The Flying Dutch (Epic Attacks, Solid D, All-around Fun)

GobBluthJD

Reaction score
Flying Dutch

It's not even the end of December, but this one is too good to keep to myself. Asymmetric attacking, solid at the back, amazing from corners and fun to watch. A good way to wind down FM 14.

View attachment 334699 View attachment 334698

53 goals and it's only the middle of December. +37 goal difference. ZERO losses yet.
View attachment 334695

League leaders in goals, average ratings, almost assists
View attachment 334693

Goals from corners are way up
View attachment 334691

Solid run with no losses yet
View attachment 334689

It's a CCC machine. And I should've won that Chelsea game - FM 14 unfair right there.
View attachment 334685 View attachment 334684 View attachment 334682

OI's are built in. Corner is built in. Training is View attachment 334679

Give it a go Flying Dutch

Hey do you think this tactic fits PSG and Atletico Madrid?

What is your pre-season out and during-season?

Would be appreciated for the help :)

Should work great with PSG (Zlaten would get a ton of headers) and Atletico. AMC and MC's will score most so as long as you got a few good shooters there, you'll be good.

Pre-season and during season training stayed the same. Team Cohesion High and Att. Movement for match training.

Should work great with PSG (Zlaten would get a ton of headers) and Atletico. AMC and MC's will score most so as long as you got a few good shooters there, you'll be good.

Pre-season and during season training stayed the same. Team Cohesion High and Att. Movement for match training.

Thanks for the reply mate, I had one last question:

Need I to change the mentality of the game, or is it just run the attacking at all times, both at home and away matches?

and the last, do you think i need to change about the tactic of each season, or is it just to run the same tactic all the time?

Would be appreciated for the help
smile.gif

A few draws though, ehh looks interesting :)

Few draws are inevitable in FM14 ;) Anyone who says otherwise has been doctoring their saves to make it look otherwise...

No losses though!

Thanks for the reply mate, I had one last question:

Need I to change the mentality of the game, or is it just run the attacking at all times, both at home and away matches?

and the last, do you think i need to change about the tactic of each season, or is it just to run the same tactic all the time?

Would be appreciated for the help
smile.gif

I keep it attacking, both at home and away. If I'm only winning by 1 goal and I can tell my team is playing really bad, I'll change it to standard after the 80th minute, but otherwise I don't change it ever.

Does it work for smaller teams too?

I haven't tried it with a smaller team yet - will do as soon as I finish this Man U season.

It should work just fine though. I've had Rooney out for 4 months with a broken leg, Van Persie out for 2 months, Falcao out for a month, Luke Shaw out, and on and on, and we're still winning 99% of the time. (H)

Wonder if this would be decent for southampton, desperate to get a save going with them. might test!!!

This does look a very good tactic to finish off FM14

just got promoted with sheff utd to championship, gonna use this tactic on the new season

When i get time m8 will give it ago the thing is im only in my 1st season in the prem with wigan after winning the championship. But my wigan team ain't that good i didn't get much budget for getting them promoted. Which i hope FM15 sort that out

Torino, 5 games in the Serie A and 5 wins. With a 4x0 away against Roma. No transfers.

Great tactic, mate.

Ain't working with my Atletico side at all atm.. Losses against Bilbao, Real, Malaga.. 3 games in season, 3 losses.