'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
cillian no1 is arguing on this thread mate, make a thread, then i might argue with you, but not on this cool thread, so please dont do it

First Award: Most active Mod/Admin.

Nominees:

JP- He is always on sorting out disputes and closing threads.
Kris- He is not afraid to give out an infraction and has been known to use succesful tactics such as temporarily closed threads.
Sean- Rarely active on the forum itself these days but how much work goes on behind the scenes...

Fatshit what do you think you are doing really lol.

Mine and Frankies thread not yours you do not get to do awards

there can be only one winner this adward, tht is the great SEAN

Ok.. The One Award For Tonight

Best Awards....

The Winner Is......... Frankie and DC's so could you back off please Fatshit

lads, lets not start an argument again, wanna argue with fatshit make a thread saying arguing with fatshit

i tried to warn him. i really did.:'(

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

lads, lets not start an argument again, wanna argue with fatshit make a thread saying arguing with fatshit
don't give people ideas.:P

Right lads chill out.Fatshit this isn't the best idea. The guys seem to prefer they keep there thread to themselves.

I understand your just trying to keep the thread going though.

now step aside everyone so i can hand out awards...Joke

Of course it had to be the legendary Sean. JP and Kris play irreplacable roles on the forum but Sean is something else. Everything you do on this forum you can thank Sean and his allies for.
sean.png

Then there'd be a thread called: 'Redrup is getting severely ****** off with all these retarded threads opening up'.

stop fat ****. frankie and dc don't want you to hijack their thread. no offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back