Finally! Been wondering what this was... So annoyed that I'm going away on Monday so won't be able to take part :/

Finally! Been wondering what this was... So annoyed that I'm going away on Monday so won't be able to take part :/

Still a lot to do before we actually start games so there may still be hope mate ;)

The Aussies

Lippo255

Yeti01

PatrickLFC

Feliks

Kaarto7

So, here is the team that is going to win the Ashes!

I would also like to give a special welcome to Jela. He was actually eligible to play for both sides but, of course, decided to join the winning team. Good call Jela, you wont regret it!

Aussies 1 - Poms 0, & we haven't played a game yet! :p

I will now leave it to the English captain, Godfish, to announce his team. When he is ready of course.

Last edited:
This seems awesome! Would love to be involved in a community thing like this at some point, shall be following closely!

Barmy Army all the way!

The English

Godfish93

lewie100

Disclaimer89

Matt419

CraigWL

Here stand the 5 that are to mercilessly crush the Aussies. We are entrusted with smashing the Aussies to pieces, and bringing home the urn.

Also the first team with a full compliment, 1-1 now I believe? ;)

Up the Barmy Army!​

Last edited:
See the Poms have added a 4th! One spot left on each team!

Draft Update

Myself & Lewie have just decided who will pick first in the draft. Lewie entered the names of all the players who have signed up so far into a randomizer. The winner would be the country who had a player top the list best 2 out of 3. Here are the results!

Pick 1 - Lewie

Pick 2 - Yeti

Pick 3 - Jela!

The Aussies will pick first! Now the big question, Messi or Ronaldo? :p

A pleasure to be involved!

Knowing me, i shall be about as good for my team as Lyth was in the second test.