The Flying Dutch (Epic Attacks, Solid D, All-around Fun)

Yeah I prefer the Brasil tweak, 2 up top is better than 2 AMC, only bad thing is away from home against big teams I get destroyed, so i just play the normal one ( 2 AMC, 1 DLF ) and I put counter.

Yeah I prefer the Brasil tweak, 2 up top is better than 2 AMC, only bad thing is away from home against big teams I get destroyed, so i just play the normal one ( 2 AMC, 1 DLF ) and I put counter.

What team are you playing with?

I hate asymmetric formations. Do you think things wouldn't work if we either push the LWB to LB position, or the RB to RWB?

In my tests, it only works with asymmetric. You can try it with making the back 4 all level or moving the RB to a RWB, but I found it became a lot less effective (for some reason...who can understand this match engine?)

Please can you post your set of tactics? Thanks

everyone should try this (Brasil).
amazing play, perfect offensive corner setup, plug n play!!!

concord rangers
sky bet league 1
6 games, 5wins 1 draw (3x3 , 27 shots on goal).
team 90~105 CA

concord rangers
sky bet league 1
team 90~105 CA
link??

concord rangers
sky bet league 1
team 90~105 CA

Nice! I hadn't tried it with a lower league team - good to see it's still working for you