The Global Free Agent Challenge

Does anyone know how to get the wages at 1.5m?

What team are you? Have you downloaded the database right? Did you make sure the box at the start screen was unticked (fill players to playable teams)? Have you tried continueing in the game where you pick where you aim to finish in league, you usually get the budget then? Sorry for all the questions but it is usually one these things!

I start the game and nothing has changed. Yes, I DLed the DBC file, yes its in the right place, yes I ticked the box. Any ideas?

By this I mean all players are in place on their teams, and so on.

What team are you? Have you downloaded the database right? Did you make sure the box at the start screen was unticked (fill players to playable teams)? Have you tried continueing in the game where you pick where you aim to finish in league, you usually get the budget then? Sorry for all the questions but it is usually one these things!

I have done all of these and still nothing. I tried with 5 different teams.

I start the game and nothing has changed. Yes, I DLed the DBC file, yes its in the right place, yes I ticked the box. Any ideas?

By this I mean all players are in place on their teams, and so on.

Did you get this option to pick which database you want to use? If not when you are on the opening screen click on the box to change database when you press new game!
View attachment 259759
You're NOT meant to tick the box - 'Add players to playable teams'

I have done all of these and still nothing. I tried with 5 different teams.

Just wondering are the squads filled with the players that are meant to be there e.g. Valencia and Rooney at Man Utd or is it full of regans?

Also look at my post to Gener4 about the option to pick the database hope this helps!

This is a awesome challenge!
I'm going with Arsenal and my team looks like this:

Lloris
Sagna - Pique/Walter Samuel - Abidal
Alex Song
Fellaini/Ganso
Messi/Neymar
Rooney

i also have Courtois, Rio Ferdinand, Azpilicueta, Frimpong, Cazorla, Guti, Ramsey, Kalou, Giroud and many more.

Some spectacular teams in my save is:
Chelsea: Julio Cesar, Kompany, Maicon, Bale, Vidal, Xavi, Alexis Sanchez, Kaka & Tevez
Man Utd: Thiago Silva, Cavani & Benzema
Wolves: Chamberlain & Lukaku
Liverpool: Joe Hart, Coentrao, Eden Hazard, Walcott, Aguero & Higuain
Norwich: Frank Lampard & Peter Crouch
Blackburn: Gattuso, Scott Parker
West Bromwich: Carroll

Chelsea & Liverpool sure has some scary looking teams!

This is a awesome challenge!
I'm going with Arsenal and my team looks like this:

Lloris
Sagna - Pique/Walter Samuel - Abidal
Alex Song
Fellaini/Ganso
Messi/Neymar
Rooney

i also have Courtois, Rio Ferdinand, Azpilicueta, Frimpong, Cazorla, Guti, Ramsey, Kalou, Giroud and many more.

Some spectacular teams in my save is:
Chelsea: Julio Cesar, Kompany, Maicon, Bale, Vidal, Xavi, Alexis Sanchez, Kaka & Tevez
Man Utd: Thiago Silva, Cavani & Benzema
Wolves: Chamberlain & Lukaku
Liverpool: Joe Hart, Coentrao, Eden Hazard, Walcott, Aguero & Higuain
Norwich: Frank Lampard & Peter Crouch
Blackburn: Gattuso, Scott Parker
West Bromwich: Carroll

Chelsea & Liverpool sure has some scary looking teams!

Nice squad ur lucky u got messi and Rooney, Chelsea always goes for these two plus Ronaldo. On one of my accounts they got all three!

My Real Madrid Squad

GK:Diego Benaglio, Iker Casillas, Rui Patricio

DF: Joao Pereria (Portugal), Sergio Ramos, Geromel, Vincent Kompany, Jose Enrique, Federico Balzaretti, Dennis Aogo, Ignazio Abate

MF:Andrea Pirlo, Necip Uysal, Luka Modric, Joao Moutinho, Míchel, Nani, Cesc Fabregas, Alexis Sanchez

ST: Ezequil Lavezzi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pato

Can you guys recomend 2 more players to fill the squad :)

My Real Madrid Squad

GK:Diego Benaglio, Iker Casillas, Rui Patricio

DF: Joao Pereria (Portugal), Sergio Ramos, Geromel, Vincent Kompany, Jose Enrique, Federico Balzaretti, Dennis Aogo, Ignazio Abate

MF:Andrea Pirlo, Necip Uysal, Luka Modric, Joao Moutinho, Míchel, Nani, Cesc Fabregas, Alexis Sanchez

ST: Ezequil Lavezzi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pato

Can you guys recomend 2 more players to fill the squad :)

What formation do you play? If you play two strikers I recommend signing another striker possibly Llorente, Negredo or Torres due to you not having many home grown players. But if you are planning on playing one striker you might not need to. I think you definitely need a midfield enforcer type player. Modric, Moutinho and Pirlo are all quite similar. MAybe sign a strong player with good tackling possibly Sissoko, M'Vila or Alonso. Defence you are probably ok, maybe one centre back or just play Ramos at CB. You should also look at youngsters that are available and home grown players, which you are lacking.

Did you get this option to pick which database you want to use? If not when you are on the opening screen click on the box to change database when you press new game!
View attachment 259759
You're NOT meant to tick the box - 'Add players to playable teams'

I did all that.. My issue is that the changes don't take. I load up the game, choose Arsenal (or whoever) and all the original teams are still there. I have no other DBCs chosen, and all the correct boxes are unchecked.

guys now everyone's a free agent etc but I still have a wage budget available of 69.69k p/w.What am I supposed to do?

Does this work with v12.0.4? All the teams are appearing with their current squad

guys now everyone's a free agent etc but I still have a wage budget available of 69.69k p/w.What am I supposed to do?

Continue with your game till you get to the news part where you pick where you aim to come in the league e.g. title challenge

Does this work with v12.0.4? All the teams are appearing with their current squad

Yep I think you are missing a step! Look through the thread to see what you are missing.

When I download the file I put it in the right place ect but it doesn't work, but when I download the file that was on page 5 it works as everybody was a free agent which was the concept but not every team had 1.5mill so I just gave everybody in the BPL 1.5m on wages but I thought that would take long considering other teams in other leagues.

But need some help to solve the problem

When I download the file I put it in the right place ect but it doesn't work, but when I download the file that was on page 5 it works as everybody was a free agent which was the concept but not every team had 1.5mill so I just gave everybody in the BPL 1.5m on wages but I thought that would take long considering other teams in other leagues.

But need some help to solve the problem

I havent used the database on page 5. Someone else uploaded it. What is the problem with the original file?

I followed the steps exactly but, everyone is still in their teams..