I've only started playing this today but my biggest gripe is that the players seem incapable of taking anything but long shots even when I've got every single player set to not take long shots.

Here's a truly annoying one.. The match training in FM classic is reset all the time, so can basically never train anything else other than defensive set pieces. Started to happen in 13.2, but didn't get fixed in the latest patch.

I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but I've repeatedly experienced my players shooting the ball straight towards their teammate who's clearly offside and so I just lost a chance at goal. Players also tend to run past right in front of a dribbling teammate VERY often, and straight up dispossessing their own teammates like they've never been trained how to play football before. I don't know if this is a bug or my tactical error. I really think and hope it's the former rather than the latter D:<

From match results:
vZIa157.jpg

That's nice. Except... I'm playing with 4-6-0 and have no strikers.

Last edited:
Anyone noticed the bar at the bottom being wrong all the time?

27 minutes - Aldo Deuscher sent off
60 minutes - Derk Boerrigter sent off

They not even on the pitch lol

View attachment 306074

My created player doesnt show up on National squad screen even though it says he selected & therefore never plays for them. even now I am National manager I cant select him for team.

I actually knew about most of this, but having said that, I still thought it was useful. Nice job!

Hi, twas wondering if anyone can help, i've just installed the january transfer update and now for some reason every time i make a transfer offer for landon donavon it crashes and automatically shuts the game down, anyone know whats going on?

I've encountered a game breaking bug where whenever I offer a player a contract and match what they have asked for I get the "I couldn't possibly accept those terms" response, despite giving them exactly what they asked for. I have also maxed out my offer, full wages, signing-on fee, apperance money etc. but they still give the same response. I have now had this happen with not only my players but other players I'm trying to sign. With a number of players contracts set to expire soon it will pretty much end my save sadly as I will be unable to get enough players in to play matches.

Does any one know of anything that can be done? (I've tried letting my Chairman handle renewals but I still can improve the squad as I can sign anyone)

Steam Auto Updated the game and now I have 13.3.2. I hate this update. Is there anyway to go back to using the old patch. the players get injured every match and I generally would like to use the old patch. Is there any way I could do that. Thx. I even uninstalled and re downloaded the game, but no use.

i am playing my game with Chelsea, & I've won 2 league titles, 1 FA Cup, 1 Carling Cup, & 1 Champions league & now in Club world cup & super cup.
All of my player's trophies section is updated with all these trophies but cesar azplicueta's section is still empty. He started all the finals & was not substituted but still FM shows that he has not won any tiles with chelsea. Please Help !!

Dont know if im the only one but since the latest patch every biography in the game, including my own is screwed beyond all reason. It's saying players are coaches, i am apparently a scout, ive lost all my titles/awards and all my team history. it also gets players nationalities wrong and in general removes all history in the game.

Got a question if anybody would be kind to answer. Why does all Premier League matches kick off at 15.00 on Saturdays on my new offline saves?? I recently had an online game going and after that, all my offline save games is played at 15.00 on saturdays.

I want the thrill of must-win sunday game and all that. Notice that I have ticked "move tv matches" and also unticked everything that has to do with the online settings. Cant find any solution. Anyone who can?

more and more im finding myself spitting at the screen, why are my defenders marking with backs turned? why is buffon not collecting easy balls?

i really hate but love this game i keep going back to it and forgiving it like its going to treat me better if i play as a different team

#worldworstrelationship

Long time FM fan here, but so frustrated with FM13.

Reason: Although I have enough money in my transfer budget and my salary has plenty of space, the game will not accept my new transfers saying that I do not have enough money (it asks me to delay transfer, then cancels it a week later).
This is obviously a bug and a super-annoying one at that.
To the FM13 crew: Please, please fix it asap. I would be grateful if you did.