'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. It's me again. Public Enemy number 1. As I am being blamed for ruining the thread I'll do an UNOFFICIAL awards ceremony whilst DC and Frankie do their thing.

Last edited:
I should have thought it through,maybe then it woudnt have happened

i will cry if i dont win an adward ( most argumentive member could be a good one, hint hint)

ok scott,me and you head to head for the most argumenttatititevive member
afterwards,i will kill myself

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Hibs are the best team in scotland

i will cry if i dont win an adward ( most argumentive member could be a good one, hint hint)
I will cry if i actually win an award. I haven't won anything in life that has ever been worth mentioning.:S

sorry to burst your bubble cillian but.....
your not argumentative.

lets not argue on here, tho dont want to spam up this thread

Hi guys. It's me again. Public Enemy number 1. As I am being blamed for ruining the thread I'll do an UNOFFICIAL what player thing whilst DC and Frankie do their thing. Its not for points but I will post when somebody gets it right. It will start easy and get harder. First Player:
play1.jpg
Its luis jimenez but put it in the right thread mate.

i feel some people are sensing an argument that isn't happening.

Hi guys. It's me again. Public Enemy number 1. As I am being blamed for ruining the thread I'll do an UNOFFICIAL awards ceremony whilst DC and Frankie do their thing.
Stop trying so hard to be liked fatshit.Just be yourself ,be sensible and chill out.Stop bringing up that everybody hates you.People will soon forget about past mistakes and you will win people over again.

i aint going to cause/ start/ get involved in an argument with anyone, and thts me so nothing is going to start

Sorry but I deserve that award. Although I like to think I'm argumentative in the strange, rare and good way xD

Its luis jimenez but put it in the right thread mate.

Yeah my bad. You were right but now I'm going to do an unofficial temporary awards ceremony. Any ideas for awards guys. message me if you have an idea.

Sorry but I deserve that award. Although I like to think I'm argumentative in the strange, rare and good way xD

okay i do a deal with you, you get most argumentive aslong as i get fm-base most biased fan,

DEAL or NO DEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back