The Great San Marino Challenge

where you pick database size when starting a new game.. scroll to custom and it'll give you the option to add players from other countries, add urauguay as well.. ^_^

many thanks wkd soul :D

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

gonnah give this one a try sounds really fun :D

Good luck, i've just complete my pre-season, team assembled, training in place, squad ready to start the 1st league game ^_^

I started the SM Challenge today. Managed to get several key signings;

View attachment 200238View attachment 200239View attachment 200240View attachment 200241View attachment 200242View attachment 200243
As well as popular striker Enzo Scorza. I have to say, at first I was skeptical of him, but boy am I glad I got him.
View attachment 200244
P.S. All the non competitive games were friendlies against Serie A teams.

Not a bad start at all. I am expecting to be challenging for promotion and be a strong threat next season after getting rid of some more deadwood. :p

The only problem so far has been my finances. Despite playing 7 friendlies with Serie A sides I was still losing money in the off-season. Let alone during the actual season. :S I'm €13k p/w under the wage budget! This shouldn't be happening.

Last edited:
I missed out on Scorza (gutted!) but got galvain he's on a goal a game so far, as well as might CB and i did get maraschi as a playmaker he's been awesome so far.. in the serie C cup i'm 3 wins for 3, 8 goals, non conceded.. losing money though but to be expected by now, still need to offload a couple of players when i work out who's really not needed in the squad (get the kids out on loan) but i'm about £5k under wage budget... Widmann looks good though, just managed to nab him on transfer deadline day. ^_^

cheers.

Last edited:
high flair and aggression.. awesome. if i can't meg him, he's getting a kickin! ^_^

I decided to resign as manager of the NT for now so that I can focus on the club, When will I get some new youngsters and when do I start getting ones that are of higher quality than the current San Marino NT?

I decided to resign as manager of the NT for now so that I can focus on the club, When will I get some new youngsters and when do I start getting ones that are of higher quality than the current San Marino NT?

Improve things like youth facilities and junior coaching. That should work.

Managed to secure promotion in my first seasons with some good free transfers and becoming the masters of the 1-0 win.
View attachment 200288

My best 11 relied on good defence and Wilker to slot them in, tried a 4-3-1-2 to be like an italian team but have now changed back to 4-4-2 for the end of my first season and start of second which has seen an improvement in performances.
View attachment 200289

Good luck to all of the future San Marino legends doing this challenge

i'm goin ok so far, winning about 3-1 on average pre game but losing money, need to offload some deadwood but the potential in the ones that arent playing is quite high. but then again if i'm aiming for promotion they'll prob drop from 5 star PA in C2 to a way lower score in C1. Might just take the chance and release them. i could always pick them up for my BSN team... in two minds as yet. i kinda wanna keep them as two seperate games and try not cross over transfers and stuff.

i'm goin ok so far, winning about 3-1 on average pre game but losing money, need to offload some deadwood but the potential in the ones that arent playing is quite high. but then again if i'm aiming for promotion they'll prob drop from 5 star PA in C2 to a way lower score in C1. Might just take the chance and release them. i could always pick them up for my BSN team... in two minds as yet. i kinda wanna keep them as two seperate games and try not cross over transfers and stuff.

Considering you are doing two teams at once could you try and hire a Sammarinese coach and see if you get Sammarinese regens?

Isn't Allessandria supposed to be a title contender? After 6 games they are still last at my game :p

How do you start as the san marine manager and the NT manager?