Pre-Season is upon us and there are a few interesting updates to talk about, however i don't want to bore people so if you want to see something please let me know. Or if the story isn't interesting enough.

Keep it up i like looking at your story in comparison to my Shakhtar one, we should try and do an online head to head!

Keep it up i like looking at your story in comparison to my Shakhtar one, we should try and do an online head to head!

Thanks man. Thought i would query so i know the general feeling. I enjoy playing it just struggling to keep my motivation alive. That would be awesome we shall do that sometime.

MY STEAM HAS JUST CRASHED AND DELETED GAME FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping i can save this game but we shall see.....

Season 2014/15

images

Despite an issue with my Steam Kyiv are back under Chris Waterman's tutelage for a 3rd season.

View attachment 377092

Dynamo 2 Kyiv 0-2 Kyiv

Obolon 1-1 Kyiv

FC Bayern 3-1 Kyiv

Kyiv 1-0 FC Vaslui

A mixed bag for pre-season however i was very satisfied. Another meeting with Bayern was a good money spinner (may try to get more of these) but overall it was the chance to test a lot of players who had returned from loan and were breaking in to my first team.

Konoplyanka FINALLY joins
View attachment 377096
Very happy to announce my pursuit of Dnipro's Konoplyanka is finally over AND....he was a free signing thanks to my endless pursuit making him not renew his contract. This is a HUGE signing for my ambitions and hopefully will help out Marco Ruben.

BIG NEWS!- Lucescu leaves Shakhtar!
View attachment 377097
So my big rival has stepped down from his job at fearsome rivals Shakhtar Donetsk and i must admit i smiled to myself. This has to be the biggest news of the summer and has given other teams a chance to close the gap on us in my opinion. No better chance for Dnipro or Karpaty than now.
View attachment 377100
Former Chelsea man Dan Petrescu has taken the reigns. Me and him will lock horns very soon!

Super Cup

Shakhtar 1-2 Kyiv
View attachment 377103 View attachment 377104 View attachment 377106
A brilliant comeback win in the Super Cup. Konoplyanka and Ruben grabbed the goals.

And finally...
View attachment 377107
A brilliant piece of news which im hoping will lead to NextGen participation and even some more rep for my youth setup. This is inline with my aims when i first joined the club.

Season 2014/15
Early Season Update

images

Ukrainian Premier League

View attachment 379886 View attachment 379887

Vorskla 3-3 Kyiv
View attachment 379888

Kyiv 2-0 Dnipro
View attachment 379889

Goverla 0-1 Kyiv

View attachment 379890

Kyiv 4-1 Metalurg D

View attachment 379891

Kyiv 1-1 Zorya
View attachment 379892

Kryvbas 2-2 Kyiv
View attachment 379893

Kyiv 4-0 Metalurg ZP
View attachment 379894

Illichivets 1-1 Kyiv

View attachment 379897

Kyiv 3-0 Chornomorets
View attachment 379899

Karpaty 0-0 Kyiv
View attachment 379900

Star Player

Eugene Khacheridi - 8.00

images

Other News

View attachment 475601A BIG game when Dnipro came to town. 100 games and counting for Chris Waterman

View attachment 379902 View attachment 379903 Two unbeaten run records smashed both a league and club achievement. 42 games since defeat in the league and 12 games in all competitions sets a new club best.

Last edited:
In line with my Season 1 Objectives regarding Under 19s is anybody interested in seeing how they do in Europe and get regular updates from them in this story?

images

Season 2014/15
European and Cup Update

Champions Cup

Way back at the start of the season we were drawn in Group H alongside Manchester United, PAOK and Ajax. A very tough group especially as United are current holders of the Champions Cup and Ajax were champions of their league. I was happy to take points where i could.

View attachment 475600

Well a slow start got better with two wins against the hardest teams in the group.

View attachment 475599 View attachment 475598

Very proud to end 2nd in that group. I had originally expected we would be in the EURO Cup but we have defeated the odds to climb into the knockout stages.

Ukrainian Cup

View attachment 475595 View attachment 475584
So far we are only two rounds in so there isn't much to update on but here are the snippets.

View attachment 475594
Relatively comfy win for a youngish team.

View attachment 475593
This match was tougher than i would have liked and injuries did not help, however we are through to the quarter finals to meet a familiar adversary.

Other News

Very disturbing but needed to be updated.

View attachment 475587 View attachment 475585

So it seems after months of losing money the club has finally reached the selling point which means more emphasis on my youth setup. I am disappointed that Igor Surkis is looking to step aside as he has backed me 100% in all my ideas and i fear a new consortium may well stop our training and youth improvements when they step in.

As a bid to improve finacnes i have transfer listed Miguel Veloso Denys Barvinko and Eugene Selin (against my better judgement) as they are high earners or aren't performing to expectation. None of them want to leave but it needs to be done with 72.,000 over our wage budget after reduction.

The ongoing finance Saga

View attachment 475043
Chairman Igor Surkis

So here is just a quick update a few months down the line about what has happened. We are currently in the Winter Break and so i am playing the standard friendlies i arrange to keep players fresh and trial youngsters.

Kyiv subject of Consortium bid!

View attachment 475042
A blow with transfer window just around the corner but it happens when the club are in financial drout

View attachment 475041 View attachment 475032
So the takeover collapsed. Must say i am very disappointed. I was hoping for a nice cash windfall however it is not to be so we will see how this affects the rest of my season. Particularly European football as i have had to sell a few players.

View attachment 475030 View attachment 475029
Gutted we have lost both these guys. very influential and what is worse Kranjcar has gone on a free.

Last edited: