'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clear things up. I apologize if anybody was offended by my comments. I got involved in an arguement i had nothing to do with and that I was maybe a tad harsh with my comments.

Srna to win award :)

Personally for me its Beevers and Mattock,i knew the ones mentioned were good players.

Just to clear things up. I apologize if anybody was offended by my comments. I got involved in an arguement i had nothing to do with and that I was maybe a tad harsh with my comments.

Srna to win award :)

Apology accepted. :|

The Winner Is........

Darijo Srna....

He is simply the best player on fm09, whether you play him rb,rwb or even rm where he is best (imo). And for around 10-16m a bargain for a world class player.

So Darijo.... Any Thoughts??

''Hvala za ovaj , ja sam veseo biti najbolji igrač na FM te će stručnjak. Možda sljedeća godina te htijenje ono što je sumnjivo mene i JA neće biti na taj način dobar. Tko Znati?''

Next Award up soon.....

Without the arguments this thread has begun to descend rapidly. I think they left when it closed and haven't come back. Kris or JP is there a way you can PM lots of people at once to tell them it has re-opened for trading.

will their be many more awards tonight frankie and danny and kris?????

This is a good but also dangerous idea. Happened years ago and people ended up going crazy and bitchy.

Bound to be people who will disagree

You can't say you wernt warned people lol

alright lads, let forgive and forget the arguments, whats the next adward Danny/frankie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back