Also guys, I am toying with the idea of expanding the concept into an "FM Internationals Series" for FM16, whereby any nation who can field a team of say 3 players can challenge another nation to a "Test Match".

At this stage I am not altogether sure how it would work, & the Ashes would remain as the centre piece, but there are some other great sporting rivalries out there that we could bring to FM & who knows, maybe even create some new ones.

I know I would enjoy smashing the Kiwi's, though I am not aware of any on site. :S

Thoughts, opinions, idea's for match ups, Anyone interested in representing their country in FM etc.?

I could represent the US or Scotland against the English or the English against them

I could head up a Cornish Side! Sure their must be a few more of us out there.

If this happens, then I'm representing the Welsh!

Don't call me a betrayer English guys, but Welsh people do represent England in the big forms of the game (T20, Test, One-Day) But who says Wales can't make their own team!

Awards

English Player of the Series

Disclaimer89 - Equal most points by an Englishman, Equal best GD & also the only person to beat me :S

Nice to be given an award :) Although would have preferred if me and my team mates had of won the ashes! Haha

I would be up for joining in if there is a next one.

Am English but I am willing to betray my country to be involved :p

DC the MVP <3

*Incoherently mumbles about how he would have got the award himself if FM didn't hate him*