Just a hint to everyone, If you set the player's asking prices to ridiculous fees, (Like £100m) Teams will express interest but not bid.

Sorry for not saying it earlier Harriers :p

Its ok i did do it anyway....but didnt stop those two transfers i had

and i'll try to buy them back at some point! if its not against the signing rule...

Last edited:
Only problem i can see at the moment is getting contract renewals for non EU players.

i.e. Mohammed Jameel, Kenrry Valdarrama, and Alex Johnson....they'll all leave at the end of the 2nd season if i can get a work permit...

and Mikhail Belukhin will leave in 2014 for the same reason

Last edited:
No one is playing me... I feel so left out :'(

Just a quick question you guys, as you're all running essentially the same players, are you using different training schedules? d/l from the site, ie duncs, raikens etc it could give a good comparison of how each one effects the same team.

Only problem i can see at the moment is getting contract renewals for non EU players.

i.e. Mohammed Jameel, Kenrry Valdarrama, and Alex Johnson....they'll all leave at the end of the 2nd season if i can get a work permit...

and Mikhail Belukhin will leave in 2014 for the same reason

To be honest, I think they should, any non-EU players I made "Home-Grown" (Played for 3 years u21 in England)

No one is playing me... I feel so left out :'(

Don't worry, I am in the same boat. Might start it myself just so I can play with my player and see how **** he has been made :p

To be honest, I think they should, any non-EU players I made "Home-Grown" (Played for 3 years u21 in England)

doesnt seem to have worked then...i offer contracts and it gets denied on the work permit

you get game time for me...i rotate everyone

Great. Hopefully I am doin well? :p

Don't worry, I am in the same boat. Might start it myself just so I can play with my player and see how **** he has been made :p

Already promised Danny I'd do the challenge. But the biased ***** I am, I'm just gonna keep playing myself :p

doesnt seem to have worked then...i offer contracts and it gets denied on the work permit

If you're having problems like that, use RTE to give them secondary English nationality and declare them for their primary nation. I thought I'd sorted it :/

If you're having problems like that, use RTE to give them secondary English nationality and declare them for their primary nation. I thought I'd sorted it :/

well if they leave they leave....FM Base have got plenty of players waiting for their chance to shine!

I'd be interested to know what everyones first choice starting XI is.

Mine is:

GK - van Bumwinkle (freekick taker)

RB - Ben Copland
CB - Gaizka Alonso
CB - Ryan Croke
LB - Jose Gainza

DM - Mark Fletcher
CM - Michael Dale
CM - Corey Wilson

AMR - Joseba Muniain
AML - Shirish Kayastha

ST - Wojciech Chrobak (most injury prone player ever!)

****.. No ones playing me at all... :p

Ryan Fox.

Yay Im a starter for Harriers :)
Dunc your a regular for my team too :)

Mine is:

View attachment 204000

Just wondering who did everybody pick as their Captain?
Mine is Joseba Muniain(me, biased i know :p) and Gaizka Alonso is vice Captain

****.. No ones playing me at all... :p

Ryan Fox.

constantly injured....only managed 15 appearances in the first season because of it...but you just scored a hattrick on your come back from a broken leg so you never know...

constantly injured....only managed 15 appearances in the first season because of it...but you just scored a hattrick on your come back from a broken leg so you never know...

I am legend! lol