Hadn't really had time to read this, but found some, looked at it, liked it, will follow it

Good luck pal

Semi Final! Blackpool! i got a lot of time for this story mate! its turning into a cracker! awesome result vs city too! keep going buddy! got me drawn in!

Thanks matey, had to go to football thats why the last update was rushed :L but yess onto the semi finals :D

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Hadn't really had time to read this, but found some, looked at it, liked it, will follow it

Good luck pal

Thanks alot mate, been following yours whilst ive been on too :D much appreciated

View attachment 139361
View attachment 139362
Ok so next up is a reallly tough home fixture against Stoke City, now their not the most techically gifted team in the league but their hard and strong, there also a big phyciscal side and any throw ins or corners will be a danger.

View attachment 139363

The Team
Smithies
Eardley Davies Cathcart Crainey
Adam Vaughan
Mendy-------------------Grandin
Harewood--------Campbell

View attachment 139364View attachment 139366
Blackpool 5-3 Stoke
Campbell (22) Sanli Tuncay (10,17)
Harewood (32,37,69) Walters(60)
Jones O/G (89)

Well what a game we had today. lets dive straight into it. After just 10 minutes we were one nil down thanks to a goal from Sanli Tuncay which he started and created as he played a one two with Pennant who then crossed in for Tuncay to volley home. Just 7 minutes later Tuncay extended Stokes lead as he latched onto Jones's through ball skint youngster Smithies and tapped home from range. 2-0 down after 17 minutes and i was ready to tear the lads a new one. But Campbell grabbed one back on the 22nd minute which would spring an unbeliveable match, he volleyed in Eardleys cross to make it 2-1. Campbell then turned provider for harewood as his through ball found his strike partner whos shot hit the underside off the bar and went in. 2-2 we were level and i was delighted. then just five minutes later the deadly partnership of Campbell and Harewood linked up again and Harewood smashed the ball in from the edge of the area to give us a halftime lead. So the second half kicked off and after that rollercoaster of a first half i was hoping for a boring second half but it wasnt to be, after some poor defending from a corner it allowed Walters to slot home from close range. to draw stoke level. Stokes Celebrations didnt last long as Harewood picked the ball up at the Centre circle, turned Huth inside out ran into the box unchallenged and then Lobbed the keeper for a brilliant individual goal. The fifth goal wrapped the game up as Keinans freekick hit Jones on the way into the box and deflected past the keeper making it 5-3.

View attachment 139365
Managers View "well i think ill need to go to the doctors after that match, ive near had a heart attack, from going to giving the lads a rollicking at half time to congratulating them for one of the greatest comebacks so far of the season in the space of 15 minutes was something else that i didnt expect. Well Harewood once again was brilliant, he grabbed a hatrick hes been on fire lately and im delighted for the lad."

View attachment 139473
View attachment 139474
So after a cracking result against Stoke an away trip to Bolton seems appealing as theyve lost their last 4 games in a row. So lets bang on.

View attachment 139475

The Team:
Smithies
Mendy Davies Cathcart Crainey
Adam Vaughan
Grandin--------------Kadlec
Harewood--------Campbell

View attachment 139476View attachment 139477
Blackpool 0-1 Bolton
Petrov (22)

Ok so i dont know were we went wrong today, we had a strong team and weve been in cracking form, the result was a disgrace and im dissapointed in the lads, they couldnt hit a cow with a banjo. Bolton got the goal on the 22 minute and despite having 3 defenders tracking back between them they couldnt mark 1 man which was petrov whos shot inside the box went in from the inside of the post.

View attachment 139478
Managers View" i am disgusted in our perfromance infront of our own goal and infront of boltons, especially with the run of fixtures coming up our next four games were against, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, and Arsenal, itl be a tough four weeks but hopefully the lads can do well."

View attachment 139871
View attachment 139872
So next up we have the first of a hard four matches as we travel to Stamford Bridge to play Chelsea, There a great side and have some top notch players, but im sure the lads will be loving the prospect of playing against the likes of Lampard and Drogba.

View attachment 139873

The Team
Smithies
Eardley Keinan Cathcart Crainey
Vaughan Adam
Grandin----------------Kadlec
Harewood --------- Campbell

View attachment 139874View attachment 139875
Blackpool 1-0 Chelsea
DJ Campbell (34)

Well what an absolutely cracking performance, im sure the lads are absolutely wrecked today. We didnt have the ball as much as id have liked and we did do a lot of chasing but im proud of the lads because we knew thats what we were going to have to do today and the attitude from everyone was top notch. So youll notice we didnt sit back and stick 5 in midfield like loads of other teams do when they try to just hold Chelsea for a draw. My plan was to go out and attack them and put them on the backfoot because their defence can be shakey and their midfield doesnt like to track back. So in the first half thats what we did we put Chelsea on the backfoot to see what would happen. We finally got the goal on the 34th minute and what a goal it was. Cathcart played it into Vaughan in midfield who then dispatched it to Kadlec, Kadlec then dribbled inside from the left and gave it to Adam who then played the killer ball as his through ball found Campbell, he then took the ball in his stride and ran around cech and passed it in,it really was a brilliant goal. Ofcourse chelsea had their chances, mostly restricted to long range efforts due to our defence pressurising and sticking close to their men. The Best chance fell to Malouda on the left side off the box but the best he could do was to hit the side netting.

View attachment 139876
Managers View " well what a performance from my lads today as we beat Chelsea, i feel we were the better team and it wasnt luck so hopefully we can kick on from here and get a good run going. Also i want to thank the fans because they have travelled everywere with us and we have a stadium sellout near enough every home fixture,its brilliant."

View attachment 139887
View attachment 139888
After a Briliant win against chelsea, we were hosts to Liverpool and hopefully we can get a result for the home fans.

View attachment 139889

The Team
Smithies
Eardley Cathcart Keinan Crainey
Adam Vaughan
Grandin-----------------Kadlec
Harewood------------Campbell

View attachment 139890View attachment 139891
Blackpool 1-3 Liverpool
Harewood (22) Jovanovic (18)
Kuyt (40)
Donovan (83)

Ok so after a great defensive display at Chelsea, today we were the complete opposite, sloppy, slow and just not looking like we were hungry anywere in the pitch. So for Liverpools first goal Reinas long Goal kick went over everyones head then Keinan decided not to head the ball and let it run over his head without looking who was behind him, and there was Jovanovic to score with a good finish. We then pulled one back as Kadlec's good wing play found Harewood at the back stick for a tap in. Then Catchcart's defending was nothing short of a nightmare as he watched Jovanovic cross in and stood idle in the box and didnt pick up Kuyts run into the box. The last goal was the worst defending i have genuinly seen in my life, keinan who could have easily put the ball out of play tried to play a dangerous backpass, which he hit the bar from 30 yards out, then smithies was dazed and donovan ran into the box and got to the ball infront of both Keinan and Smithies.

View attachment 139892
Managers View " we are so inconsistant its unreal, we controlled Chelsea last week and defended at the highest standards then this week we were abismal, absolutely disgusted and their will be changes next week."

View attachment 140104
View attachment 140105
So after a win against Chelsea and a loss against Liverpool i was wondering how we were going to react against United.

View attachment 140106

The Team:
Smithies
Eardley Davies Baptiste Crainey
Adam Vaughan
Grandin-------------------Kadlec
Harewood-----------Campbell

View attachment 140107View attachment 140108
Blackpool 1-1 Man Utd
Griffiths (73) Nani (63)

So we had a very tough match up against United at Old Trafford. Like the last two games we went out with an attacking mentallity like we have all season which has went well for us. we did spare some chances in the first half with the best chance falling to Harewood whos shot rattled the bar and came back out as the lad does love to power his shots. Nani scored for United in a second half in which they were the more dominante side up to their goal. some cracking work by Berbatov who wasnt selfish for once and teed up for Nani who passed the ball into the net. We got the Equaliser just ten minutes later after we pushed on after Nanis goal. After Pancrates ball released Harewood he raced down the left side of the pitch and passed it into Griffiths who then had an easy finish to make it 1-1, we did push forward but never got the winning goal but i was happy with a draw.

View attachment 140109
Managers View" weve grabbed 4 points in 3 games against Chelsea, Liverpool and Man United im delighted with that and i hope we can push on. However i am disgusted that the fact that i cant offer Charlie Adam a new contract because of the wage bill, this could become a huge manner with the board."

View attachment 140115
View attachment 140117

Manager Special Interview

"Ok well ive called todays press confrence because ive a few things i wanted to talk about. Were continually making money and just this month we even made a profit of £2.1 million and well the board have responded well with my constant requests of a higher Wage Budget. They let me change my Season objectives from Avoiding relegations to Mid-Table Finish. this then gave me a new budget of £8.3 Million and an extra £40,000 a week for my wage budget. Now i also have tried to sign a few players on Pre Contracts but not many have heard of us and we havent got the biggest reputation to those who do so today im sending out a special Message to all Blackpool and Footballing Fans, Heres the Challenge im settinng to you. I need new signings and some Staff so heres the details.

Budget £8.3 Million

League Position: 7th
View attachment 140118

Squad:
View attachment 140120
View attachment 140121
I hope the fans can help me as i am stuck for signings."

Last edited:
Nice results relatively! picking up points against the top lot is an awesome achievement! and with the extra budget maybe some talent will come in your way! keep it up mate! :D

View attachment 140127
View attachment 140128
The last match against the so called "top four" and this time its against high flying arsenal who sit top of the table who are travelling to us.

View attachment 140129

The Team:
Smithies
Baptiste Catchart Keinan Crainey
Adam Vaughan
Campbell---------------Kadlec
Harewood------------Griffiths

View attachment 140130View attachment 140131
Blackpool 2-2 Arsenal
Campbell (Pen 77) Keinan Own/Goal (1)
Ian Evatt (90) Bendtner (pen 88)

So what a terrible start we made today, Keinan with an absolute howler, so after one minute Walcott crossed the ball in and Keinan was at the near stick and with no immediate danger tapped the ball into his own net, not only could he have cleared it anywere else, Evatt was also behind him and he could have left it. Just 12 minutes later Koscienly got sent off after he took down Harewood on the edge of the area which was just outside the box. It then Took us 77 minutes too take Advantage of our one man advantage after Clichy took down Griffiths in the box after we had a few chances to equalise before hand. Campbell then stepped up confidently to smash the ball into the top corner. Keinan then messed up just 11 minures after we scored as he stupidly took down Chamakh with a needless tackle. Bendtner then stepped up and scored the penalty. I thought wed Thrown this one away but we fought hard and a corner on the 90th minute led to Evatt heading home the Equaliser thanks to a brilliant ball from Vaughan.

Nice results relatively! picking up points against the top lot is an awesome achievement! and with the extra budget maybe some talent will come in your way! keep it up mate! :D

Thanks matey, since youve been a transfer wizard, any chance of you giving me a few transfer suggestions?

Thanks matey, since youve been a transfer wizard, any chance of you giving me a few transfer suggestions?

Wouldn't say transfer wizard :L but go to the big teams and search their reserves see if there are any big names in them and look into signing these as they are usually listed and then accept lower amounts. Secondly when you go to a team change the view to 'contract' then click the heading so they line up from the shortest etc, Once you have found people who's contracts end this season once they have 6months left u can begin to negotiate with them on a free transfer :) hope this helped! :D

View attachment 140171
View attachment 140172
So after impressive results in our last 4 matches we headed to the Stadium Of Light, a place i know all to well from my own childhood, lets see how the lads get on.

View attachment 140173

The Team:
Smithies
Eardley Davies Cathcart Crainey
Adam Southern
Pancrate-----------------Grandin
Kadlec-----------------Harewood

View attachment 140174View attachment 140175
Blackpool 2-4 Sunderland
Kadlec (1) Angeleri (17)
Southern (24) Davies Own Goal (53)
Bent (58,75)
Gyan S/O (22)

Ok So to start of Kadlec scored within a Minute to give us the lead, a great individual effort as he raced down the middle and finished well. Angeleri scored on the 17th minute as Smithies' punch didnt go f ar and Angeleri tapped it in at the back stick. Gyan got sent off on the 22nd inute after a really dangerous tackle from their own corner. We then made the one man advantage work for us as Southern capitalised with a great run from midfield and he finished well to give us the lead and i expected us to hold on at least. The own goal was tough on Davies as it was Bents shot inside the box that took a deflection off the defender. Bent then scored on the 58th minute as once again our sloppy defending got a hold of us and he was allowed to creep in at the back stick and score an easy tap in. Once again Bent scored on the 75th minute as he managed to curl the ball round the keeper and into the bottom corner. Great finish from the lad.

View attachment 140176
Managers View " Terrible Defending. Im Disgusted thats all."

View attachment 140193
View attachment 140194
So Next up is the FA Cup Against West Ham which i am confident in my squad for the upcoming Cup Tie. Today will also be new boy Da Costa's debut but more on him later.

View attachment 140195

The Team:
Smithies
Baptiste Keinan Catchcart Da Costa.
Vaughan Sylvestre
Grandin--------------------Kadlec
Harewood-------------Griffiths

View attachment 140196View attachment 140197
Blackpool 4-3 West Ham
Varney (52) Piquionne (12,90+1)
Campbell (56) Cole (67)
Pancrate (85)
Kadlec (88)
Well what a match this would have been for Mutual football fans. So after 12 minutes West Ham scored as Stanislas skipped past two players on the left wing then played in a lovely ball for Piquionne to tap in on the six yard line.With us Loosing and morale being low i threw on Varney and Campbell aswell as Pancrate in the hope that we could win this game. It took only 7 minutes for us to grab the Equaliser as Kadlec not to be out done by Stanilas's run in the first half provided his own show of trickery then crossed in a low cross at the front post for Varney to tap in for his first of the season as the strikers recovery from Injury comes full circle. Campbell then grabbed a goal just 4 minutes later to give us the lead as he smashed home Grandins cross at the near post.Ten minutes later Cole Equalised after Cathcart failed to clear the ball in time.Pancrate then gave us the lead at the end of a brilliant counter attack as Varney gave it to Campbell who then played a nice ball for Pancrate whos left foot shot flew past the keeper and he could do nothing about it. We then gave oursleves a two goal cushion just 3 minutes later as Kadlec scored a cracking volley after a lovely ball from Pancrate. Piquionne then grabbed the final and best goal off the match as he chipped over Smithies head to grab a late consolation goal.

View attachment 140198
Managers View " once again our Defence was a shambles today, Although i am delighted that the lads shared the goals amongst eachother and to see Luke back in action it was brilliant. Weve also gone threw to the 4th round of the FA Cup."

Nice result in the cup :) did that advice work earlier?

Yeah but noone wanted to speak to me :L literally noone of around 50, got to speak to two and signed them, gna update soon, gonna have a go of Aliens vs Predators :L

View attachment 140295
View attachment 140296
Next up is the first leg of The Semi Finals of the League Cup and were Travelling to Newcastle in the Away Leg before going to Aston Villa in the League.

View attachment 140297

The Team:
Smithies
Eardley Davies Da Costa Crainey
Adam Vaughan
Pancrate-----------------Kadlec
Varney--------------Campbell

View attachment 140302View attachment 140303
Blackpool 3-3 Newcastle
Varney (5,33) Jonas (11)
Campbell (59) Xisco (13,53)
Well once again were in a high scoring game. At least it was the away leg and if not anything else we have 3 away goals. So we started well to day With Varney grabbing his second goal in as many goals,the lads return from injury has been like getting a new Signing. And what a goal it was, he collected the ball from 20 yards out, ran at the defence and finished into the bottom corner from the edge of the area with great Precision. Newcastle equalised on the 11th minute as Xiscos smart play inside the box let him find Jonas who then smashed the ball into the roof of the net for a brilliant Equaliser. Xisco then grabbed himself a goal 2 minutes later after he and Best played a nice one two with eachother which released the Spaniard whos finish was delightful, the lad looked nothing like the Flop hes been named as. Varney grabbed his second goal on the 33rd minute as DJ Campbell released the lad who once again finished well from inside the box.Xisco tehn grabbed what Newcastle must have thought was the winner as once again Best released the lad who then finished well in the box and looked like a top class player today.Campbell then grabbed the equaliser as Pancrate played him through and he took one touch and finished at the near post by blasting the goal past the Keeper.

Managers View " Well once again were trying to outscore our opponents and in The Summer we will definetly be recruiting brand new Defenders which are much needed. Whilst were on the subject off new signings Weve two new Lads in this month and they will be the only two signings in the January transfer window.Heres the Lads Below."

View attachment 140304
Cameron Jerome £5.25 Million" With Harewood being 31 and a bit hit and Miss i thought bringing in a younger pacey Striker would be of huge benefit to us and i have loads of confidence in the lad that he will of course grab goals for us."

View attachment 140305
Manuel Da Costa £2.3 Million: " the lad was transfer listed and i thought hed be a bargin and snapped him up straight away, big strong old fashioned centre back."

View attachment 140464
View attachment 140465
So after a tough Cup tie against Newcastle were now going to play a good Aston Villa side who are infront of us in the league, could be an important game whenever it comes to the end off the season.

View attachment 140466

The Team:
Smithies
Baptiste Catchart Da Costa Crainey
Sylvestre Southern
Grandin--------------------Kadlec
Campbell--------------Jerome

View attachment 140467View attachment 140468
Blackpool 2-0 Aston Villa
Campbell (52)
Jerome (80)
Adam Missed Penalty (87
)

So after a well fought first half both teams kind of got a feel for eachtoher and many fans would have been hoping for goals in the first half because this season, anytime Blackpool have been involved there have been goals.We finally got the breakthrough after Kadlecs impressive through ball found new boy Jerome his shot which looked destined for the back off the net was clawed out off the air by Friedel but it fell to the feet of Campbell who then Calmly tapped the ball home to give us the lead. Jerome then grabbed a goal on his debut to start paying back some of his £5.25 million pound fee. The goal came from an impressive counter attack as Da Costa hooked the ball clear which caught Villa napping as the defenders had al pushed forward and Kadlec broke the offside trap, Kadlec then played a lovely ball along the box and there was Jerome to net the second and crucial goal. Adam then missed a chance to grab himself a goal as his Penalty rattled the bar.

View attachment 140469
Managers View " well what a performance today, solid at the back and great infront of goal, i must say im utterly delighted that Jerome played a big part in both of todays goals. Fair play to the Lad."

View attachment 140592
View attachment 140593
So after an impressive win against Villa we had an away trip to Wigan which would be appealing for me and fans alike.

View attachment 140594

The Team
Smithies
Eardley Davies Catchcart Da Costa
Adam Vaughan
Grandin---------------------Kadlec
Campbell---------------Jerome

View attachment 140595View attachment 140596
Blackpool 0-4 Wigan
Di Santo (4)
Rodallega (Pen 9,68,76)

Terrible terrible terrible showing against Wigan, Im Utterly disgusted in the effort or well the Lack of effort involved. After just 4 minutes wigan were ahead after a lovely cross in by Nzogbia found Di Santo who tapped in easily. Da Costa then gave away a penalty as he tripped Nzogbia and Rodallega easily finished the penalty to make it 2-0 and to give them a two goal halftime lead. I think stuck 5 upfront in the hope of a goal but for all our possession and chances and we still couldn’t score and Wigan caught us on the break twice. After a brilliant run from Di Santo he found Rodallega who tapped in at the back stick. Moses then came on, tricked the defence and found rodallega who slammed his effort home and finished off the game.

View attachment 140599

So next up is the 2nd leg of the league cup final, were at home in this leg and we have three away goals, but from what i understand the away goals ruling does not apply until after extra time.

The Team:
Smithies
Baptiste Davies Da Costa Crainey
Adam Sylvestre
Pancrate---------------------Grandin
Kadlec---------Campbell

View attachment 140600View attachment 140601
Blackpool 1-1 Newcastle (4-4 Aggregate) We Reach the Final on away Goals.
DJ Campbell (32) Best (74)
Grandin Sent Off (45+1)

We played brilliantly today and we were creating alot of chances and we finally got the breakthrough as pacey striker Campbell scored one of the best individual efforts ive seen the guy score all season. He collected the ball Turned Sol Campbell and raced into the box were his curled finish into the left side of the post hit the inside of the post and went in. Our celebrations didn’t last very long atall as Grandin was sent of before half time for a lunge on Ben Arfa which was a straight red. We changed the formation and took off Campbell for Harewood to play as the lone striker as Kadlec went to the wing. We held out until the 74th minute when Xisco released Best who raced into the box and powered his shot into the bottom corner. With both sides attacking the match finished as a draw. In Extra time Newcastle were the agressors with Smithies pulling off a number of world class saves and that left Newcastle open to counter attacks as Harewood was impressive as the lone striker. Extra time ended as a draw meaning we are through to the Final!!!!!

View attachment 140602

Next up after reaching the final of the League Cup we had an Appealing 4th round FA Cup tie at Norwich and i hope we can win easily.

The Team:
Smithies
Eardley Catchart Keinan Crainey
Adam Southern
Pancrate--------------------Vaughan
Varney------------Griffiths

View attachment 140603
Blackpool 7-3 Norwich
Varney (21) Mista(11)
Cathcart (33) Gonzalez (47)
Griifiths (43,44,57) Jackson (77)
Kadlec (70)
Harewood (78)

Well im not going to go into great detail but we were brilliant infront of goal today and were easily through to the 5th round of the FA Cup, a great performance from Griffiths who scored a brilliant Hatrick and was on fire today.

Final of the carling cup! alot of time for you lad! amazing achievement! well done :) kiu!!