The FM-Base Money Bags Challenge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i try and start a new game it doesnt come up with select database any help??????

Finished 2nd season a week or 2 ago but havent got round to posting it and just finished 3rd season so will post that in a bit too. 2nd season went ok in conference. Managed to lose first game of the season at home to Luton which was a bit of a shock but then went unbeaten. Got hammered by West Brom in FA Cup 3rd round which was embarrassing but retained the Trophy. Continued my transfer policy of trying to bring in only UK/Irish players. Main money signing was Peter Whittingham along with Luke Chambers. Loan signings included Barry Bannan, Daniel Sturridge and Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain. Billy Sharp once again was top scorer with 38 goals in 42 games and Matt Jarvis was player of the year as well as collecting a few England caps.
View attachment 228767View attachment 228768View attachment 228769View attachment 228770View attachment 228771View attachment 228772View attachment 228773View attachment 228774View attachment 228775View attachment 228776View attachment 228777View attachment 228778

Have started this lads. Season 1 spent 24.5m, trying to keep the spending fairly low to make it sustainable over the seasons. Obviously finished top easily, bit disappointed to lose 2 games tho, had some injury issues. Sanogo was the standout player, hitting 55 goals in 43 games in all competitions. Knocked out of both cups fairly early, also disappointing.

View attachment 230792View attachment 230793View attachment 230794

Into January of Season 2, will post end of season shortly.

Finished Season 2. Won the league again only spending 8.25m. Low of the season knocked out of both cups by Ebbsfleet! Sanogo dominated again. Losing a lot of money each season plus the new stadium being built, may be difficult to keep the funds healthy in a few seasons.

View attachment 230796View attachment 230797

Can you change the Team name?

I want to use this, but want to change the team name, is there any chance of doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.