The Flying Dutch (Epic Attacks, Solid D, All-around Fun)

I instant resulted a season last night using this tactic with southampton, finished 4th and won the capital one cup..roll on the 2nd season!!!!

I instant resulted a season last night using this tactic with southampton, finished 4th and won the capital one cup..roll on the 2nd season!!!!

Nice, I've never tried it with instant result or FMC. Nice results though!

Ain't working with my Atletico side at all atm.. Losses against Bilbao, Real, Malaga.. 3 games in season, 3 losses.

Strange. Who are you playing as your AMC's and MC's? Those are most important positions it seems.

Incredible tactic, so many shots, CCC'S and goals it's amazing!

Only thing I can possibly fault, maybe it's my fault but the AP, is struggling to get involved in the game as much and gets a low rating of around 6.8, not been higher unless he scores, thinking about changing him to a Treq or SS? Any thoughts.

Thanks.

Strange. Who are you playing as your AMC's and MC's? Those are most important positions it seems.

Any ideas on who could play the position as AMC and MC's for Atletico Madrid with the new update, and how would you set up the formation for atletico madrid?

Are you guys having any success with this tactic in away games? I find it very good when playing at home, but it leaks badly in away games for me.

Are you guys having any success with this tactic in away games? I find it very good when playing at home, but it leaks badly in away games for me.

I've been using this tweak for away games: Flying Dutch Control

It changes team mentality and some individual positions and roles. Seems to do a bit better at away games or against much bigger teams.

Incredible tactic, so many shots, CCC'S and goals it's amazing!

Only thing I can possibly fault, maybe it's my fault but the AP, is struggling to get involved in the game as much and gets a low rating of around 6.8, not been higher unless he scores, thinking about changing him to a Treq or SS? Any thoughts.

Thanks.

It's worth a try. My AP is my highest scored but it's a really individual position (needs great long shots, composure, etc), so maybe yours will work better as a SS or T - would be an interesting experiment (H)

Flying Dutch

It's not even the end of December, but this one is too good to keep to myself. Asymmetric attacking, solid at the back, amazing from corners and fun to watch. A good way to wind down FM 14.

View attachment 692269 View attachment 692272

53 goals and it's only the middle of December. +37 goal difference. ZERO losses yet.
View attachment 692279

League leaders in goals, average ratings, almost assists
View attachment 692283

Goals from corners are way up
View attachment 692287

Solid run with no losses yet
View attachment 692296

It's a CCC machine. And I should've won that Chelsea game - FM 14 unfair right there.
View attachment 692308 View attachment 692310 View attachment 692315

OI's are built in. Corner is built in. Training is View attachment 692322

Give it a go Flying Dutch

Any ideas on who could play the position as AMC and MC's for Atletico Madrid with the new update, and how would you set up the formation for atletico madrid?

I put Brazil as a 3rd tactic and tried it for one game. Put it this way in real life there would be newspaper articles this morning praising the win but questioning the "defensive" football. We didn't really have much possession but they couldn't get past the half way line due to the defensive rock haha. We ran up scored 1 then went back to the rock haha. I'm so guilt ridden I may have to hand myself into the FA or apply for the Bolton manager's job.......

one of the best tactic i have tested.(brasil tweak)

Does Brasil have the same formation as the original one?

I put Brazil as a 3rd tactic and tried it for one game. Put it this way in real life there would be newspaper articles this morning praising the win but questioning the "defensive" football. We didn't really have much possession but they couldn't get past the half way line due to the defensive rock haha. We ran up scored 1 then went back to the rock haha. I'm so guilt ridden I may have to hand myself into the FA or apply for the Bolton manager's job.......

Haha, brilliant. Bolton could use you ;)

Does Brasil have the same formation as the original one?

Not quite. It's 2 up top and no DLF up top. It's a F9 and a T. Defensive roles and individual roles have changed slightly for the back 4 so it's more effective defensively. Team instructions are changed majorly as well. So overall it's 80% a new tactic.