As far as possible, really think we can get to the final, Got Huddersfield in the next round so yeah not the hardest, bad loss there against fulham :(

yer well the smaller teams have potential in these competitions now'a days! so don't give up on it! :) just updated mine with a cheeky transfer story :)

Right lads sorry but ,my computer crashed and i didnt save it so ive had to replay the game from the match against west ham, belive me ive spent an hour trineg to get the same results and its not happening so yeah here it goes, gonna just edit the last two results and save after every few games from now on, sorry if i dunno ive offended anyone or anything?:L

Last edited:
View attachment 138981
View attachment 138982
So up next we have Everton in the league, this will always be a hard fixture as long as David Moyes is in charge of the Blue side of Mersey, we have been in brilliant form lately and hopefully we can get something out of this game today.

View attachment 138983

The Team:
Smithies
Mendy Davies Tomkins Crainey
Adam Vaughan
Pancrate---------------Grandin
Campbell -----------Griffiths

View attachment 138984View attachment 138985
Blackpool 1-3 Everton
Campbell (7) Augusto (2)
D.Vaughan (45+1)
Jagielka (75)

Well we were always going to be doomed from the kickoff as Augusto scoreed an absolute peach today as his freekick fell to him after a poor clearance and he slammed the ball into the back of the net from about 20 yards out. Campbell then scored 5 minutes later to level it up as he latched onto Pancrates through ball and he excilently curled the ball in at the near post, a great finish from the lad whos confidence keeps growing. Vaughan gave Everton the lead as Jack Rodwell ran well at our defence and then provided a great ball in for Vaughan who took one touch and volleyed the ball into the back of the net. Jagielka then scored a brilliant header from the corner to rap the game up.
View attachment 138986
Managers View " well what more can i say, its like when you go out for the night and you see a nice looking bird which is the win, but then you see her grinding on a hotter guy which is there first goal then she lets you buy her a drink and you think your in with a chance of dipping your wick but then she takes the drink and duley ***** off with a posh ****. thats how i feel"

Last edited:
View attachment 138989
View attachment 138990
Ok so next in the league Tottenham are travelling to us at Bloomfield Road, its been a fortress for us this season and weve been brilliant both home and away, yes we slipped up last week against Everton but im expecting the lads to Bounce back well.

View attachment 138991

The Team
Smithies
Mendy Tomkins Davies Crainey
Adam Vaugha
Pancrate---------------Grandin
Campbell-------Kadlec

View attachment 138992View attachment 138993
Blackpool 3-1 Tottenham
Davies (19) Kranjcar (80)
Campbell (52)
Harewood (86)

Ok so we were brilliant today, a great home performance which the fans will love as do i. Davies scored after Vaughan crossed a dangerous looking freekick deep into the Tottenham box, the ball bounced around the box and Davies poked the ball home from close range.Campbell then scored on the 52nd minute as Bernard Mendy played a brilliant through ball all the way from his own half which found Campbell who had managed to stay onside. He then took it into the box crossed over onto his left foot and burried the ball to send the place into rapture.Kranjcar then scored a brillaint individual effort as he took the ball ran past 3 defenders and curled the ball into the top corner which looked like it could spark a comeback. But it wasnt to be as substitute Harewood played a great one two with Vaughan, vaughan had a new lease in the midfield as we had 3 in the centre after Tottenham scored, Vaughans through ball found Harewood in the box and in typical fashion the big lad upfront smashed the ball into the top corner, Harewoods been an excellent impact player.

View attachment 138994
Managers View " Well We finally pulled that girl i was talking about in my last interview,and it was all thanks to my wingman who today was Vaughan, the brilliant midfielder was brilliant setting up 2 of the 3 goals and battling well in the centre of midfield. His cross for Davies first goal was sublime and his one two with Harewood so late on really caught my eye too that the lad was battiling still in the dying minutes off the game."

View attachment 138995
View attachment 138996
So next up is The 4th round of the League Cup and a tie against Swindon which will see us progress into the next round of the Cup and which will allow us to mount a serious challenge for the cup itself.

Blackpool vs Swindon

The Team :
Smithies
Adam Sylvestre
Grandin----------------Kadlec
Campbell-------Harewood

View attachment 138997View attachment 138998
Blackpool 3-1 Swindon
Kadlec (51) Ferry (90+2)
Harewood (71,82)

So we dominated this game and in all honesty im not at all suprised. We started well, just controlling possesion and passing the ball around well with eachother. The first half however was a bit drab and boring with no goals and not so many chances being created. So with the second half kicking off i told the lads that although this wasnt the hardest of games we still needed to be hungry and try our best to show that we want this Cup. So with my words still fresh in there ears we came out all guns blazin, Kadlec opened the scoring just 6 minutes after the restart as he met Grandins cross with a thunderous Volley. Harewood then scored as Campbell played him through with a lovely through ball and his first tough took him away from the keeper which allowed him to slot home well. Campbell and Harewood then again combined well with eachother as he this time finished smartly with a near post finish to round up the game. Ferry then scored the goal off the game for Swindon as he cut in the box and rattled the ball in hitting the underside off the bar.

View attachment 138999
Managers View " not much to say this week, just really that i hope the draw for the next round is kind to us as were doing very well in the league and the cup and our run of confidence can be seen in the lads performances on and off the pitch."

Beat fulham and tottenham! awesome results too! unlucky vs everton! beat into the fifth round of the league cup?! awesome progress! :D

ah awesome! where did you board want you to get for a minimum exp.? get semi''s would be awesome!

ah awesome! where did you board want you to get for a minimum exp.? get semi''s would be awesome!

Amm im not too sure actually but im sure there delighted with were we are both league and cup!! not gonna show a picture of the table until january that way you really get a feel off the league

View attachment 139080
View attachment 139081
So next up is a home match against Blackburn, There a big physical side which is always the way with a Sam Allerdyce team and we will have to be on top of our game if were to get something today.

View attachment 139082

The Team
Smithies
Mendy Davies Tomkins Crainey
Adam Vaughan
Pancrate-----------------Kadlec
Campbell-----------Harewood

View attachment 139083View attachment 139084
Blackpool 1-2 Blackburn
Davies (23) Mame Briam Diouf (28)
Davies OG (65)

Davies scored an absolutely cracking goal after 23 minutes the corner was swung in and poorly cleared as it found its way to davies on the edge of the box, the young defender then smashed the ball in from the underside off the bar. Diouf then equalised just 5 minutes later as some good team play left the forward on loan from Man Utd free in the box who then rifled his shot in from the underside off the bar aswell. After a calamitous display of defence the ball ended up in out net on the 65th minute, Tomkins poor clearance not only left him out of position meaning Diouf was free he also passed it straight to a Blackburn player to release Diouf, a back tracking Davies then slid in to try and stop Diouf from scoring but only managed to lob his own keeper.

View attachment 139085
Managers View “ well we lost today and well we didn’t really deserve that loss today we had 16 shots to their 5 yet we still only scored one goal and managed to get beaten, Shooting practice is in order for this week.”

View attachment 139113
View attachment 139114
So next we have Newcastle, they came up with us and i would love to beat them because i grew up as a Sunderland fan, this is all about the passion for me.

View attachment 139115

The Team
Smithies
Adam Vaughan
Pancrate------------ Grandin
Kadlec--------Campbell

View attachment 139117View attachment 139116
Blackpool 2-4 Newcastle
Campbell (27) Jonas (20)
Harewood(63) Enrique Pen(45)
Tomkins S/O (43) Sol Campbell (59)
Lovenkrands (65)

So not the best game ive ever managed, and it stings a little more due to the fact that its Newcastle. Jonas scored a cracking opening goal as he volleyed in a lovely cross by Wayne Routledge as he was left unattended and the back stick. This defence needs sorting out. Campbell scored on the 27th minute as he latched onto a lovely through ball from Adam, took it past the Krul and passed the ball into the back of the net. Next up Tomkins gave away a needless penalty, firstly he daddled on the ball in the box, lost possession the tripped the player up, stupid mistake, Enrique stepped up confidently and smashed the ball into the back off the net. Sol Campbell then scored from a corner as he rose well and headed above everyone else to knock in the 3rd, yet again terrible defending. Harewood then grabbed one back as he turned Sol Campbell ran into the box and tucked the ball into the bottom corner. Just 2 minutes later we gave away yet another goal as Lovenkrands tucked the ball home on the six yard line.

View attachment 139118
Managers View “ Ok so we lost to Newcastle, as i grew up as a Sunderland fan this loss is a lot more bitter for me, yano salt in the wounds andall this. Also the only thing i want to add is that James Tomkins has played his last match for us, his performances lately have been nothing short of despicable. Disgusted in the lad.”

View attachment 139122
View attachment 139123
West Brom are next and we should stop the rot here. If not im going to have a serious look at my team and see what i can change.

View attachment 139124

The Team
Smithies
Mendy Baptiste Davies Crainey
Adam Vaughan
Pancrate----------------Grandin
Campbell------------Harewood

View attachment 139126View attachment 139125
Blackpool 3-3 West Brom
Harewood (40,45) Odemwengie (Pen 11, 15)
Baptiste (66) Dorrans (80)

So with 11 minutes on the clock we give away a penalty and what an absolutely stupid decision by crainey to lunge in on Odemwengie who was at the far side of the box and wasn’t going to score, i just don’t understand what the lads are doing anymore when it comes to defending. Four minutes later Baptiste gets out muscled, yes my big central defender was out muscled by a winger, Tchoyi then found Odemwengie free in the centre who then tapped home.So 2 goals down after 15 minutes i put four lads upfront. Next we Scored thanks to Harewood, hes been on fire lately, after some good passing between Campbell, Harewood and Kadlec relased the big forward. We then equalised as Harewood slid in and won the ball then passed it to Pancrate who ran into the box and shot well, his rebounded shot found Harewood who tapped in from close range. Baptiste gave us the lead from the corner as he volleyed in Davies’s flicked on header. I hate to say it but the next goal was all Smithies fault, he came way off his line when there was no need as 3 defenders had odemwengie sourunded his rebounded pass found its way to Dorrans who couldn’t miss with an open net.

View attachment 139127
Managers View “ So what is going on with our defence lately, im disgusted that weve threw away another game with teams around us. Newcastle, west brom and Blackburn have all took points from us, and its getting redicolous. Ofcourse im delighted that Marlon grabbed two goals and we came back but then we lost the lead which is despicable, some defensive work is needed.”

View attachment 139142
View attachment 139143
So next up we have Wolves and a win in this match should be achievable and really would be a big confidence boost for the team. So lets get into this team this weekend.

View attachment 139144

The Team:
Smithies
Eardley Davies Baptiste Carney
Adam Vaughan
Grandin------------------Kadlec
Harewood------Campbell

View attachment 139145View attachment 139146
Blackpool 2-0 Wolves
Campbell (18)
Harewood (39)

Finally we get the result our performance deserved. We started well in this game looking dangerous from the start. We finally scored on the 18th minute, Kadlec released Harewood who ran down the left side and crossed in, the cross took a deflection and didn’t look like it was going far but Campbell reacted quickest and reached the ball before anyone else and volleyed it in at the near stick. Harewood then grabbed the finishing and best goal of the game, firstly he released Campbell down the middle who looked certain to score then a last ditch tackle stop him but it fell to Harewood who Lobbed Henessey from 20 yards out, brilliant goal, this was the Strikers 10th goal off the season.

View attachment 139147
Managers View “Well im delighted with the win today, truley am, we have been getting some stick from pundits but once again there pundits and im the premier league manager so ill stick to managing and they can continue to write about how awesome i am. And Harewood once again, setting up and scoring a goal the lad is on fire.”

Finally another win :) season seems to be getting tough buddy! kiu though! :D

View attachment 139167
View attachment 139168
So after our last win i was sure the lads would be filled with confidence, and well need it for a scary trip to The City of Manchester Stadium to play against Billionaires Man City.

View attachment 139169

The Team
Smithies
Eardley Davies Baptiste Crainey
Basham
Vaughan Adam Sylvestre
Campbell Harewood

View attachment 139170View attachment 139171
Blackpool 3-3 Man City
Campbell (45,65) Wright-Phillips (4,71)
Harewood (52) De Jong (90)

Well what can i say, we were simply brilliant today. So to start the game off we didnt get off to the best off starts Wayne Bridge swung in a delightfull cross and it seemed like noone was going to reach it until Wright-Phillips slid in at the back post and scored a lovely diving header. Then we scored as Sylvestre headed Givens goal kick back into their half, Campbell shrugged off the challenge of Boateng ran into the box and finished well with a well placed left foot shot.Harewood then gave us the lead as campbell showed some brilliant skill and vision to skip past two tackles then palyed it to harewood who scored a well placed shot. Campbell then scored on the 62 minute to put us 3-1 up i was in heaven, he latched onto harewoods cross and smashed the ball in on the volley into the top corner. i thoguht we would end up winning but it wasnt to be Wright-Phillips scored his second as he was once again at the back stick but this time Milner was the provider. Then crainey got sent off on the 73rd minute so we reshuffled and tried to hang on but it wasnt too be as on the 90th minute De Jong scored as Ruiz's cross found him in the centre and he scored but that wasnt the last off the controversy as we finished with nine men after Davies got sent off in extra time. Still i was expecting a defeat and im delighted with the result.

View attachment 139172
Managers View " well what a result we got today, nearly won the game but thats the premier league, you hafta be strong for 90 minutes not 89, and for the two lads to get sent off, well im not going to comment on that and further embaress the lads ill speak to them indiviudally. but yes were doing well in the league so far and in the league cup so hopefully our run in both can keep going."

View attachment 139179
View attachment 139180
Ok so the next match is just 3 days after our tough match against man city and its away to Birmingham so hopefully a changed team can get a result.

View attachment 139181

The Team
Smithies
Mendy Cathcart Keinan Carney
Basham
Grandind Adam Southern
Kadlec Griffiths

View attachment 139182View attachment 139183
Blackpool 1-1 Birmingham
Catchart (45+3) Larrson (37)

So we started this game well, and to be honest chances went begging at both ends with both of us attacking well, we didnt have the strongest side out today but i was confident in the lads to get the result, and i think we could have won but it wasnt too be. Larsson scored on the 37th minute as once again our left back position as larsson was found at the back post and he poked the ball in for the lead. Just 3 minutes later we had a goal chalked off for offisde which in my opinion it was a poor decision. We finally got our goal on the third minute of extra time as Adams brilliantly swung in ball found Cathcart at the back stick who headed in well. Just after the restart we had another goal rulled offside as Kadlec thought hed scored what would be the winner but it wasnt to be.

View attachment 139184
Managers View " well it seems my comments after the last match with Man City about the refeeres decision has came back to bite us, not only have i got a warning but it also seems like the Refs and Linesmen were extra hard on us today, if we got both those "offisde goals" we would have won easily.but im looking onward to our Quarter Final tie with Reading in just 3 days."

[
SIZE="3"]
View attachment 139205
View attachment 139206
Next up the Leage Cup Quarter Final against Reading, Hopefully we can get to the Semis.

View attachment 139207

The Team
Smithies
Mendy Davies Keinan Crainey
Adam Sylvestre
Pancrate---------------Kadlec
Harewood------Campbell

View attachment 139208View attachment 139209
Blackpool 3-1 Reading
Campbell (8) Larrea(81)
Harewood (33,45)

Well what can i say, we dominated all areas off the pitch like i had expected today. We got off to a flyer after just 8 minutes DJ grabbed the goal after some lovely wing play by Kadlec, he skipped down the left side of midfield, skint 2 players swung in a delicious ball to which Campbell met and smashed home his volley. Harewood then scored the second as once again, Kadlec was a horror for the Reading defence as he played another great cut back to Harewood on the edge of the area were he then smashed the ball into the top corner off the net.Harewood then scored a second and which was the finisher off the tie as Mendys massive throw into the 6 yard box found Harewoods head who flicked his header into the net. Larrea then grabbed a consolation goal as he headed home Kebes cross.

View attachment 139210
Managers View “ well were through to the semi final yet another great performance by the growing strike partnership of Harewood and Campbell, i don’t have much more to say apart from im delighted were into the Semi Final and hopefully we can then get to the Final if the draws good to us.”[/SIZE]​

Semi Final! Blackpool! i got a lot of time for this story mate! its turning into a cracker! awesome result vs city too! keep going buddy! got me drawn in!