The Fortnight Challenge

okay I know I'm going crazy with the goal uploads but this has got to be put on..

it was a huge game, I was second in the league, four points off my opponents, liverpool who were sitting pretty at the top, and then Jack Rodwell, who hasn't been getting many starts mind you, scores this absolute peach on his left foot. Genius finish.

Liverpool 2 - 4 Manchester City
Jack Rodwell

YouTube - Liverpool vs Man City - Rodwell Goal 28th minute

AHH Man City annoy me. I can beat Man United, I can beat Arsenal but I drop points at Wigan and other teams that I should be beating.

Been knocked out of FA Cup (5th round) Euro Cup (1st knockout round)

Won the league cup (yay)

Still going in the League.

crikey, you're already into february?!
yeah I've had a few slip-ups as well, currently one point off liverpool, just qualified for the euro knockouts and into the quarters of the league cup :\ going steady; scoring tons of goals, but started conceding a lot too.
unfortunately balotelli broke his leg so I won't have him for most of the season :'(
but my key man has got to be adebayor, he's unstoppable.

cannot get tevez to score though for the life of me :mad: played him loads at first and he was missing every chance that came his way so agbonlahor's taken his spot now and is repayin the faith. scoring loads

Last edited:
Yeah, no work on for me at the minute so plenty of time to sit on my hole playing FM and watching TV inbetween a few other things of course, but yeah FM is usually loaded on my laptop when I'm in the house.

Tevez started out great for me. First 20 games, 14 goals, 10 assists then torn calf muscle out for 4 months. Balotelli hasnt done much for me, Adebayor was on fire with 12 in 10 then got himself ruled out for 3 months.

All those goasl were pretty class, I reckon I'd have broken something if that OG had happeed to me ;)

Ah, you're in February? I've only played one league game... I've got some catching up to do now...

Last edited:
hey sorry bout last pic
Picture3.png

Yeah, like I said, not much else to be doing at the minute. Ill probably finish the season in the next day or so.

Yeah, like I said, not much else to be doing at the minute. Ill probably finish the season in the next day or so.

that's genius.
well I have mondays and tuesdays off work so tried to power through it today, only got as far as mid-december though.
tevez now gone 12 housr without scoring :\ what role do you play him?

URGH its ******* unreal how **** tevez is. can anyone help because it's getting ridiculous. he has at least 3 one-on-ones or clear cut opportunities every game and blasts them over. its not realistic.

He's scored 1 in 1 for me :p first game: 4-0 victory over blackpool :D

URGH its ******* unreal how **** tevez is. can anyone help because it's getting ridiculous. he has at least 3 one-on-ones or clear cut opportunities every game and blasts them over. its not realistic.

same i just bought vucinic just gonna drop tevez

How are you guys playing Tevez? I tried a lone striker role briefly but it backfired.

I'm playing him upfront with a partner, Tevez as target man, other striker as advanced forward. Tevez was getting loads of goals and assists.

hmm well I've gone 4-4-2, wingers pushed on, and up top I generally play agbonlahor as poacher, and tevez/adebayor as advanced forward. agbonlahor and adebayor getting tons of goals, as are my wingers johnson, silva, renato augusto and milner. but tevez just doesn't score ANY goals.

Quite strange, He plays great for me when hes not injured, and on my career save, he was a pain in the **** to play against. Man City had him and Higuain upfront for years scoring against me all the time. The Tevez ****** off and I bought Higuian and won the league haha.

well he's just scored two games running so I'm hoping it's a change in form.. I just bought dzeko so I hope that doesn't ruin his or adebayor's form ha.