Hard luck Fish. Looks like i've got a job on my hands...

The most even game I've played in this Ashes series, lose 5-1. When it goes wrong, it goes horribly wrong..

[video=youtube;QFjf7E41DsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFjf7E41DsA[/video]

Get in the mood lads

By then, Aus will be batting for the second time having been skittled for 60 again most likely...

I reckon we'll show a bit of fight in Clarke/Roger's last match. We'll be skittled for at least 70, maximum 90

It would seem Craig has forgotten our match & i have been unable to contact him here or on Steam. :S

I have less than an hour until work so it looks as though the Aussies will have to wait a little bit longer to get their hands on the urn.

My apologies guys, it did slip my mind, not cool on my part i know!

Sounds good. Same here so whenever suits.

We can iron out the details when we next both on steam.

View attachment 933887
English win to keep the Ashes alive!

Both Disclaimer and Kaarto approached this game knowing that a win for Australia could finish the test in a humiliating 3-0 loss making the last 2 games worthless which would also result in Australia winning the Ashes.

England and Australia lined up in familiar fashion with Disclaimer continuing to opt for Rodriguez ahead of Muller.

The game started off lively with Australia getting the first shot of the game to bring a good save from De Gea. Not long after, Alba was needed to make a crucial interception from a tricky Robben.

The first game changing moment went England's way after Rodriguez was brought down in the box which resulted in a penalty. Rodriguez stepped up and confidently put the ball beyond a helpless Neuer.

Kaarto's Australia went about looking for a equalizer before half time which played into the England's counter-attacking ways. Neymar tricked his way into the England box before smashing the ball off the post, Ramos then cleared the ball up to Ronaldo who passed to Kroos outside the box. Kroos skipped his way inside before putting the ball into the bottom corner!

The second half went from bad to worse for Australia when the main man Toure had to leave the field injured! England took advantage of another game changing moment with quick goal from Aguero to put the game 3-0 in England's favour.

Australia mixed it up and brought on Ibra which started to see the game going more in Australia's direction in the last 15 mintues. Ibra hit the crossbar before smashing in the rebounder in the 90th minute. Unfortunately there wan't time for another.

Would like to again say thanks to Kaarto for the match. Played in high spirits and had a laugh throughout.

Now guys lets win the Ashes!!

Patrick and I should be playing in a couple hours time...