The Global Free Agent Challenge

I did all of that twice, and its the same thing, i just don't understand...

I dont know! I wish I could help. Maybe u could look at the steps on how to download databases? Maybe try downloading another dstabase through transfers>custom databases, if that doesnt work maybe it could be your fm.

Hi Mate,

I have downloaded the database and everything is fine, i starteed my game as wigan.
I was just wondering how you upload screenshots on here so i can give update on seasons and stuff?
Cheers

Hi Mate,

I have downloaded the database and everything is fine, i starteed my game as wigan.
I was just wondering how you upload screenshots on here so i can give update on seasons and stuff?
Cheers

Ok to take a screenshot you press alt + f9. It would be located in documents> Sports interactive (the first one)>FM 12> Screenshots.

To actually put them in here you need to click on reply to thread, dont do quick reply as it doesnt have the image icon so you cant put it in. Once you clicked on reply to thread click on the symbol that looks like a paper clip, a box will come up, then find the images using the above location. Then upload it, and drag and drop it into the bottom of that box unless it has done it automatically for you then click insert inline. Good luck managing Wigan!

Okay thanks for that mate, I think I have done it properly.
First I have my current first team Squad then I have my transfers :D
View attachment 253116View attachment 253117View attachment 253118

Some noteable transfers from the other premier league clubs;
Arsenal - Fellani, Higuain, Aguero, Nani,and Di Maria
Vila - Hazard, Welbeck and Jarvis
Bolton - Bendtner and Kagawa
Chelsea - Casilias, Xavi, Ronaldo, Hulk, Vidic, Bale, Kaka, Alvez and Tevez
Everton- Parker and Kuyt
Fulham - MESSI? ROONEY? and Bent
Liverpool - Hart, Coentrao, Young, Witsel, Kompany and Ramires
City - Marcelo, Ozil, Ganso, Neymar, Pastore and Pepe
United - Benzema, Busquets, Sanchez, Cavani, Sneijder, Thiago Silva and Modric
Swansea - Sturridge and Jones
Spurs - Johnson, Barry, Cahil, Baines, Barton, Eto'o and Malouda
WBA - Carroll, Agbonlahor and Lescott

All of my players cost me a total of £1.3m in wages leaving room for improvements in Backroom Staff and new players in January if needed :D

Okay thanks for that mate, I think I have done it properly.
First I have my current first team Squad then I have my transfers :D
View attachment 253116View attachment 253117View attachment 253118

Some noteable transfers from the other premier league clubs;
Arsenal - Fellani, Higuain, Aguero, Nani,and Di Maria
Vila - Hazard, Welbeck and Jarvis
Bolton - Bendtner and Kagawa
Chelsea - Casilias, Xavi, Ronaldo, Hulk, Vidic, Bale, Kaka, Alvez and Tevez
Everton- Parker and Kuyt
Fulham - MESSI? ROONEY? and Bent
Liverpool - Hart, Coentrao, Young, Witsel, Kompany and Ramires
City - Marcelo, Ozil, Ganso, Neymar, Pastore and Pepe
United - Benzema, Busquets, Sanchez, Cavani, Sneijder, Thiago Silva and Modric
Swansea - Sturridge and Jones
Spurs - Johnson, Barry, Cahil, Baines, Barton, Eto'o and Malouda
WBA - Carroll, Agbonlahor and Lescott

All of my players cost me a total of £1.3m in wages leaving room for improvements in Backroom Staff and new players in January if needed :D

Nice Squad! Chelsea always gets the best players but look at Fulham how did they do that??
On mine Rooneys at Barcelona, Ronaldos at Arsenal and Messis at Chelsea!

Nice Squad! Chelsea always gets the best players but look at Fulham how did they do that??
On mine Rooneys at Barcelona, Ronaldos at Arsenal and Messis at Chelsea!
the Reason Fulham did that is that they are based in London and the Reputation of the City the club is in counts....thts the reason of Chelsea having the Best team in most of the Screenshots.......can you upload the Teams of Madrid (Real and Athletico) PSG and even Hertha Berlin....and AS Roma all will have Players better as they are Capital cities of the Country

I dont know! I wish I could help. Maybe u could look at the steps on how to download databases? Maybe try downloading another dstabase through transfers>custom databases, if that doesnt work maybe it could be your fm.

I have other db's, this one it's the only one that isn´t working... well, poor me XD

I have no idea how fulham managed it i tried to sign messi but he had no interest.

Chelsea may have the best squad but after 13 games they are only sitting in 6th place, Fulham having a miserable start sitting 15th in the league

the Reason Fulham did that is that they are based in London and the Reputation of the City the club is in counts....thts the reason of Chelsea having the Best team in most of the Screenshots.......can you upload the Teams of Madrid (Real and Athletico) PSG and even Hertha Berlin....and AS Roma all will have Players better as they are Capital cities of the Country
Chelsea: Cassillas, Abidal, Vidic, Maicon, Messi, Kaka, Aguero
Real: Nasri, Iniesta, Thiago Silva, Ribery, Llorente
Ath Madrid: Rui Patricio, Arbeloa, Skrtel, Coentrao, Mata, Thiago
PSG: Weidenfeller, Isaksson, Coloccini, Lucio, Alonso, Ozil, Cambiesso, Mario Gomez
Hertha: Keibling
Roma: Song, Marcelo, Busquets, Gotze, Higuin

They are not all their players just the major ones!

Chelsea: Cassillas, Abidal, Vidic, Maicon, Messi, Kaka, Aguero
Real: Nasri, Iniesta, Thiago Silva, Ribery, Llorente
Ath Madrid: Rui Patricio, Arbeloa, Skrtel, Coentrao, Mata, Thiago
PSG: Weidenfeller, Isaksson, Coloccini, Lucio, Alonso, Ozil, Cambiesso, Mario Gomez
Hertha: Keibling
Roma: Song, Marcelo, Busquets, Gotze, Higuin

They are not all their players just the major ones!

that just reasserts wat i thought was happening in the game...ie Capital cities getting Players beyond their reputation
Psg signing Xabi alonso mario gomez & roma signing gotze / higuain

END OF SEASON UPDATE

A good season seeing my Wigan Squad get a decent position in the league table. Although I dont expect anything like that next year as my finances to bring in more players is likely to be around £7m from previous Wigan saves, and whilst this will be helpful teams around me will have greater fund and so will be able to stregthen.
No more transers were brought in, in January from me.

View attachment 253200View attachment 253201View attachment 253202

END OF SEASON UPDATE

A good season seeing my Wigan Squad get a decent position in the league table. Although I dont expect anything like that next year as my finances to bring in more players is likely to be around £7m from previous Wigan saves, and whilst this will be helpful teams around me will have greater fund and so will be able to stregthen.
No more transers were brought in, in January from me.

View attachment 253200View attachment 253201View attachment 253202

How did you finish the season??!!

How did you finish the season??!!

Seeing as this was just a challenge and to be honest i was happy with my squad I holidayed the season after employing Ian Dowie as my assistant.

I usually play every game on my own personal saves but just thought it would be alright here

Gonna give this a shot with Norwich. I'll have my transfers up in a bit :)

So lads what you think of the DB??

Might give this ago but just want to make sure I am clear, all clubs have a wage budget of 1.5m

Yeah all clubs have a wage budget o £1.5m and i have found no problems with the database :D

Got this working :)
I'll post a SS soon once my team is set up, playing with Sunderland.