'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right lads chill out.Fatshit this isn't the best idea. The guys seem to prefer they keep there thread to themselves.

I understand your just trying to keep the thread going though.

now step aside everyone so i can hand out awards...Joke

lol. Okay everybody. If that's an order then The fatshit awards will be cancelled due to lack of popular demand. Well done though Sean.

And the award for most thanked post goes to Kris.....with this post?

Even when he's trying to be nice and turn things around people still give him grief!:'(
Best thing you can do fatshit is open a good thread and try to get people to post something positive on it!

Thank you JP for closing that thread. I was about to screw.

this has to be the most off topic thread in existance..its like an im'ing thread the awards aren't till wednesday.

i should get an award for least amount of time for a thread to close

Even when he's trying to be nice and turn things around people still give him grief!:'(
Best thing you can do fatshit is open a good thread and try to get people to post something positive on it!

Oh well. It's quite fun being the common enemy. It gives me a higher profile I suppose. When FM2010 comes out I'm going to start a story thread that peeps can follow.

Personally i think these awards should be closed and done properly on the 29th of october with all awards already decided.

i should get an award for the least amount of time taken to close a thread

Personally i think these awards should be closed and done properly on the 29th of october with all awards already decided.

Noo. It gives us something to do until then. By the way who is david brent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back