Good idea.

Well im going to go play this, be back later.

BTW. Youre killing it for me. You have the best rating, I think its around 8.80

Nice! Always good to see my player playing well. :) He is playing well for me also, dominating the assists in the league.

and no matter how much you try...you will lose players. Some people just wont re-new their contracts because either they wanna go to a bigger club or cause you just dont have the wage budget to give them what they want.

My advice is try and give everyone gametime to keep them happy and to try and tie people down to long term deals

Im undefeated like 20 games in. This is too easy lol.

Chropak, Agin and Dunc are my best players. Chropak and Agin both have more goals than appearances. And both have double digit assists. Dunc is next in goals scored.
Screeshot for Chropak and Agin plz :D

Stupid Man U took Corey Watson from me. He turned down an offer for Tottenham a few weeks earlier, and I was very happy about that, but he couldnt resist the call of the Red Devils.

Screeshot for Chropak and Agin plz :D

Chropak has slowed down, he gets injured a lot. Agin has around 35 goals. I will post screenshots later.

Wilkinson has stepped up, hes really good too.

I loss to Arsenal 2-0 in the 4th round of the FA Cup. Excited it wasnt 10-0.

Last edited:
Just thought id get this thread running again.

I've been promoted to the Championship but didnt get any new acheivements during the League 1 season.

Its not going bad so far:

View attachment 205786

Shock Contenders >> Win the FA Cup or League Cup whilst in the Championship or lower. (50pts)

View attachment 206467View attachment 206468View attachment 206469

I take it i can't get this achievement if I get promoted this year as by the time I qualify for the group stages I won't be in the Championship anymore as winning the League Cup only gets you into the 3rd qualifying round of the Europa League?....
Minnows On Tour >> Qualify for the group stages of the Europa League whilst below the Premier League. (120pts)

If not it makes me think maybe I should perposefully avoid promotion this year so I can get the extra points rather than get this acheivement:

Straight Up, Guv >> Reach the Premier League in 5 seasons. (100pts)

Can you let me know Danny cause its a bit of a pickle...

Can i get this achievement if i play my one decent regen thats come through my youth system?

Holding Their Own
>> Survive your 1st Premier League campaign playing only FM-Base created players. (60pts)

He looks pretty good too.... and he's from San Marino....

View attachment 206518

Shock Contenders >> Win the FA Cup or League Cup whilst in the Championship or lower. (50pts)

View attachment 206467View attachment 206468View attachment 206469

I take it i can't get this achievement if I get promoted this year as by the time I qualify for the group stages I won't be in the Championship anymore as winning the League Cup only gets you into the 3rd qualifying round of the Europa League?....
Minnows On Tour >> Qualify for the group stages of the Europa League whilst below the Premier League. (120pts)

If not it makes me think maybe I should perposefully avoid promotion this year so I can get the extra points rather than get this acheivement:

Straight Up, Guv >> Reach the Premier League in 5 seasons. (100pts)

Can you let me know Danny cause its a bit of a pickle...

Bit late now, as I see, but no, you can't get it whilst in Prem.

Can i get this achievement if i play my one decent regen thats come through my youth system?

Holding Their Own
>> Survive your 1st Premier League campaign playing only FM-Base created players. (60pts)

He looks pretty good too.... and he's from San Marino....

View attachment 206518

Yeah, that's fine :)

Harriers would you mind posting a screen of my player kenrry valderrama??????

I wouldnt mind the same screenshots Harriers for Brian Arthur :)