Winning the champions league with Newcastle 2nd season, i decided to quit my job thinking ill get a good offer elsewhere..... 3 years unemployed... until Nottingham Forest offered me a job..... in League 1.

lol..that's why you never quit unless you're offered a job..

i brought jack Wiltshire for my Liverpool first game of the 2nd season Lucas 4 months Gerard 5 months jack wilshere 4 months aquilani got a 3 game ban.

lol..that's why you never quit unless you're offered a job..

It shouldn't be that way though, surely if Pardew did that, then quit people would be offering him premier league jobs at least.

Pretty sure my FM was in troll mode last night...

Striker who was on a "goal drought" finally scores to break his duct, I attend the press conference saying how he'll go on to score many more goals now. Next game he gets injured for 3months.

THEN my other first choice striker gets injured in the next game for a month...

THEN the striker that replaced him gets sent off 20mins into the next game leaving me with 1 out and out striker.

(Bare in mind I'm Livingston in the Scottish 1st division and don't have a big squad, nor the budget to get anyone else in!)

I was top off the league by 10 points in January with Cavani on form scoring 2 goals every game then Cavani only scored 2 every 5 games and Arsenal finished 6th in the league despite winning the league 3 times in a row before that.

I was top off the league by 10 points in January with Cavani on form scoring 2 goals every game then Cavani only scored 2 every 5 games and Arsenal finished 6th in the league despite winning the league 3 times in a row before that.

Lol sorry mate, but that doesn't really sound like FM trolling you.

Got dicked by Porto 8-1 in a league cup game. I was Sporting. Never lost by that amount since.

What about leading with 3-1 after 0-1 then losing 5 players in injury when you already had 1 sub ... playing with 3 men down ? This isnt realistic at all... never saw 5 serious injury in real life.... and happened in a decisive match for the championship > so i lost 2 points cause was 3-3 in the end.

A player complained about wanting first team football..... before i played a single match!

Pre-season with de Graafschap.

Sold 90% of my players and bought new and better players, last week before the season starts in a match against an easy opponent my main (and scoring) striker got injured after 10 minutes on the pitch (3 months out) in the 15th minute my best defensive midfielder got injured (4 months out) 80th minute both my best defenders colide injuring both of them (1 out for 4 weeks other out for 8 weeks).

Dunno how that season went as I hit the reset button like crazy!!!
New game...those who got injured in the previous game did NOT sign for my club in the new game.

Pre-season with de Graafschap.

Sold 90% of my players and bought new and better players, last week before the season starts in a match against an easy opponent my main (and scoring) striker got injured after 10 minutes on the pitch (3 months out) in the 15th minute my best defensive midfielder got injured (4 months out) 80th minute both my best defenders colide injuring both of them (1 out for 4 weeks other out for 8 weeks).

Dunno how that season went as I hit the reset button like crazy!!!
New game...those who got injured in the previous game did NOT sign for my club in the new game.

I think we have a winner.

the game im playing right now has me worried like. Using the 4-1-2-3 exploit tactic with fulham, 3rd in the first season, 3rd in the second season and won the champions league after a very, very generous draw, september of my first season, won my first 2 games in the league and the euro super cup.

Now during the september international break a consortium wants to take over the club and replace me :(

I signed Iker Munain for Man Utd, about 10 games in he really starts too hit form and settle into the club, in 10 games he scored 8 goals (in CAM) and has the best average rating in the league.... but nooooooooooooo! Breaks his leg and is out for 7 months

How about managing Ghana when all of a sudden 8 "star" Players get injured before playing the African Cup of Nations final *Facepalm* the Gyan retires :(

How about managing Ghana when all of a sudden 8 "star" Players get injured before playing the African Cup of Nations final *Facepalm* the Gyan retires :(
I thought FC Knudde was trolled this takes trolling to a whole new level.

3 red cards in 4 games. *Sigh*.

I've had this but on FM11. Got red cards for four or five games straight obviously different players.

Some were two yellows. I remember getting two reds in one of the games and I just quit the game as it is just so unrealistic. Never had it since on any other save but it will live with me forever and that post just reminded me!!!! I'm peed off all over again.

I've had this but on FM11. Got red cards for four or five games straight obviously different players.

Some were two yellows. I remember getting two reds in one of the games and I just quit the game as it is just so unrealistic. Never had it since on any other save but it will live with me forever and that post just reminded me!!!! I'm peed off all over again.

Two reds in one game isn't unrealistic. Highly unlikely but not unrealistic. Case in point: Brighton vs Burnley last season at the Amex. Brighton went down to nine men within the first fifteen minutes of the game.

Burnley still only managed to scrape a 1-0. That was a great game.