good. Top work, keep it up.

EDIT: Doesn't mean I agree with some of the views on football though. Beazley's view on Liverpool's transfers is just wrong, tbh. :p

Thanks mate, I will be letting him know, :) We both prefer the second one as well.

I really enjoy listening to your podcasts, ill be listening again next month :)