Heading into the new season soon on this game. Please guys tell me what you want to see or are interested in knowing and how i can make this thread better!

1) I understand your youth policy and all but imho you need to start spending some money in older players as well if you want to break SHAKTAR's dominance asap. People like SCOCCO who's awsome and quite cheap/free 2nd season.

2) Also the foreigners thingy in UKRAINE. You need to start looking to bring in all the UKRAINIAN good players around ...

1) I understand your youth policy and all but imho you need to start spending some money in older players as well if you want to break SHAKTAR's dominance asap. People like SCOCCO who's awsome and quite cheap/free 2nd season.

2) Also the foreigners thingy in UKRAINE. You need to start looking to bring in all the UKRAINIAN good players around ...

Yeah i think the youth policy may be a struggle so may have to introduce it slowly. Mainly hoping to get somewhere with NextGen but not sure how that comes about. Thanks for the advice though will take a look at some Ukrainian stars

New season is coming soon just finishing pre-season. Let me know what updates you want to see. Or if this thread has run its interest.

Season 2013/14

Pre-Season

View attachment 368783 View attachment 368784
A good start to my pre-season discovering that Kyiv have moved up in the club rankings system however it is unfortunate that the Ukrainian league has deteriorated as that will not help me to achieve my aims i set at the start of season 1.

View attachment 368787
Unfortunately i was also unable to improve Kyiv's standings in Ukraine however you can see from this why i stated becoming more well known mattered to me as an aim for the club.

View attachment 368792
My final positive was announced recently towards the end of Pre-Season when Kyiv announced a link with Chinese Super League club Changchun. Hopefully a bid to increase my worldwide popularity.

View attachment 368805
As you can see a relatively quiet pre-season with only 3 friendlies. This was because my focus was elsewhere on building my links and securing transfers. An uninspiring round of matches perhaps has not helped me to prepare for the new season but has seen the emergence of some talented youth.

Super Cup

View attachment 368810 View attachment 368811

An unfortunate defeat in a resolute fighting display from a younger looking Kyiv team. There were many positives to take away from the loss however it still stung considering how we are running 2nd to Shakhtar already after last season.

....Next update Transfer Window and Other news

i dont want to insult you on any way but you really need to change game style and/or tactics
i am playing with dynamo kiev too and finished first season without single loss and started 2nd same...

i dont want to insult you on any way but you really need to change game style and/or tactics
i am playing with dynamo kiev too and finished first season without single loss and started 2nd same...

Not a problem i am always open to help or criticism because i want to get the best out of my team and my saves. Any recommendations?

View attachment 368938View attachment 368939

Suggestion number one is use Artem Milevskiy as your striker or AMC , he is a beast
View attachment 368943 and he was best scorer in Uefa Champion League with 11 goals and cup with 4

My Transfers View attachment 368944View attachment 368945

I am changing my tactics pretty often (not formation as it is but tweaks to make us unbeatable)
View attachment 368994 View attachment 368996
View attachment 368995 View attachment 368997

3rd tactics (nezzas has been used only once and game finished 1 - 0 against Vorskla and i used it cause 4 wingers have been injured (Belhanda, Alexis, Yarmolenko, Dudu and O Campos was bought after that game)

Usually its Koval on the goal and Milevskiy in Attack. And I just realized that Im using Marshall summer update what gives me Belhanda and Lens what gives me more attacking power.

Last edited:
View attachment 368938View attachment 368939

Suggestion number one is use Artem Milevskiy as your striker or AMC , he is a beast
View attachment 368943 and he was best scorer in Uefa Champion League with 11 goals and cup with 4

My Transfers View attachment 368944View attachment 368945

I am changing my tactics pretty often (not formation as it is but tweaks to make us unbeatable)
View attachment 368994 View attachment 368996
View attachment 368995 View attachment 368997

3rd tactics (nezzas has been used only once and game finished 1 - 0 against Vorskla and i used it cause 4 wingers have been injured (Belhanda, Alexis, Yarmolenko, Dudu and O Campos was bought after that game)

Usually its Koval on the goal and Milevskiy in Attack. And I just realized that Im using Marshall summer update what gives me Belhanda and Lens what gives me more attacking power.
When did you bring in Konoplyanka? As you sold him in the start of the second season? How much did he cost, i had a long running story on here as Dnipro and he was amazing, i may start up a new one as the Ukraine is fun

When did you bring in Konoplyanka? As you sold him in the start of the second season? How much did he cost, i had a long running story on here as Dnipro and he was amazing, i may start up a new one as the Ukraine is fun

in February of first season and it was part exchange deal , 5 millions Niko Kranjcar, Diumerci Mbokani and some percentage of profit (i think that it was 30%)., I would keep him or sell him for more but he requested transfer so i had to accept that 23M deal

in February of first season and it was part exchange deal , 5 millions Niko Kranjcar, Diumerci Mbokani and some percentage of profit (i think that it was 30%)., I would keep him or sell him for more but he requested transfer so i had to accept that 23M deal
what was he like for you, i think he can be overhyped sometimes he certainly wasnt my best player there was Selezynov, Rotan, Cherbeyachko, Guiliano, Shakhov and Zozulya all above him and he wanted crazy money all the time

This is actually first time that im playing in Ukrainian league since FM 2008 and i choosed it after i won everything possible with Parma in 5 years and biggest reason is Andriy Yarmolenko (one of my favourite players)

what was he like for you, i think he can be overhyped sometimes he certainly wasnt my best player there was Selezynov, Rotan, Cherbeyachko, Guiliano, Shakhov and Zozulya all above him and he wanted crazy money all the time

15 games 3 goals and 4 assists, if he dont play every game in first team he starts to moan and when he dont play 5 in a row (or something like that) he requests transfer

This is actually first time that im playing in Ukrainian league since FM 2008 and i choosed it after i won everything possible with Parma in 5 years and biggest reason is Andriy Yarmolenko (one of my favourite players)
I always did Shakhtar saves before this year where Milevskyi and the CM i think it was something like Mykhakyak where the bane of my life but i saw that Dnipro signed all the Shakhtar rejects like Gladkyi and Selezynov so had a go with them and won the league in the first season
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../110570-dnipro-domination-ukranian-story.html

Last edited:
I brought him in cause i wanted to have Ukrainian attacking trio (Konoplyanka - Milevskyi - Yarmolenko ) but it was used in 5-6 games and it sucked :(

Forgot to mention , my first transfer was buying Maupay but i have to wait till he has 18 years, same with 2 more young prospects

That was nice story, you really dominated Ukrainian league,
only thing i didnt like was releasing my fellow countryman Ivan Strinic :(