QuaresmaBeast

Reaction score
I spent like 4 hours preparing for a season with Besiktas because i really wanted to use Quaresma and after finally making the tactic work (Where he gets the ball way too much) and then he gets injured for 5 to 6 months :/

Good thing i had saved a week earlier lol

sign rooney for my barcelona team for £50M and then get injured 5 minutes into his debut injured for 8 months

I always remember one save, when I was 3-0 up in the Europa League Final with 20 minutes to go and I made my last sub for the game............the bloddy ****** gets sent off within 5 minutes and end up losing the game on penilties............even thinking about now brings RAGE.......never played that save after that. #spitmydummyout

RVP coming back from 5 month injury and then getting injured in the first game for another 9 months

Sign Alderweireld and Jali in an old Fulham save- Jali injured first game for 7 months, Alderweireld injured for 5 months in the second game :l

An old Fulham save where I signed Antonie Griezmann for a record £15mil then he done his cruciate ligaments in a friendly... Was out for 9months.
I was vexed.

2 of my key players get injured in training 1 day before the Champion league final. Wtf ?

liam rosenior!had a great a season with me,then he injured himself on training for 9 months,when he make his comeback for 2 minutes he injured himself again for 5 months!holy **** :/

Last edited:
29 shots, 17 on target, 12 CCC's vs 1 shot, 1 on target, 1 other chance.

Guess who won.

Losing Carlos Fierro, James Rodriguez and Mbaye Niang to training injuries before my CL final against ManUtd. Ended up having to play all my available players in their wrong positions and ended up losing it 4-1.

On one save I lost a player to a 8-9 month injury within the first week of starting that game. It happened in the first training session for the season, talk about taking the p*ss.

signed hazard for 45m as P$G, debut game breaks his leg out for 8 months.

You know when you sign a player on a 4 year deal or something and call a press conference you get asked if it's a risk. I thought I'd answer with the "A player can break his leg in his first training session, every contract is a risk" when I signed Marin for Fulham. Next day in training he breaks his leg. Needless to say I haven't used that option again...

Ended up getting a red, then used all my subs, got 2 more reds and 2 injuries.. finished the game with like 6 people on the field..

I had a SS somewhere.. I think I still managed to win as well :p

Ended up getting a red, then used all my subs, got 2 more reds and 2 injuries.. finished the game with like 6 people on the field..

I had a SS somewhere.. I think I still managed to win as well :p

wow we're somehow related then :p,i've got 3 players sent off and still managed to win 3-0 against chelsea,i was using wolves btw :p

I bought Cavani on Arsenal and he injured himself a whopping 7 times in about 1.5 seasons before I stopped playing. He played probably about 20 matches all in all, as some of the injuries were short, but it kept happening so much, the few matches he survived to the 90th minute would feel like a miracle.

Some times the players get Trolled.

In the last FM I had won the league with United and my last game was away to Liverpool. It was Van Der Sars last game before retiring.

We were 3-0 up at half time and then in the 2nd half he makes 3 mistakes for there 3 goals and finished with a rating of 3. something.

Van Der Sar got trolled hard.

Winning the champions league with Newcastle 2nd season, i decided to quit my job thinking ill get a good offer elsewhere..... 3 years unemployed... until Nottingham Forest offered me a job..... in League 1.