The Great San Marino Challenge

I'll maybe try out this Challenge again with my friend... how to make it avaliable completely though I can't remember... How to set that I can play with the San Marino national team?

??? anyone?

you need to go to database size --> custom --> load all players of nationality, san marinese.

hmm... I am at 20 matches and he has scored 20 times! average rating 7.93

Nice, I was perfecting my tactics in the meanwhile. Though my AMC Sodinha got 39 (3) 17 goals 29 assists! The goals were shared between my STR STC STL AMC. Playing a 4-2-1-3 tactic that is working very successfully! Creating around 4 clear cut chances every game.

Nice, I was perfecting my tactics in the meanwhile. Though my AMC Sodinha got 39 (3) 17 goals 29 assists! The goals were shared between my STR STC STL AMC. Playing a 4-2-1-3 tactic that is working very successfully! Creating around 4 clear cut chances every game.

I got a 4-5-1 tactic, got audemyang (spelling) and Gulraiz from some italian scout. they have done miracles for me with crosses.

Stothy's Return to San Marino

Forza Titiani

This is much more difficult this season I must say, results just flood in season one. However finances are impossible! Did the same as l did last season and unfortunately nearly a mil of debt. Ouch.
View attachment 201125
Ended the league in record fashion.
View attachment 201126
Top Goal Scorer Scorza of course but have number 2 too!
View attachment 201121
View attachment 201123

My 343 formation really helped with that! The extra pace really added to it!

Started to work on Scorza's finishing and it's going well!

View attachment 201124

1 new hopeful!
View attachment 201122

And here is my best 11!
View attachment 201128
Top three players
View attachment 201129
Oh and the tactic if you want to try: 3-4-3 2 (San Marino, May 2012).tac

Speed/Acceleration is all I can suggest anywhere!

Super cup winner too on away goals!
View attachment 201127

Any players anyone wants to see?

End of the second season, Serie C1A, just before promotion play-off semifinal to Serie B my team had fallen into administration.. Finances are impossible..

Can't get my strikers to score regularly! If you are in your first season search for adriano pimenta, mauro milano. Two great players, south american with european nationality so you can sign them. Not sure if they will load for you. I sold adriano pimenta for £900,000 and some defender called gabriel for £750,000. Both are brazillian with italian nationality as 2nd. both I signed as free transfers on pre-contract agreements in 1st season. Need to rebuild my team now because they were sold without my consent by the board. Unfortunately.

Also about the debt, when it get's a bit bad, the board injects money into the club. At least this is the case with me. They don't let it get worse than £1.5m in debt.

Last edited:
Gulraiz jsut got injured for me in Dec, out for 3 months... gutted... :(

Think it's a good idea to add some more leagues for the preseason to generate more players? or will i jsut get a slow game with not much transfer benefit?

Last edited:
My First Season.

Hello there.

I started this challenge and I'm loving it. I'd always thought of the Italian lower leagues as boring leagues and therefore never even tried them, until I saw this challenge and decided to try it out.

Anyways, here is my first season.

View attachment 201145

As you can see the season went insanely well! I am using a 4-2-2-2 tactic which has worked wonders for me, although I'm conceding a lot more in the Serie C1/A. I also managed to win the Super Cup, but fell out in the 3rd round in the Cup.

I signed a whopping 15 players over the course of the season, some of which were fantastic while others didn't quite live up to expectations (Rossini, Zenoni).

View attachment 201146

Cancela, Cardaico, Conti, Gulraiz and Scorza were all amazing and are still very much key players, in fact they are probably still my five best players despite the promotion and 8 other players joining the club.

Fabricio Cancela was a beast in my defence that conceded only 22 league goals all season long.

View attachment 201148

Mathías Cardaico is probably my best player and I have been getting offers from a lot of Serie B and even a couple Serie A teams but he is probably the one player along with Scorza that I don't want to miss. I think you might see why.

View attachment 201149

Danielle Conti was and still is fantastic in an advanced playmaker role at the left wing, AML, in my 4-2-2-2 formation. Outrageously productive.

View attachment 201147

Then it's onto my two strikers and what strikers they have been for me!

Mohammed Gulraiz - I'm fairly certain he could become a very handy player in the Serie B. He's been fantastic for me so far at the least.

View attachment 201150

Enzo Scorza - My star striker. The stats speak for themselves.

View attachment 201151

As you can probably see I'm well underway in the second season, I'm in January to be precise, and I'm fourth place at the moment. I'm really hoping I can get successive promotions due to my awful financial status, my balance sheet is 1 million in the red.

But yea, loving this challenge and will post everything from the second season when I finish it, which should be sometime tomorrow.

The only bad point of this challenge is that everyone has the same players in the first seasons... I see everybody playing with gulraiz and that Scorza guy... but thats just my opinion

I got one out of two.. lost out on Scorza, had to get Maraschi from Argentina instead...

I'm blooding a couple of regens with massive potential on mine, but Gulraiz and scorza are still top players. Playing my own 4-2-3-1 formation

Code:
I haven't got either Gulraiz or Scorza and I got promoted and I'm unbeaten on the second season!. Sodinha was my godlike player though. Nacho Gonzalez becomes available to San Marino on a free transfer pre-contract. He is quality but not transfered to me yet. Still on a pre-contract.

In addition to this Lorenzo Crisetig becomes available on a pre-contract for San Marino to buy in the 2nd half of the 2nd season. If his potential is the same as on fm2011 then he can be the mainstay of your San Marino team in your challenge to get to the top of the league and into the champions league!

Last edited:
Sodinha still holding his own in Serie C1? i still need a decent pair of wingers..

Sodinha still holding his own in Serie C1? i still need a decent pair of wingers..

Sodinha 22(2) 6 goals 15 assists so far this season. Top assister in the league, even though I played him as AMC a lot. Changed my formation to 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 wingers now though for last 4 games and I've got the following results; 3-0 3-0 1-1 3-1. So seems pretty good so far! Just copied my popular fm11 tactic more or less.

Cheers i'm just heading into the end of my first season (just hit march), so trying to work out where i'll need to get better in my squad and first team to hold my own in serie C1.. shouldnt be too bad i'm 22 points clear and in the cup final in C2 so hopefully my basic squad is good enough for playoffs or midtable at least.

Yeah I only signed a 2 new midfielders, 2 new CB's and 1 striker for 2nd season (all pre-contract agreements which are gods gift!) and I'm running away with the league in C1

Just started my 2nd season. Finances are looking okay. But not great. I have a huge hole in my midfield which I don't like, but hopefully it will be sufficient for Serie C1/A. I do however get to use my Sammarinese regen who is doing rather well already.
View attachment 201228
Season is just about to start, only 1 thing to report. Well technically 2.
View attachment 201223View attachment 201224
Wonderful results. I'm now up against Brescia (Serie A team) away for the 4th Qualification Round. Those two games also helped my finances a bit. :p
The only negative you'll see are the injuries I got in each match. 2 key players out for a 1-2 months each. Great. Not what I need to start the campaign in a new league.