At the end of the match, if you have seen an issue, you need to click on the save match button (not on FM right now so cant take a SS), then the replay of the match will be saved in a folder called: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\matches

You then upload that to the ftp:
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319072

And make a thread detailing what went wrong, and at what time.

thank you Dunc, exactly what I was looking for ;)

At the end of the match, if you have seen an issue, you need to click on the save match button (not on FM right now so cant take a SS), then the replay of the match will be saved in a folder called: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\matches

You then upload that to the ftp:
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319072

And make a thread detailing what went wrong, and at what time.

NSxOR.png

For those who dont know, this the screen Dunc means. You can see the save button top middle.

Hey, I recorded some of the bugs that have occured In matches, how do I access them, was planning on sticking them on Youtube or something

EDIT - Using the in-game record function on the highlights screen

1) way too many goals being scored from keeper parrying.. the keepers parry it straight back into the middle of the box where the one opp striker seems to get the ball over your 5 defenders in the box and scores!

2) pointless hoofing of the ball from players when a really good pass is on straight to defender..

This happens all the time, pointless long passing, even if tempo set to slow and passing on short. There just seems to be a general flaw in the implication of tactics...my players just dont do what the tactics i set tell them too, no point being the most in depth simulation on the market if the stuff you tweak has zero effect on the game.

Always switches my right winger with centre back during games. Costs me so many goals.

Sorry not a bug exactly. For some reason my specific player instructions had all been assigned to different players/positions

this just happened..

[video=youtube;3CKTT5vTWJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CKTT5vTWJg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

where can I post this at SI Mike?

I just had my attacker being fouled from behind when he was clean through on goal. I was certain Howard Webb would show Cashley Cole the red card, but no - not even yellow! How could the foul be given without the red card being shown? It's ridiculous, every person who has ever watched a football match know it's a red card if you foul a player from behind when he's clean through on goal. ><

TBH I am not quite sure if this is the tactic itself or the match engine. I have noticed that when trying to play possession football, the movement around the opposition box is very poor. The tactics for the players is 'Long shots - Rarely' whilst for the MCR, the AML/Rs and the STC is 'through balls - often' yet I hardly see anyone start to make a run into space, play a through pass, or anything, they largely pass the ball around the outside of the box, eventually wasting it with a long shots. Often in matches despite tactical instructions, the team have a large proportion of efforts hit long and despite passing instructions from the defence and the keeper, the keeper still boots the ball to the opposition's defence. The striker is the only player with passing set to direct, since I am trying to replicate a false 9 role. This worked on FM12 in which Cavani would drop into space, turn, see either the AML or AMR running into a channel (often the space created between a CB and a FB (since my full back supports the wing) players the through ball and creates an effort.

This has been experienced with a tactic I used to good effect on FM12 and a new tactic created in FM13. I had just had a match on a new Liverpool save against Reading, in which we had a good amount of possession, yet failed to defend properly, failed on opposition shot restriction, and failed on creating quality chances.

View attachment 283179

This is the match in question. Failed to pass the ball properly out of defence and ultimately failed at the other end of the pitch. One shot on target out of twelve is just depressing. On my teams actual stat page, not one player attempted or completed a key pass. This contributed to a defeat which I sensed was coming since it usually does.

I like the idea of possession football and complete dominance on a pitch in which the other team just submits to a complete drubbing, but even struggling to create one good chance is very frustrating and ruining my attempts to enjoy and get into the game.

TBH I can't see anything wrong with the tactic since what the tactic says and what the team does on the pitch is completely opposite at times.

I have started a career with Houston Dynamo of the MLS and my first 7 games are all away, is this a bug or sheer coincidence?

My attacking midfielders keep swapping during the game. My AML will be at AMR, and I'll have to switch it back several times during a game.

This has nothing to do with the match engine but, I'm having trouble buying players on the last year of their contract.
Normally (In real life) they're available for cut down prices right? Yet when i try to buy, Let's say Huntelaar, Walcott or Dzagoev all whom are on their final years, their clubs always ask for a lot more than what the players' market value is.

Dzagoev valued at 5m with a contract expiring in less than a year, CSKA Moscow want 15m for him.

I don't know, maybe i'm just not very good at transfers.

Wait for a few months and you should be able to offer Dzagoev a pre-contract and grab him on a free in January.

Same with Llorente. Huntelaar, Walcott I'm not sure about.

Just to let you guys know...

Was playing a match there now Everton vs City, Maicon got sent off on the 72nd minute, yet he was still on the pitch ten minutes later and until the end of the match..

They were still a man down, just have no idea who it was as it was suppose to be Maicon.

Thought i would report it anyway!

Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere but just a little issue that's slightly annoying.

I am the manager of Mansfield Town, I signed Craig Sutherland on loan from Blackpool for the season and he scored 24 goals until the end of January. I then signed him for 30k. As soon as I signed him he went back to 0 games 0 apps.

He's now on 10 apps 8 goals (since I signed him in January) which is the same in his biography and history career stats, a whole 24 goals has gone missing. Even on the career stats his loan move just never existed.

However if you go on the BSP league stats he's down as having 32 goals.

Not a big issue just slightly annoying, thought I'd let you know.

Latest patch not good

So this is only what happened after latest patch.
First complaint: Half time leading with 3-5 goals and giving team talk: well done , keep it going ---> result whole team gets angered. ( this happened often after latest patch) .. after the match no problems everyone happy.

Then there was a small bug concerning owngoal in the time line.. it was normal blackwhite football instead of the red one. (wasn't looking when the goal was scored so first thoughts was that who scored from my own team as no had yet scored. after replay it cleared that it was opposition that scored the goal)

Third thing: maybe its supposed to be this way but i think it has to do with increased amount of tackling. with my relatively conservative tactic i'm getting huge amounts of yellow cards now ( way more than before) and the same goes for injuries. ( after latest patch almost half of my team injured or suspended).

Anyone else noticed this?

Here's one I encountered yesterday:
I was on a good run (5 or 6 games without loss) against similar, better and lower rated teams.
I was again 3:0 ahead against a slightly weaker team - and in the 80 th minute decided to sub my striker (didn't want to risk him going down insured again...) the mistake I made is ignore the fact that he scored 2 goals in the game - and was set for a hattrick.
So, what happens next?

my top midfielder (one of my key players as it where) gets injured - 3 or so months out.
I get 3 goals: bang-bang-bang, some yellow cards and just about managed to score the winner to a 4:3 in extra time...
I'm not 100% but 99% that I had in the early days "messed my striker's hattrick-schedule and thereby f***ed up the game"
The following games where funny, too....

I tried loadin and re-loading and usually continued when I got the result I expected out of the game - at least a draw against a bottom team - if receving 3 goals within 12 minutes against a team that's like 10 places lower (I'm 7th) than I isn't f***ed up, then what is?
still I now have 4 central midfielders in sick bay....) and lost ridiculously high against the leader, despite trying different tactics: 10-3; 9-1; 8:2

I know the point of the game is to move on and take the result(s) - but when the game is simply messing with me, then, well...

So this is only what happened after latest patch.
First complaint: Half time leading with 3-5 goals and giving team talk: well done , keep it going ---> result whole team gets angered. ( this happened often after latest patch) .. after the match no problems everyone happy.

Then there was a small bug concerning owngoal in the time line.. it was normal blackwhite football instead of the red one. (wasn't looking when the goal was scored so first thoughts was that who scored from my own team as no had yet scored. after replay it cleared that it was opposition that scored the goal)

Third thing: maybe its supposed to be this way but i think it has to do with increased amount of tackling. with my relatively conservative tactic i'm getting huge amounts of yellow cards now ( way more than before) and the same goes for injuries. ( after latest patch almost half of my team injured or suspended).

Anyone else noticed this?

re 1)
I never had that the whole team gets angry - just some players (low h/t rating, grave errors, penalty given away, own goal...) "turn red" when you give a positiv team talk.

2)
never had that - but the other day it displayed a goal that hadn't happened yet (I was in like 60th minute - and it showed an opponents goal somewhere around 72nd - but I think it was just the timeline display that was messed-up.

3) I general try to keep the individual tackling low-mid (team setting Agressive - only once set that on more cautious -> earned me like 3 penalties against me within 50 minutes) - and only those with a tackling rating of 14 & up I keep high - most of them ended up insured.... no problems about suspensions, though...

In my opinion weve paid £25-30 for a transfer update the game hasnt really changed watsoever since fm12 besides a few v slight changes and a crappier M.E welldone S.I we would of been better of sticking to fm12 and using the data editor and saving ourselves money !

in my eyes its very simple what should off been done the M.E in fm12 was perfect so why not create fm 13 using the fm12 M.E just my opinion but it doesnt seem S.I care too much

So disapointed with FM 13, Its no more then a Transfer Update filled with new bugs. Runtime Error has made Networking pointless for me and my mates, Such a let own this year.