The FM-Base Money Bags Challenge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loaded three or four times but the team wasn't there, someone help please.

I have similar problem to the guys above me.I have the XML file in the correct folder - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/editor data(which i have created cause it wasn't existed). Then on start i got this window asking me for the extra file, i check the box, then another window is telling me it is 188 extra files from that data base i click confirm too and it loads it. Then i create the game and adding a manager, but when i go to BSS FM-Base Team doesn't exist.I am adding screenshots to see that i am doing it right...

View attachment 219235View attachment 219236View attachment 219237

Please help me cause i really want to make this challenge...

I have similar problem to the guys above me.I have the XML file in the correct folder - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/editor data(which i have created cause it wasn't existed). Then on start i got this window asking me for the extra file, i check the box, then another window is telling me it is 188 extra files from that data base i click confirm too and it loads it. Then i create the game and adding a manager, but when i go to BSS FM-Base Team doesn't exist.I am adding screenshots to see that i am doing it right...

View attachment 219235View attachment 219236View attachment 219237

Please help me cause i really want to make this challenge...

I am aware that some of you are having some problems with some of my database's wheras they are working fine for others.

It is hard for me to find the issue you are having as I am not having the same issue.

All I can suggest you do is make sure you are using the latest patch and and make sure you are not running the database with any other custom database's or custom transfer updates.

As sson as somebody finds a fix to this issue please let me know.

Thx for the fast response. I`ll do different stuff to try to resolve this and yes i am not using any other custom database's its even the first database i am adding on FM 12.If i find a way to start it i`ll post it here.

Just a quick question - how is everyone getting the board to build the new stadium? I have asked them twice and they have said no twice! What do I have to say to persuade them to build one?

I am aware that some of you are having some problems with some of my database's wheras they are working fine for others.

It is hard for me to find the issue you are having as I am not having the same issue.

All I can suggest you do is make sure you are using the latest patch and and make sure you are not running the database with any other custom database's or custom transfer updates.

As sson as somebody finds a fix to this issue please let me know.

By the way i've tried your other challenge - the crazy spending one with the max budgets, wage budgets etc. and i did exactly same what i did with this challenge but it was loaded properly. So i really dont think the problem is universal with all those type of files or something. It must be something with this exact XML file, hope someone to find solution cause this seems to me as the best challenge from the all right now and really want to give it a go.

I reinstalled the game and i got it right now! :) Still cant figure what was the problem but this solved it for me...i am beggining it today and i think i may finish the first season also, i`ll post updates later.

problem

Hi,

I have two sports interactive folders and neither of the, have the data editor files foler in them. I have created a folder called that in both and saved the download into them. When I start the game and press new game, the screen where the "tick the box" icon is doesn't appear and it goes straight to the select leagues page. It skips out the editor data page.

Help?

Thanks

Everytime I try to sign someone they won't go into contract negotiations, isn't it 10,000 reputation?

View attachment 219686View attachment 219687View attachment 219688View attachment 219689View attachment 219690

So far so good, but i am a little bit worried for the finances...i am like - over 200 millions for the first season.I realize that i wont be making that much changes until championship/premiership but still... Quintero is beast and i am pretty much sure he will keep that scoring rating until premiership.The board didn't allowed me to expand the stadium saying that i dont got enough supporters even if my stadium was like 98-99% all the season, but i think in the summer transfer window they will upgrade it anyway.Looking forward to BSP ;)

p.s.: I am moving to a 3668 seat stadium in the summer (H)

Last edited:
There is one problem with this challenge sorry to say but i have downloaded this and managed to win the final of the fa cup so i am in euro cup and the rules are is that you need to have 3 or more players trained at the club for 3 years and this aint possible if u win the fa cup 1st season

Last edited:
i created a file and named it data editor file and pasted in the challenge.... cant play it and I don't know how to start :(

So whenever I try and download the file I get an error message that says the file is damaged or broken. Anyone know the problem?

Ok i'm in. So far am top of the BSS P12 W11 D0 L1 PTS 33 GD+27.

Haven't gone crazy with the money, mainly brought in old pro's on free's (Pires, Koumas, Campbell etc) and a couple of signings from the Championship as I figure I will need the cash in the future. Biggest signing so far is Craig Noone £1.2m from Brighton, although am paying Helguson £18k a week on a 12 month deal. Will post the pictures at the end of the season.

Just a quick question - would I need to untick the add key staff and players when I start the new game? There's really no rule against that, but I just wanna check..

when i click start game i dont get the option to load an editor file it just loads and askes me to choose nations to manage in.
can anyone help
cheer phil

Half-way trought 1st season progress :)

View attachment 223483View attachment 223485View attachment 223487View attachment 223488

So basely I'm only into February 2012 and yes I know I have saved 9 times already but that doesn't really tell me anything but I think it is mostly the Auto-Save's. In my opinion the 1'st Season is extremely easy but I'm looking forward to getting these youngster forward and hoping that they will grow into Star players.

Any tips or ideas what I could be doing better or any good potential youngsters you would recommend?

finished first season really easy will post screenshots tommorow for me i just signed young stars and players from my favourite team nottingham forest :D

I'm giving this a go but the board wont let me expand my scouting range so could anyone suggest a scout with a wide knowledge of non EU countries please. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.