The Final Whistle Podcast

its a good start and hope you stick with it. Beginning something like this isnt easy (as the 11 trys to do the intro proved) but its good to see you havent already abandoned the idea and hopefully you will continue this.

Downloaded this, the music while you were doing the 34 seconds thing was too loud, so I really couldn't here your voices... but it only needs to go down a bit, the beat at the start is a bit long for me.. but I'm likin it :D

Thanks everyone for the great feedback! :)

Hah, the music at the start is so cheezy, but then again, it's a good show.

I liked it. :)

EDIT-

That Geordie accent was an actual insult. But it was worth listening to that 35 minutes.

Last edited:
Hah, the music at the start is so cheezy, but then again, it's a good show.

I liked it. :)

EDIT-

That Geordie accent was an actual insult. But it was worth listening to that 35 minutes.

I apologise on behalf of my friend, I do not know to this day why he supports Sunderland....

just listened to it. i must say that was amazing

Wow that's very strong, thanks a lot mate! :)

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:59 PM ----------

We can now be accessed through iTunes, if you go to the most recent post and click the subscribe button. Also, it is possible, I think, that we could have former footballer Tony Gale to interview for the next show, which would be fantastic. :)

Wow, Tony Gale? How have you pulled those strings?

I listened to it last night and i think its great, ill definitely be listening next week.

I listened to it last night and i think its great, ill definitely be listening next week.

That's fantastic to know mate, but I'm afraid the next show doesn't come out 'till next month - we thought we'd ease the podcast into our already busy schedules what with school work and the like. We might make them more frequent later on in the year depending on their success.

That's fantastic to know mate, but I'm afraid the next show doesn't come out 'till next month - we thought we'd ease the podcast into our already busy schedules what with school work and the like. We might make them more frequent later on in the year depending on their success.

I suppose that makes sense to do it that way really, better to have 1 good podcast than 4 rushed ones.

next months tommorow

Tbh, since I heard the quizz bit, the part when Beazley says "Derba-Derby" has been stuck in my head all day.

Still funny though. Looking forward to the next.

Tbh, since I heard the quizz bit, the part when Beazley says "Derba-Derby" has been stuck in my head all day.

Still funny though. Looking forward to the next.

I'll take that as a good thing. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

next months tommorow

End of each month, you know what I meant :p

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:49 AM ----------

We have changed the layout of the blog, would be great if people could say which they preferred - either this or the previous one, if you can remember it. :)

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

And we have changed the layout yet again, I've been working since 2 o'clock today on this one, so I'd be grateful is you could give me your thoughts...

So it is with great pleasure that I can confirm we have Tony Gale on our next show! That should be sometime in the last week of January, so it'd be great if you could have a listen, even if its just to hear what Galey has to say, and not us! :)

So it is with great pleasure that I can confirm we have Tony Gale on our next show! That should be sometime in the last week of January, so it'd be great if you could have a listen, even if its just to hear what Galey has to say, and not us! :)

Eh? THE Tony Gale?!?!