Download Global Free Agent Challenge.dbc from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way dbc file
Download Global Free Agent Challenge.bak from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way bak file
If you want to use these or edit them more by adding more leagues, here you go! The leagues are: Premier League, Championship, Ligue 1, SPL, Russian League, Serie A, Bundesliga, Dutch league, Liga BBVB and the Portuguese league. All loans are sorted and any major future transfers are sorted out e.g. Lucas Moura to PSG.

Great. Then i'll stop trying to make it work. I'll upload your database onto fmbase right away. :)

I've started a save with Southampton. Here's my starting 11(4-5-1):
Ben Foster
Sebastian Larsson - Ryan Shawcross - Diego Godin - Alex Sandro
Victor Wanyama - Ilkay Gundogan
Kevin Mirallas - Mario Gotze - Andre Schurrle
Edinson Cavani

Star subs: Maynor Figueroa, Bernard, Robert Lewandowski

I've started a save with Southampton. Here's my starting 11(4-5-1):
Ben Foster
Sebastian Larsson - Ryan Shawcross - Diego Godin - Alex Sandro
Victor Wanyama - Ilkay Gundogan
Kevin Mirallas - Mario Gotze - Andre Schurrle
Edinson Cavani

Star subs: Maynor Figueroa, Bernard, Robert Lewandowski

lack of english there

my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2013/editor data

Then when you click new game, just under database choice, theres a little box with "changes" beside it, click that, then select the database

I will be doin this 2nite. messi I hope to get

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I will be doin this 2nite. messi I hope to get

I tried getting messi when i was at Liverpool and Atletico Madrid, he signed with Chelsea, when I go to Chelsea, he goes to Man U, I am currently doing a Atletico Madrid one, team so far with plenty of time to sign-

Lahm- - -
Gotze-Alonso-
Torres- Lewandowski -

tried to sign Aguero and Falcao for a Full Atletico Forward Line but Falcao went to City and Aguero wouldn't talk

I got messi at man city last nite

The teams complete,
ter stegen
Arbeloa Pepe. Skrtle Lahm
Ayew Gotze Alonso
Torres. Lewendowski Podolski

Playing as Atletico Madrid in the Liga BBVA

P.S. Chappers U lucky son of a *****

Your supposed to save this file in sportsinteractive/footballmanager2013/games right?
because when i do this and i try to load it up on the game, i cant see the file in load game.
I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what im doing wrong (really desperate to try this).
Thanks.

Download the one from the opening page, it goes in sportsinteravtive/footballmanager13/editordata if u haven't got the editor data file then make it,

When u start a knew game the box apears, at the bottom there is a box, check it, and then it should direct you to a page and u check the Global Free........... that should work

Had to Start again as i was sorting out my saves and deleted the wrong one, whoops, gone with Chelsea, squad will be up soon

I think I may start a new one with Liverpool and go mainly English players plus a few big names like messi if can get him. anyone got a good lot of youth players to sign?

The Squad so far

Lloris
Lahm Hummels ..... Santon
Lampard ......
Ronaldo Messi .......

wow,, it's great I'll accept your challenge ;) Cheers

wow,, it's great I'll accept your challenge ;) Cheers

haha, its alot of fun,

Squad
Lloris
Lahm Hummels Vidic Santon

Xavi Lampard
Messi Rodrieguez
Ronaldo Ibrahimovic
I'm pretty proud of my squad to be honest
Ronaldo is a beast upfront for me, Messi hasn't been performing though, might swap Messi and CR7 and see what happens

I've started knew save where I am Liverpool and I will only sign plauers who have Liverpool as their favorite club or ex-liverpool players or Liverpool HG (for Europa/Champions League)
, It's like a Challenge in a challenge

Last edited: