The FM-Base Money Bags Challenge's

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 78K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have a go at this, but try to limit myself to £2m net spend per season up until the Championship

I'm doing it, just started and I bought Shola Ameobi, Adel Taarabt, Jean Dongu (Barcelona wonderkid) and Ben Amos

Just started it, and realised I have it on weekly autosave :(
Already passes ten saves :/

Decided to give it a go on sunday and just finished first season. Solid start but gutted to draw a game in the league. Lost to Arsenal in quarters of FA Cup and won FA Trophy. Tried to keep the squad as British/Irish as possible as i want to add a little challenge to it and try and win the Prem and CL with an all British/Irish squad. Decided to bring in some youth players too which obviously bumped up my transfers. Just been told a new stadium will be built by the end of the 2014 season (only 4500 capacity but with a roof) which means im stuck losing £6-10m a month until then. May have to try and get through with loan signings plus my current squad for a couple of seasons until i can build the ground up although im intrigued to know if the roof will stop the increase in ground size. Matt Jarvis won player of year and Billy Sharp top goalscorer although i wasnt even in the top 3 of manager of the year. Suddenly realised halfway through the season i was on autosave so turned that off or else i would have gone over the saves count. Bring on the BS Prem!

View attachment 225673View attachment 225677View attachment 225676View attachment 225675View attachment 225670View attachment 225674View attachment 225671View attachment 225672

just started my new fm base challenge first go i have made several signings and at the moment played 8 won 8 but how do i take screenshots on a mac? so i can show my pics

Gonna try this now. Only gonna sign British and Irish players though. At least give it a bit of a challenge then.

One problem here I work alot so I play football manger for about 1-2 matches a night so how am I supposed to get only 10 saved games in a season?

One problem here I work alot so I play football manger for about 1-2 matches a night so how am I supposed to get only 10 saved games in a season?

I have the same problem, so i do the challenge but i just don't post it here, play it for myself. lol

I have just completed my 1st season and above are the details. Only loss was to Fulham in FA Cup semi final. The Board have just told me they are building a 4,600 stadium. Any comments welcome.

Right, gonna start this again tomorrow night, after I've finished my final exam, seeing as I messed up on the saves last time and didn't stick to the rules I tried to set myself.
Gonna try and keep an element of realism in it, and attempt to bring through at least two youth academy players per season

did you find out about the editer data file problem im also having this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back