Why is it that Muniain cannot gain citizenship? It's a shame that such a player will never play internationally. >_<

Please can some body tell me how to put the actual fm base logo in and kits???

Please can some body tell me how to put the actual fm base logo in and kits???

you need the config file and stuff then you just put it in your FM12 folder like all other graphics. the config file is on one of the first few pages of this thread

don't know if there's still anyone trying this but i'm gonna start a new save now =]

just found this so gonna give it a go playing 4-2-2-2 won first two friendlies 8-1 and 9-2 so should be fun gonna aim for 200 league goals!

I started a couple of weeks ago. Only through the first season. Won the Blue Square North and the FA Trophy. Made the 3rd Rd of the FA Cup where I lost to Norwich. Chrobak or Alonso won player of the season (I'll have to check). I only lost one game because I went on holiday after I won the league with about 10 games left.

Does the 'Giant Killer' achievement count for friendlies? Because I beat Leeds in the 2nd pre-season. Apart from the results, it was a poor start. Not many players are match fit...

ive strated about a month ago in league 2 now its so easy only challange was man city fa cup quarters do you know how i can get FC united of manchester ?

Now that my new PC has been delivered... could someone re-upload this so I can give it a go?? It's gonna be my warm up for the Pentagon this summer...