That was nice story, you really dominated Ukrainian league,
only thing i didnt like was releasing my fellow countryman Ivan Strinic :(
Are you Croatian? Check out my Sion story where i moved to Dinamo in the 3rd season tearing it up with a lot of young Croatians on that at the moment.

Yes I am Croatian and Dinamo have amazing prospecte and produce great regens and they are one of best clubs in youth categories (halilovic jedvaj, brodic...) are just latest wonderkids produces by dinamo zagreb

View attachment 368938View attachment 368939

Suggestion number one is use Artem Milevskiy as your striker or AMC , he is a beast
View attachment 368943 and he was best scorer in Uefa Champion League with 11 goals and cup with 4

My Transfers View attachment 368944View attachment 368945

I am changing my tactics pretty often (not formation as it is but tweaks to make us unbeatable)
View attachment 368994 View attachment 368996
View attachment 368995 View attachment 368997

3rd tactics (nezzas has been used only once and game finished 1 - 0 against Vorskla and i used it cause 4 wingers have been injured (Belhanda, Alexis, Yarmolenko, Dudu and O Campos was bought after that game)

Usually its Koval on the goal and Milevskiy in Attack. And I just realized that Im using Marshall summer update what gives me Belhanda and Lens what gives me more attacking power.

Thanks mate some useful stuff here. Got a few differences in terms of players which i will update in transfer window and as i mentioned i am going for youth policy but i may try and sign couple stars as i have some money. Lens and Belhanda both moved to Kyiv?

I always did Shakhtar saves before this year where Milevskyi and the CM i think it was something like Mykhakyak where the bane of my life but i saw that Dnipro signed all the Shakhtar rejects like Gladkyi and Selezynov so had a go with them and won the league in the first season
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../110570-dnipro-domination-ukranian-story.html

Love the Dnipro story Cool. Unfortunately they are holding me to ransom over Konoplyanka so i am very unhappy with them at the moment. £25mil is wayyyy too much for him IMO

Thanks mate some useful stuff here. Got a few differences in terms of players which i will update in transfer window and as i mentioned i am going for youth policy but i may try and sign couple stars as i have some money. Lens and Belhanda both moved to Kyiv?

Yep, lens was bought for 7,75 and belhanda for 11 i think. only players i recommend to you to buy are Barvinko from Metalist i think (left back) and Maupay from Nice.Rest goes on your tactics and what you want from players. Ok , i decided to sign few already great players while i train and buy strong youngsters all over the world (ukraine included). And Wakaso was nice buy, he rejected me for Lyon.

Yep, lens was bought for 7,75 and belhanda for 11 i think. only players i recommend to you to buy are Barvinko from Metalist i think (left back) and Maupay from Nice.Rest goes on your tactics and what you want from players. Ok , i decided to sign few already great players while i train and buy strong youngsters all over the world (ukraine included). And Wakaso was nice buy, he rejected me for Lyon.

Cheers pal will look at them. Yeah great signing for me Wakaso is good

Season 2013/14
Transfer Window Update

View attachment 369113 View attachment 369114
So here are the goings on at Kyiv over the Summer transfer window. Many players have left mainly on loan and i have managed to secure a few good deals for young players coming in but predominantly i have promoted many youth players to the first team. Unfortunately Dnipro were too demanding in the transfers of Zozulya and Konoplyanka meaning they were not added to my team however fingers crossed as they are very unsettled at Dnipro now. See the breakdown below

Transfers Out

View attachment 369115 View attachment 369116
In a bid to continue with my youth policy there had to be casualties and unfotunately based on a poor first season Ideye Brown was the first i had to ship out. Also based on his desire to perform at a higher level i thought it appropriate to agree a transfer for Yarmolenko although i very much wish he had decided to stay. Finally although no deal was done before deadline i am trying to ship out Artem Kravets and Milevskyi who do not feature in my plans for Kyiv going forward.

Transfers In

View attachment 369117 View attachment 369118 View attachment 369119
I managed to sign some young stars to my squad in particular Wakaso from Espanyol. A rock in the middle i am hoping he will learn from Veloso and become a star. Also secured a couple young talents from Ukraine who will provide a good structure to positions i am weak in. However as seen above the new stars are still to join. I am particularly excited for next summer when Ivan Cordoba joins me as his stats scream world beater.

View attachment 369120

So i am happy with how this window has gone and i am looking forward to competing. The season is well underway and i am looking good (check next update).

Other News
- Cup and European Updates

View attachment 369121 Looking like a comfortable start to me defending my Ukrainian cup crown!

View attachment 369122 A solid two aggregate victory over Busaspor despite a 2nd leg defeat saw us into the final playoff round of the Champions Cup

View attachment 369123 View attachment 369124 A good performance over both legs however we were unfortunate that the referee gave a penalty for a dive and then an injury time 2nd goal sent us home defeated vs Sevilla but i saw positives and a stern test against a top team.

View attachment 369125

A very kind Euro Cup draw has seen us not have to travel too far but has also given us a relatively easy group. We are 1 of 3 teams from our league in Euro Cup action so i am hoping we all do well. Here is my main incentive to do well...

View attachment 369126

Season 2013/14
Early Season Update

View attachment 369201 View attachment 369202
10 games down for this first update. 1/3 into the season and already the gap is opening up. This young squad has heart and hunger

Kyiv 2-0 Dnipro
View attachment 369203

Goverla 0-1 Kyiv
View attachment 369204

Kyiv 2-0 Metalurg D
View attachment 369205

Sevastopol 1-3 Kyiv
View attachment 369206

Chornomorets 1-2 Kyiv
View attachment 369207

Kyiv 1-0 Zorya
View attachment 369208

Obolon 1-6 Kyiv
View attachment 369209

Kyiv 1-0 Vorskla
View attachment 369210

Volyn 1-1 Kyiv
View attachment 369211

Kyiv 3-0 Karpaty
View attachment 369212

View attachment 369213

Star Player:
Eugene Kachieridi

Last edited:
Great job so far, I see that Khacheridi is playing awesome for you too

Cheers mate. Youngsters serving me well. Yeah he is a beast was my star player last season and now he is starting well in this

Season 2013/14

Cup Update

Here begins the long road to retaining our Ukrainian Cup.

Round 2
Dynamo Khmelnytskyi vs Kyiv
View attachment 370081
A tough fight for a very young Kyiv side kicking off our defense. Very impressive display by Dmitriy Kholybas kept us on top throughout despite a late fightback.

Round 3
Kyiv vs Sevastopol
View attachment 370092
A largely dominant victory in round 3 in front of our home fans saw us barely troubled. Marco Ruben came out ahead of his team mates after putting Sevastopol's backline to the sword.

Quarter Final

View attachment 370097
A nice home tie will be played against fellow Premier League side Metalurg D in the Quarter Finals. Another final place vs Shakhtar?

Other News
View attachment 370103
Bad injury, the first of this current season has claimed Bernardo as it's victim. The young Brazilian has filled in brilliantly since Yarmolenko departed and it is a shame to see him injured. It could be a long 3 months without him.

Season 2013/14
European Update

Euro Cup
Group L

View attachment 370190 View attachment 370196

Kyiv 3-0 Spartak Moscow

A brilliant start to Euro Cup Group L with domination over fierce rivals. Spartak had no answer to our attacking prowess and we put them to the sword. Marco Ruben scored twice to continue his good form.

Lech 1-3 Kyiv
A solid win away from home continuing our good start to the group and also making us pace setters. Our passing and build up play was simply faultless. Gusev and Kholybas grabbed the goals

Kyiv 1-4 Helsingborg
A horror show in front our own fans in which we were passed off the park. A battle of the top 2 was majorly one sided and many players were given a few home truths in post match conferences. A very impressive display from the Swedes

Helsingborg 2-3 Kyiv
The return game and a change in fortune. A brilliant performance from the midfield helped us race ahead. Unfortunately a very late scare saw us concede twice in 3 minutes setting up a tense last 5. Thankfully we held out to level the score.

Spartak Moscow 1-1 Kyiv
Our trip to Moscow on a snowy evening gave us the final point needed for qualification. Despite falling behind the impact of Marco Ruben from the bench changed the game in our favour.

Kyiv 0-1 Lech
As qualification was assured a young squad took to the field heading into the winter break, however again a very disappointing display lead to our second defeat of the competition both at home. It also meant Helsingborg pipped us to 1st place.
View attachment 370205

1st Knockout Round

View attachment 370206 View attachment 370207
This will be a good test against a team from the best league in the world. I am quietly confident that i can edge the game out but the money from a big trip to Anfield will also be beneficial.

2nd Knockout Round

View attachment 370208 View attachment 370209
If we manage to get past Liverpool than a more comfortable tie will await us in the next round. A good run will be of benefit to us and will help increase our reputation.

Winter Break 2013/14

As i mentioned last season this break is brilliant to try and scout my young stars of the future and decide on who should be promoted to the first team. I have also decided that each season this opportunity will be used for a big money friendly. This season we are hosting Bayern Munich.

View attachment 370351

Olimp Kyiv 0-5 Kyiv

Kremlin 2-2 Kyiv

Kyiv 1-1 FC Bayern
A brilliant result in my opinion in which we outclassed Bayern for the large majority. I am happy with the draw and the money generated. Hope this helps us improve as a team.

Tour
of Serbia
This year's tour took place in Serbia. As our board is still sanctioning travel to certain places it was the next ideal place. Coming on the tour were a blend of youth and experience.

Red Star 0-0 Kyiv

Vojvodina 2-3 Kyiv

Radnicki 1-2 Kyiv

Following a successful tour and Winter Break i am satisfied by what i have seen from most of my youngsters i played. However there were moments when some of the first team had to help out on tour. Many of them are now being loaned out to continue their first team experience ahead of next season with their heads held high.

View attachment 370352
A huge blow to my seasons prospects as i have just lost my star striker! Marco Ruben is unfortunately not due back until april which means Oleg Maik or Dmitriy Kholybas will be stepping up to take the reigns. Here is hoping that the Winter break has helped them both grow.

Season 2013/14
European & Transfer News

View attachment 370397 View attachment 370398

Kyiv 3-0 Liverpool
A brilliant result considering we had no Marco Ruben. Fair to say i was ecstatic following the result it put us into pole position going into 2nd leg.

Liverpool 2-0 Kyiv
A few poor performances nearly cost us but some well timed substitutions seemed to stem the tide. The second half brought a bit more fight and saw us create a few more chances and nearly scored.View attachment 370400
So Standard will be my next opposition. Fair to say i am quite confident.

Transfer Update January 31-March 1
Not much business for me in this window. Considering my youth policy there is very little business i have wanted to do however i managed to secure the long awaited transfer of Arthur Maia now his loan spell has finished and also brilliant news (unless you are a Dnipro fan) as Konoplyanka will join come the end of the season on a free transfer (shouldn't have held us to ransom then they may have got cash for their best player).

Other News

View attachment 370406 Eugene Khacheridi has become Ukrainian PotY. Well deserved. Also well done to Koval for coming 3rd best goalkeeper.

Coming Soon 20 games down are Kyiv still top?

Have you picked up Konoplyanka on a free!!! Thats amazing cost me £20odd million

Have you picked up Konoplyanka on a free!!! Thats amazing cost me £20odd million

Yeah mate as you saw i was courting him all season but Dnipro wanted 20mil+ which i was not going to pay so he became unsettled and handed in transfer request. Thankfully my scouts pointed out his contract was up an he didnt want to renew with Dnipro so here he is for 2014/15

Season 2013/14
League Update 2/3

View attachment 371093 View attachment 371094
So 20 games down and i have a nice points cushion and also a game in hand thanks to Euro Cup involvement. Reaching the business end of the season now. It's squeaky *** time!

Unbeatable!!
View attachment 371098

Shakhtar 2-2 Kyiv

View attachment 371106

Kyiv 3-0 Arsenal Kyiv
View attachment 371107

Tavria 2-6 Kyiv

View attachment 371108

Kyiv 3-1 Metalist

View attachment 371111

Illichivets 1-2 Kyiv
View attachment 371112

Dnipro 0-0 Kyiv
View attachment 371113

Kyiv 4-1 Goverla
View attachment 371114

Metalurg D 2-2 Kyiv
View attachment 371115

Kyiv 2-0 Chornomorets

View attachment 371116

Zorya 2-5 Kyiv
View attachment 371118

A terrific run of form stretched us out and we have managed to score many goals however i am concerned that we are conceding a few aswell. The last 10 games will make or break this season now including another meeting with fierce rivals Shakhtar....

Injury Crisis

View attachment 371124 View attachment 371125 View attachment 371127Unfortunately we are in the middle of an injury crisis. We are down to reserve strikers without Marco Ruben we have once again lost Bernardo and also star player Eugene Khacheridi. All of these in the wake of important league and european outings.

The Future?

View attachment 371129
Our new intake of youth beat the under 19s 4-1 so i am looking for some promising recruits. However it is becoming hard distinguishing youngsters as i am signing some and also bringing in new each season. How will i pick the best? Maybe i am going to OTT with that aim. This will be revised at the end of the season

Season 2013/14
Quick Post

The season is not quite over and so this isn't my last post of the season however i have an update to provide.

KYIV WIN THE LEAGUE

View attachment 372110 View attachment 372111
Yes it is official. The young guns of Kyiv have managed to win the league. This issue was addressed in the media when a journalist asked "You must be delighted to have gone all this way with a young squad averaging 24 years of age." To which the reply was simple. "It is a great achievement for these young players and will bring a huge morale boost for the team. We must now continue this winning hunger into next season and try to win more."

View attachment 372112

Season 2013/14
European and Cup Update

Ok so with all the business of season updates i always struggle to find time to fit in the other competitions so here goes.

Shakhtar win Ukrainian Cup
View attachment 372846
A good cup run saw us once again paired up with Shakhtar in the final.

Dynamo Kyiv 1-2 Shakhtar

So a disappointing cup final which offered so much for both sides. It is never nice to lose to rivals but even more so based on the manner of the defeat. Twice Shakhtar were given penalties giving them the lead both times and also very late on saw the opportune time to send off Andriy Tsurikov.

View attachment 372847
So based on his performance, referee Yuriy Moseychuk was heavily criticized by both the media and bosses themselves who both commented on his impact.

View attachment 372848
The fact that the FA refused to punish me supports the poor job that the referee did and so we have ended as runners up.

European Update

View attachment 372849 View attachment 372850
SO after impressing vs Liverpool we were rewarded with a match against Lille and then Sporting or PSV in the semi final.

View attachment 372851

(1st Leg) LOSC Lille 2-0 Kyiv

(2nd Leg) Kyiv 1-0 LOSC Lille

View attachment 372853

So unfortunately the QF was as far as we made it however it was a valiant effort from the squad and hopefully soon we will yield a better European experience.

Season 2013/14
League Update 3/3

SO this is it the final update of season 13/14 in Ukraine. In a previous update i mentioned that i had won the league so let's see how it happened.

View attachment 372968 View attachment 372969

Kyiv 1-1 Obolon
View attachment 372970

Vorskla 0-5 Kyiv
View attachment 372971

Kyiv 3-2 Volyn

View attachment 372972

Karpaty 1-1 Kyiv
View attachment 372973

Kyiv 1-1 Shakhtar
View attachment 372974

Arsenal Kyiv 0-0 Kyiv
View attachment 372975
This was the match that secured the title for me! A bore draw but it was enough for us.

Kyiv 4-1 Sevastopol
View attachment 372978

Kyiv 2-1 Tarvia

View attachment 372980

Metalist 0-1 Kyiv

View attachment 372982

Kyiv 0-0 Illichivets

View attachment 372983

View attachment 372986
A good season for my young team. Managed a commanding lead at the top, went the whole year unbeaten and managed to score the most goals! Champions! The best feeling was finishing 19pts clear of Shakhtar!

View attachment 372987 View attachment 372989

Unfortunately despite his inclusion in Team of the Year Dudu has been sold to Corinthians but unfortunately i didn't get any screenshots of this. He will be a big loss and now we will need a replacement.

Other News

View attachment 372988 View attachment 372990
This is good news, an upgrade in facilities for training will help move the club forward and keep the players sharp. Also it is good to improve and push the current limits trained at. A long term solution for a long term investment.

View attachment 372991 View attachment 372992
A mix of news here. The good news is the increase in reputation of the league however for some reason the club have decreased again in reputation despite winning the league. This is unfortunate and won't help the club progress. In line with the aims of Season 1 this is very disappointing.

A Huge Move?

View attachment 372993
Despite a lot of temptation in the role i have not yet achieved my aims at Kyiv and so i will stay at Kyiv!