yeah, you do it where your save game file is located and any saved tactics etc. I've got steam as well. go to your tactics page, open the import tactics and keep clicking up to see the full address of where you're looking if you're not too sure..

or do a search for sports interactive or editor data and your comp will find it for you.

I'm just going to admit defeat and carry on with my current save lol

Just got beat by Birmingham in the 2nd round. Hopefully I can do it next year.

Harriers, how you doing in the league?

Top after 22 games

and you?

18 played, 18 wins.
Will post screenies tomorrow. Back at my long term save now. Also scored about 90 goals in that many games. Conceded about 10

18 played, 18 wins.
Will post screenies tomorrow. Back at my long term save now. Also scored about 90 goals in that many games. Conceded about 10

good work!

the draw was my first game of the season and the loss was trying out a brand new 2-4-1-2-1 formation...it didnt work

whos your best player?

just played first league game. won 8-0 with 8 different scorers

Its a close call between Agin and Valderamma at the minute for me and Alonso is doing really well at the back. all above 8.7 ratings overall :)

Its a close call between Agin and Valderamma at the minute for me and Alonso is doing really well at the back. all above 8.7 ratings overall :)

Kayastha is my beast...retraining him to AML

Chrobak is my top scorer with 14 in 15

Trying to give eveyone games to be honest....need to share it around!!!

Awesome. Will be trying this in the next week.

Im Alex Johnson CM/CAM btw. PLAY ME!!

Premier League Achievements:
The Old Guard >> Get to the Premier League without signing any players. (50pts)

can you clarify this for me please. Do you mean NEVER sign a player throught the leagues running up to the Prem? Or can you bring loans in (for defensive positions is what I'm looking at)? Or does it mean just in the Championship season when you get promoted only using FM Base original players? Or what?

Premier League Achievements:
The Old Guard >> Get to the Premier League without signing any players. (50pts)

can you clarify this for me please. Do you mean NEVER sign a player throught the leagues running up to the Prem? Or can you bring loans in (for defensive positions is what I'm looking at)? Or does it mean just in the Championship season when you get promoted only using FM Base original players? Or what?

Loans are ok, but it means get from BSN to the PL without signing anyone an a permanent except for your own youth players.

Non-League Double >> Win the FA Trophy and a Blue Square title in the same year. (20pts)

More points please!!!

What a mammoth session! Just finished my first season and its time for bed!

Blue Square Bet North Champions

View attachment 203893

FA Trophy Winners

View attachment 203894

And my Manager's Player of the Season Award goes to....

View attachment 203895

Added!

Playing With The Big Boys >> Reach the 3rd​ Round of the FA Cup whilst in Non-League.

Points please!!

View attachment 203868

Hopefully can beat a Championship team now in the 3rd Round!

View attachment 203869

Also Added! Jesus, 1st seasons done already :p

Just a hint to everyone, If you set the player's asking prices to ridiculous fees, (Like £100m) Teams will express interest but not bid.

Sorry for not saying it earlier Harriers :p