Keep it up mate, this the livingston one and Palermo one are my 3 favourite stories at the moment :D

View attachment 140715
View attachment 140716

View attachment 140717
The Team
Smithies
Baptiste Davies Cathcart Da Costa
Adam Sylvestre
Grandin----------------------Kadlec
Harewood-----------Jerome

View attachment 140718View attachment 140719
Blackpool 6-1 West Ham
Davies (2,64) Sorensen (56)
Harewood (37,62)
Kadlec (49)
Adam (58)

We were Brilliant out there today, Absolutely outstanding and we showed our confidence infront of goal. After 2 minutes Davies headed in from Adams Corner.Harewood then scored as he latched onto Kadlec’s through ball and scored with a well placed left foot shot.Kadlec then grabbed a goal himself as he latched onto a great pass by Jerome and Kadlec done well to power his shot past the keeper.Sorensen then grabbed a goal back for West Ham but it never seemed anything more than a consoliation but it was a cracking freekick. Adam just two minutes later scored an excellent freekick of his own as he curled his shot into the top corner.Harewood grabbed another as he took Kadlecs through ball in his stride and placed his shot into the bottom corner. Davies scored from the corner on the 64th minute after a great corner by Adam.

View attachment 140723

Smithies
Adam Sylvestre

View attachment 140724View attachment 140725
Blackpool 3-6 Fulham
Dispicable defending, i am absolutely disgusted in this so called performance. Zamora was brilliant for Fulham today as he grabbed four were as Harewood came off the bench to score 2 goals. The only bright side of todays game, the lads are in for an ear full.

View attachment 140726

The Team:
Smithies
Adam Southern
Pancrate-----------------------Kadlec

View attachment 140727View attachment 140728
Blackpool 4-0 Everton
Adam (25)
Jerome (45+1,70,89)

What a result today, this is exactly what i was looking for from the lads after the heavy defeat by Fulham. Adam grabbed a great goal to get the game going, a great captains display and hes been brilliant lately, it was new boy Jerome who played through the Scottish international who tucked his shot under the keeper. Jerome then grabbed himself a goal just before half time as he latched onto a through ball from Harewood and tucked it home well. Harewood then once again played Jerome through and the pacey striker smashed his shot into the net, clipping the post on the way in. Jerome then grabbed his hatrick as Campbell played the ball along the six yard box and it was an easy tap in.

View attachment 140729

The Team:
Smithies
Baptiste Davies Da Costa Crainey
Adam Southern
Harewood--------Campbell

View attachment 140731View attachment 140730
Blackpool 5-1 Derby (FA Cup 5th Round)
Campbell (19) Bueno (35)
Davies (27)
Harewood (39,47)
Griffiths (81)

Well once again the cup ties have been kind to us and we demolished Derby today because we were simply brilliant. Campbell scored an absolutely cracking goal on the 19th minute as he turned Miles Addison and smashed the ball into the top corner of the net with his weaker foot. Davies then scored on t he 27th minute as he headed in Adams corner. Derby grabbed one back as a goal moth scramble left Bruno able to slot the ball home inside the box. Harewood grabbed his first of t he game on the 39th minute as Grandin played a brilliant through ball to the striker who rounded the keeper and slotted home easily. Harewood then grabbed his second as he scored from a rebounded shot from Campbell. Grandin then again played well to let Griffiths through who rounded the keeper and scored.

View attachment 140732

The Team
Smithies
Eardley Davies Cathcart Da Costa
Adam Sylvestre
Pancrate---------------------Grandin
Campbell--------------Jerome

View attachment 140734View attachment 140733
Blackpool 2-2 Blackburn
Jerome (33) Etuhu (47)
Grandin (55) N’Zonzi (81)

After a good break, a great ball from Harewood aloud Jerome to continue his run of scoring by tapping the ball out from the edge of the box. Etuhu equalised as the pacey midfielder made a smart run and was untracked as he tapped the ball in after a good cross from Kalinic. Grandin then scored to give us the lead after a great cross from Jerome met him at the back stick.N’Zonzi then equalised after a great cross from Morten Gamst Pedersen found the midfielder free in the box.

View attachment 140735
View attachment 140736
Carling Cup Final

View attachment 140737

The Teams:
In our last match DJ Campbell got injured which was a big blow and with Jerome being cuptied we changed things up in the strike force with Griffiths and Harewood playing upfront.

View attachment 140738

View attachment 140742View attachment 140743View attachment 140744
Blackpool 3-1 Man Utd
Harewood (1,30,57) Carrick (13)

Ok so i seen the teamsheets just before the game and i seen United werent going full strength with a number of young players in the squad. They had a strong midfield but the defence and stikers were on the toung side and i realised that the cup was there for the taking so i told my lads to go out there and take the victory that they did deserve and had worked so hard for. After one minute we got off to an Absolute Flyer, united attacked us and as we cleared the ball and it released Griffiths who ran down the right wing who whipped in a brilliant ball which found Harewood who smashed the ball into the night. Carrick equalised on the 13th minute as he found space at the back stick and tapped the ball home easily. Harewood pounced on the 30th minute as Adam headered the goalkick back into Uniteds own half, the big strong stiker outmuscled the young defender and slotted the ball under the keeper to make it 2-1. Harewood then grabbed a Cup Final Hatrick as he latched onto Southerns ball and smashed the ball into the bottom corner.

Post Match Analysis:
View attachment 140746View attachment 140747View attachment 140745

Fan and Board Reaction:
View attachment 140748View attachment 140749View attachment 140750
View attachment 140751View attachment 140752View attachment 140753
View attachment 140754View attachment 140755

Last edited:
Great win mate keep it up what a victory against United!!!

OMG! This is awesome! such a footballing genius my man! awesome result and euro next year! :) loads of income to come! rep :p better players interested! keep it up! i love it! :D

Ano, cant wait, big european games at Bloomfield Road!!!!! Gonna try and poach Some Celtic players, really want to sign Super Duper Garry Hooper

View attachment 141318
View attachment 141319
So after the lads won the cup i thought it would give them a real confidence boost to go on and cement a good finish in the league but it wasnt to be as we had a winless march.

View attachment 141320

The Team
Adam Sylvestre
Grandin--------------------------Kadlec
Harewood---------------Jerome

View attachment 141321View attachment 141322
Blackpool 0-2 Man City
Ruiz (39)
Tevez (58)

Ok so we had 11 shots and just one on target? Looks some much needed shooting practice is in order on monday morning. So Man City got things going on the 39th minute as Crainey failed to clear the ball, then got dispossesed by Farfan who whipped a ball in which Baptiste decided he didnt want to touch incase he died, which left Ruiz free to score at the back stick. Tevez then scored a simple tap in as he latched onto a through ball from Barry and scored at close range.

View attachment 141327 (FA Cup 6th Round)

The Team:
Smithies
Eardley Davies Cathcart Da Costa
Adam Sylvestre
Grandin-----------------------------Kadlec
Harewood------------------Griffiths

View attachment 141324View attachment 141323
Blackpool 0-5 Tottenham
Sandro (15)
Defoe (26,41,52,90)

So after our success in the league cup i thought we could possibly do a Cup Double but it wasnt to be as we were brought swiftly back down to earth by Tottenham. Defoe showed my strikers how they should finish as he scored four and enihilated our defence.

View attachment 141327

The Team:
Smithies
Adam Vaughan
Pancrate--------------------------Grandin
Kadlec----------------Jerome

View attachment 141326View attachment 141325
Blackpool 1-2 Tottenham
Harewood (78) Bale (26)
Defoe (52)
After the heavy loss in the cup to Tottenham i thought the lads would try and bounce back to prove it was a once off but it wasnt to be, apart from the last ten minutes Tottenham controlled the match. Bale scored with a smashing volley on the left side which Smithies could only watch. Defoe also scored a lovely chip to finish off the game. Harewood clawed one back with a typical power Finish but it was a little to late.

View attachment 141426
View attachment 141427
So next up was the last 8 fixtures of the season, and what a dissapointment these results were which ended up costing us a few places.

View attachment 141428

The Team
Smithies
Adam Vaughan
Grandin-----------------------------Kadlec
Campbell------------------Jerome

View attachment 141429View attachment 141430
Blackpool 5-3 Newcastle
Jerome (4,50) Coulibaly (45,81)
Adam (Pen 12) Nolan (73)
Campbell (37)
Grandin (48)

Well im delighted we got 5 but once again we conceded alot of goals. But still Jerome once again puting in a great shift,the lads done well since coming in from January.

View attachment 141431

The Team:
Smithies
Adam Vaughan
Grandin----------------------------Pancrate
Kadlec-------------------Jerome

View attachment 141432View attachment 141433
Blackpool 3-6 West Brom
Campbell (13,20) Odemwengie (11,38,65)
Harewood (79) Dorrans (22)
Reid (31,92)
Well once again were giving goals away for fun. Terrible and weve been working on defence coordinating. New Coaches will be needed.

View attachment 141434

The Team :
Smithies
Adam Vaughan
Harewood--------------Jerome

View attachment 141435
Blackpool 0-0 Stoke

A Boring match, although im delighted that we defenced so well against a constant aerial bombardment by Stoke which was expected coming into this game.

View attachment 141436

The Team:
Smithies
Adam Vaughan
Phillips------------------------Kadlec
Harewood---------------Jerome

View attachment 141440View attachment 141438
Blackpool 3-3 Wolves
Jerome (5) Berra (26)
Vaughan (19) Ebanks-Blake (50)
Davies (77) Henry (90+2)

We threw away this game in all honesty, firstly we threw away a 2-0 lead then a one goal lead in the last minute, utterly disgusted.

View attachment 141461

The Team
Smithies
Adam Southern
Grandin------------------------Vaughan
Kadlec-------------------Jerome

View attachment 141463[/ATTACH]
Blackpool 3-0 Birmingham
Jerome (72,79)
Harewood (88)

We left it late today but we managed three goals and we kept a clean sheet so im delighted in the lads a great performance.

View attachment 141464

The Team:
Smithies
Adam Sylvestre
Harewood----------Jerome

View attachment 141465View attachment 141466
Blackpool 0-2 Chelsea
Essien (37)
Drogba (56)

Well im pleased with the fact that we did of course try hard today but we were nowere as near as strong as chelsea were and they were just too good for us

View attachment 141470

The Team
Smithies
Adam Vaughan
Pancrate----------------------Grandin
Jerome-------------Harewood

View attachment 141471View attachment 141472
Blackpool 1-3 Liverpool
Jerome (19) Meireles (33)
Krygiakos (41)
Fano (83)

Once again it just looked like we were going through the motions and never really pushed forward for an upset even after we went 1 up. The lads commitment towards the end of this season has been nothing short of horrific.

View attachment 141474

The Team:
Smithies
Adam Vaughan
Grandin------------------------Pancrate
Jerome----------------Kadlec

View attachment 141475View attachment 141476
Blackpool 2-4 Bolton
Jerome (7) Davies (28,36)
Harewood (56) Elmander (35)
Muamba (77)
What a terrible performance, last match of the season and we couldnt even get a win or put on a worthwile performance for the fans. Disgusted, and whenever the transfer market opens there will be ins and outs.

Edit-------- Halway through, it stoped letting me upload files, i will upload later whenever i can

Last edited:
End Of First Season/ Start of New Season

The Final League Table:
View attachment 141579

So the Season Summary and we got the Two Best Signings of the Seasons which i was delighted with.
View attachment 141556

Player of the Year which i totally agree with was of course DJ Campbell. The lad was Sensational this year.
View attachment 141554

The Best Eleven was announced and i agree with it aswell.
View attachment 141551

Also after we consistantly made profits during the year the Board announced that they would be expanding the stadium, this is mostly due to the brilliant support this year because we had a 99% stadium attendance.
View attachment 141557

Here is the profits that have been announced.
View attachment 141555

This is majorly thanks to the TV Rights.
View attachment 141558

And the New Seasons expectations.
View attachment 141552

The Start of the Fixtures for next Season and our first two games are against Chelsea and Man United, a Baptism of ****.
View attachment 141553

Last edited:
View attachment 141572
View attachment 141573
Race Completes Swoop for Two Young Talents.

Managers View " Well what an absolute Coup this has been, i had tried before to sign both these lads last summer but both the clubs wanted substantial amounts of money that what we had. But i seen that Chelsea and bolton made minimum bids and i had around £2.6 million left from Januray and i managed to get both these lads and still have money left over. Now lets see who we signed."

View attachment 141574
Conor Wickham £1.5 Million.
I tried to sign the lad in January but decided to go with Jerome which i dont regret. But id seen Chelsea had made a cheeky bid of 825k for the lad and i went in at £1.5 which was expected and we actually snatched him from Chelsea which shows our Ambition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooKVux9KIGI

View attachment 141575
Alex Chamberlin £325,000
Well what can i say, bolton made a bid for the lad so we did too, gave him a cracking contract and im delighted with this bit of business, i see alot of managers grabbing wonderkids from Brazil, but Homegrown is the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GdxEZWXGQw

Brilliant updates! a nice finish to the season and a nice bit of money to spend! two good talents signed as well i see! :) love this story :D

Brilliant updates! a nice finish to the season and a nice bit of money to spend! two good talents signed as well i see! :) love this story :D

Awk thanks buddy, anoo ive lots of money but too many areas for improvement :L

Not telling u what to do or anything but ur starting to pile up a bit on strikers u have like 4 great strikers to choose from that being said they are 2 class signings but just maybe make sure u dont get any more strikers cause u will end up with 2 many strikers to choose from

Now that u have money u shud try and get one of the best young centre backs since u seem to have a really hard time defensively. Boyata, Jones and Galeano are all great for the future and can do well right now aswell. Those are just off the top of my head but if u look it up I'm sure u will find some great young defenders that can make an impact straight away.

Great story mate u have done brilliant with Blackpool so far. Good luck in ur 2nd season ;)

Not telling u what to do or anything but ur starting to pile up a bit on strikers u have like 4 great strikers to choose from that being said they are 2 class signings but just maybe make sure u dont get any more strikers cause u will end up with 2 many strikers to choose from

Now that u have money u shud try and get one of the best young centre backs since u seem to have a really hard time defensively. Boyata, Jones and Galeano are all great for the future and can do well right now aswell. Those are just off the top of my head but if u look it up I'm sure u will find some great young defenders that can make an impact straight away.

Great story mate u have done brilliant with Blackpool so far. Good luck in ur 2nd season ;)

Any advice is good in my eyes so dont worry about offending me etc :L ano ive got the striker situation under control and sorting the defence hopefully!!!

View attachment 141741
View attachment 141742

Transfers So Far:

View attachment 141743View attachment 141744
The first two lads we brought in were free transfers and they were :
Luis Jimenez, the former West Ham and Inter player has some brilliant talent and great flair.
Christian Luchetti : in all honesty im not going to lie about this one, i dont know too much about the lad , free transfer and some much needed back up as the goalkeeper.

View attachment 141745
Jamie O'Hara: £2.1 Million - Great Central midfielder who i have a lot of faith in and who i love to watch playing. Can pick a pass and loves to just play the game, brilliant.

View attachment 141746
Adam Johnson : £5.75 Million - Great young player, Technically gifted, the Left winger England have always been looking for, Decided he wasnt going to get the time on the pitch at Man City and the chance of European football and a regular place was more than appealing for the lad.

View attachment 141747
Miles Addison : £3.6 Million - With our defence needing strengthening i went for the Strong centre back and i thought that the lad would be a brilliant addition to the squad.

View attachment 141748
Stephen Kelly : £1.9 Million - The right back was transfer listed and i was on the lookout for a cheap defender, the lad has European and Premier League experience.

View attachment 141749
Jermaine Beckford :£1.4 Million - I was looking to strengthen the forward line and Jermaine fits into the mould, quick and can find the back of the net, Absolute bargain.

View attachment 141750
Hassan Yebda : £350,000 - Great bargain, impressed whilst at pompey and in the World Cup. Delighted with this piece of Business.

View attachment 141825
Needum Onouha : £2.5 Million- Great capture, the lads naturally athletic and is a great defender , im more than happy with this signing.

Last edited: