The Fortnight Challenge

Ideas

It looks like a really great challenge, mate! I'd love to be a part of it, but I really don't have time during this week.
I'd sure be up for another "Fortnight Challenge" when this one finishes, though.

Anyways, good luck to all those involved and kudos again for coming up with this: it really shines a new light on playing the game :D

Ed.

picture3mp.png

am i in?
Sorry mate, cant see the screeny, did you upload it to photobucket and remember to take the direct link, underneath the photo

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

Strange, I can seen it listed as attachment with a green link in my first post.

Heres a link to it on imageshack

fortnightchallengemanci.png

By corey1987 at 2011-02-13

Thanks dude :)

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

Sorry about this, but can you put me back in please?

Sure :)

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

It looks like a really great challenge, mate! I'd love to be a part of it, but I really don't have time during this week.
I'd sure be up for another "Fortnight Challenge" when this one finishes, though.

Anyways, good luck to all those involved and kudos again for coming up with this: it really shines a new light on playing the game :D

Ed.

Thanks man, really appreciate the positive feedback

If we get enough people uploading we could always do a goal of the fortnight competition ;)

I've not had any real screamers yet, although I may download one from james milner, sheerly for it's last minute genius.

Although I probably won't do very well, I'll give it a try... I'm in! :)

Thanks for giving it a go Mr.Marley, your in :)

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

CreepingDeath, you uploaded that clip yet, really would love to see it :)

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Ok guys, I'm going on holiday Wednesday and won't be on tomorrow, so is there any chance I could get anyone to look after the thread while I'm gone?

Good build up play, like it :) He seems good, is he a regen, never heard of him

Havent setup a youtube account yet, been busy playing FM and watching Sons of Anarchy. Video to come sometime tomorrow when you can all marvel in the genius of Jan Vertonghen. haha

Since the it's just 1 season, not much point paying attention to youth.

Anyway, I bought Mirko Vucinic(Roma), Mexes(Roma), Marek Hamsik(Napoli), Salvatore Bocchetti(Palermo) and Chinedu Obasi(Hoffenheim).

hahahaha what the **** was he trying to do??

and yeah I know it's only one season but it's good for chemistry. not like I'm playing him in the big matches. serving me well anyway..

**** knows mate. Dumbest and best goal I have conceded.

Could've just left it for Hart to clear easily or gather up but no sure lets round him and smash into the roof of the net, the most logical of thought processes.