'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
am i the only one that has not been involved in this argument?i feel left out:'(

well done danny u deserved it great story

also great stories from harry and rrrr

Woo Hoo, was weird actually jsut bout to get back intot the game and saw this post thanks lads :D your going to make me cry :'(

this is brill lads loving the show but the highlight has to be fatshit bigging a hole for himself and it's just getting deeper and deeper with every post he makes lol

I know. There's no way out. Watch when I get hatemail for this thread as well.

I seriously think we should create a "really wants an award but probably isn't going to get one" award and let jeffers and cillian share it.

Most unpopular person on this thread award.

goes to.......................fatshit

Thank You. I would like to accept this award and thank JP, Karnage, Kris etc and everybody who made my unpopularity possible. In which case I would like to ultimately thank myself.

I seriously think we should create a "really wants an award but probably isn't going to get one" award and let jeffers and cillian share it.
Its fair to say the guys who are most active in the forums are the ones getting the awards.

Yay! But you can forget about Cillian lol. Well done Danny!

Right ok. Had enough of all the off topic dribble

Thread closed for a 15 minute cool down. Back at 21:30

Thread re open. Everyone had a nice cup of tea and ready to talk about awards? I hope so. Infractions for those who feel they have to start more arguments.

Lets all get along?

Next award is....

best player you wouldnt expect

And the nominees are

Srna - before football manager no 1 new of this player and he is just un real in the game

Beckham - You would not expect beckham to be as good as he is on the game he could fit into any team and push for a first team place

Cardozo - he is without a doubt one of the best strikers on the game but same as srna not many people have heard of him

Kerrison - This young striker is a must have on the game he is young and is one great player and he gets better and better

Frankie reveal the winner........

i just like to say thanks to danny and frankie for doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back