The Help Thread

Can't help you there mate not really clued up on league 2 :S

how the **** did you get 5mil to spend with cambridge?! and about the goalkeepers sergio asenjo is about 18 or 19 and he turns out amazing

tottaly off the topic of players, budgets etc.... but i cant find my editor, can anyone help me with some suggestions please.

how much would (everyone) pay for keirrison

how the **** did you get 5mil to spend with cambridge?! and about the goalkeepers sergio asenjo is about 18 or 19 and he turns out amazing
I got Gary Caldwell from Celtic on a pre-contract agreement and then sold him for 5mil to Derby

I'm trying to create a legends save and can't get the player personality accurate. Has anyone got any advise. Cheers

I'm trying to create a legends save and can't get the player personality accurate. Has anyone got any advise. Cheers

Ey i dont understand what you want mate

n my celtic season just finished 1st season came 2nd

Just open the data editor,load your data base then click edit and create a person,his personallity will be under person data.

am goin to start a season with arsenal any recommended signings

and do you think i should choose title challenge or winner
Usually when i play with Arsenal I buy Riquelme, even though he is old he is still a good midfielder :)
And Demichelis as dc ;)

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Has anyone got any ideas of which players to sign when playing Valencia ? The team needs some backup so i signed Ribery, still not being really good.. any ideas of players ?

No problem

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

lol I Normally see 5-6 help threads a day since i have done this no 1 needs help lol

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I need a bit of help:
i am chelsea and i want to buy 1-2 young gk around 16 - 17 years old tht will turn out great any ideas

also i want to buy 2-3 other players around 16 - 17 tht will turn out great any ideas thanks
fiorillo is either 19 or 20 but is very cheap and turns into the best keeper in the world...

Last edited:
nope came 2nd ;( love did gt 62 goals tho