Loving the potential combinations in the Aussies squad. This should be fun!

Who is that Davis Alaba lad in the Aussie squad
? Haven't seen him play before XD

Hey Pat just ran an idea past me, thought I'd see what we all think.

In the OP i said the winning side would just be the team with the most points after the 5 rounds (when everyone had played everyone else) but what if we treat each round as a "test match" so the team with the most points at the end of each round is awarded a win in that "test" then at the end of all five rounds the winners would be the side with the most test wins out of 5?

Would make it feel more like a real ashes series!?

In the OP i said the winning side would just be the team with the most points after the 5 rounds (when everyone had played everyone else) but what if we treat each round as a "test match" so the team with the most points at the end of each round is awarded a win in that "test" then at the end of all five rounds the winners would be the side with the most test wins out of 5?

That would be cool!

Very interesting concept and I will be following. Come on the English!

Yeah that's my opinion. In the real ashes if you win one test by 400 runs and lose the other tests by 50 runs each you don't win the series. It should be whoever wins the most tests :p

Yeah that's my opinion. In the real ashes if you win one test by 400 runs and lose the other tests by 50 runs each you don't win the series. It should be whoever wins the most tests :p

Yep, I agree lets run with it! So instead of round1, it will be the first test :)

Still gutted to miss out on this

Maybewith the stadiums, use the actual stadiums that they use in the ashes.

Still gutted to miss out on this

Maybewith the stadiums, use the actual stadiums that they use in the ashes.

Actually think that is Godfish's plan. MCG for the Aussies, Lords for the Poms if memory serves.

Nice to finally hear from an Aussie supporter btw!

Actually think that is Godfish's plan. MCG for the Aussies, Lords for the Poms if memory serves.

Nice to finally hear from an Aussie supporter btw!

That is the plan indeed. Kits will be close to the current ODI kits in use.

Aiming to have the file uploaded an the link sent to you all ready to go by this time tomorrow, should be good to start from that point.

My steam name is xkaarto , if anyone would like to add.