'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
if your talking about cillian and jeffers i don't think they were annoyed just joking

back on topic, nathan tyson should blatantly win wind up of away fans of they year.

Excluding the fatshit saga
Some were annoyed as they were not nominated for anything :)

Ooh the fatshit saga.. I like it. I think I should get an award for the longest argument ever. 8-|

Ooh the fatshit saga.. I like it. I think I should get an award for the longest argument ever. 8-|

i think i have had longer arguements( i like to call them debates on these forums then anyone)

i think i have had longer arguements( i like to call them debates on these forums then anyone)

Ahh but some people dislike 'debates'. I don't myself as long as they are fun and interesting instead of bitchy and personal. But you can't risk a thread by condoning arguments in any way, shape or form.

Ok guys, I don't know where DC is but ill do this Myself then.

Worst Story

So we've had best story, now for the worst one.

Danny Carter - Hamburg - DC normally does well on story threads but on this one, it wasn't his greatest, if you don't know he got sacked.

Zizou's Return - The Guy critised the new fashion of story threads told by legends and then created one himself. Thus getting no followers and a clip round the ear. He also had a pop at Jp which dosent go down well with anyone.

Not many bad ones guys this is all i can think of result in 2 mins.

Just a wee hinter, Im not giving nominations but what most underated player compared to real life in FM 09. We have Srna at one end but who is at the other. And please no players from the depths of the BSS or something like that. A top star in real life who doesn't seem to be good on the game.

the site has over 80 thousand members,how do we nominate everyone?

Why so serious?
I said some not everyone and 19-11-08 said that they were just joking so problem solved.

Just a wee hinter, Im not giving nominations but what most underated player compared to real life in FM 09. We have Srna at one end but who is at the other. And please no players from the depths of the BSS or something like that. A top star in real life who doesn't seem to be good on the game.

Eto'o was actually so terrible on my barca save, in 2 months his value dropped by 15m!

i honestly think either fletcher or essien should get tht adward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back