Also, i want to encourage all the participants to play a few practise games against players from the opposing team just to get used to it. It is more then likely that players will need to match one anothers download region in your steam settings to be able to find games, so it can be a bit tricky.

Last edited:
Also, i want to encourage all the participants to play a few practise games against players from the opposing team just to get used to it. It is more then likely that players will need to match one anothers download region in your settings to be able to find games, so it can be a bit tricky.

Me and Lippo had a practise match earlier, it was fun! :)

To all,

If you wanted to add me to Steam for a practise game or if you are part of the English team (Craig. :)) then my Steam name is

lewie100 - FM Base

Thanks. :)

Dang it, I'm not aussie or english but what if my country time difference with Australia is 2 hours

Dang it, I'm not aussie or english but what if my country time difference with Australia is 2 hours

Tell you what, if we dont get another Aussie in the next 24 hours mate I'll dub you an honorary one :)

Being Scottish hard to decide who to support English or Aussies looking forward to it though

Was going to say that Australia should pick first in the draft - it's only fair as we have superior players in the real Ashes, and the aim is to reflect that, right? ;)

Unfortunately Danos is off on holidays & cant commit, which is fair enough. Still an open spot in the Aussie side guys......

To all,

If you wanted to add me to Steam for a practise game or if you are part of the English team (Craig. :)) then my Steam name is

lewie100 - FM Base

Thanks. :)

Have added you Lewie!

If anyone wishes to add me, my steam name is Craigusblue.

Unfortunately Danos is off on holidays & cant commit, which is fair enough. Still an open spot in the Aussie side guys......

If you've still got a spot open I'd love to put some scummy poms in their place ;)

You want fixtures first or the draft?

Still have to talk to Godfish about when we can do the draft but i could do a fixture list up?

If you could do the fixtures now, then that would be good!

Round One Fixtures

Lippo vs Godfish

Yeti vs Disclaimer

Patrick vs Lewie

Jela vs Matt

Kaarto vs Craig