the frustration thread

thfc1983

Reaction score
This kind of thing annoys me about FM, they had 4 shots on target!
fmfrustration.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

I feel your pain, its like they don't have to work for their goals, just score real easy, yet when we play we have to work really hard to get one goal!

Yep, that kinda sums up FM really. It also annoys me when you have like 20 shots and like 10 of them are blocked and yet they have 20 shots and your players maybe block one

Thanks. I have to admit, I think I'm gonna like this frustration thread. However, I will avoid the temptation to list all my frustrations cos, well frankly, I'll be here till Christmas.........2012oO)

Injuries seriously **** me off !!! There constant ! Does any1 find injuries are more frequent with tugs training ??

I don't find they are more frequent no. However, I usually have at least 5-6 players out at any one given time (this could be my own fault for having quite a high workload in training mind). To be honest, I don't mind them being injured through training cos it probably is my fault, but there seem to be way too many injuries during matches. And they always seem to occur after I have just made 3 substitutions thereby consigning my team to playing with 10 men for 20 odd minutes :S

totally agree with ya mate. it really ***** me off, sumtimes i jus shut the game down and dont play it for a few days.

Well just played man utd in the league with liverpool, torres gets injured game before against ****** partizan belgrade but his condition is 92% but his injury status is red :mad::mad::mad: Man Utd get a dodgy penalty in the 1st minute, 5th minute berbatov scores from 30 yrds then 15 mins hargreaves scores a free kick from well out.

second half comes with no chances at all for me in the 1st, change my tatic to 4-2-4 attacking i have 15 shots not 1 on target.

Some times i think the game chooses who is going to win before you start the match its fooking annoying sometimes i wanna smash the laptop :mad:

just got to say AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!.i getting loads of 1-1 draws tactics need tweaking again.Not to mention my bunch of mindless morons that are hitting the back of their own net ALOT!!
Rant over l

Last edited:
thanks for the sympathy people, done ok since that result but still have an inability to win away games, lost 2-0 away to wallsall and had 21 shots but only 5 on target. I feel the injury thing too, every motm I have gets injured. Im determined to crack this game though, bought it in December but have hardly played it, mainly due to starting games badly lol

It really annoys me that you can beat a team 6-0 at the beginning of the month and yet by the end of the month you can't even score one goal against them.

yea nurse I destroyed this team Albion Rovers 7-0 at there ground when they came to my ground no more than 3 weeks later they walked away 1-0 nil winners defeating my unbeaten run I hadn't changed the tactics every player was absolutely fine and yet I can't even goal 1 ****** goal.

that is the worst sometimes score 6 against someone then draw 1-1 or lose 1-0 next game, why is it you get retards scoring from 25 yards plus screamers! when you have someone like gerrard in my team who is lucky to get a long shot on target with long shots 17/18! tis a pain!

I dont mid injurys if i have cover, it stops players crying about lack of first team football

Arghhhh....I've just drawn an away game 0-0 after having 15 shots and 1 measly friggin shot on target. My strikers have finishing of 15 and 16 and composure of 15 and 14. In League 1 they should be getting plenty on target. This happens in this game way too often for my liking