The Help Thread

ok.. I would like to know (most out of intresst) witch tactic is best for barca in the first season. Say i have the original team what tactic should i use? Should i go with the normal that they always play or should i change something? thx for answers :D

These are some of my recommended players for higher leagues: Mario Balotelli, Darijo Srna, Marik Hamsik, some good, cheap, experienced players are seedorf and cameronasi

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

ok.. I would like to know (most out of intresst) witch tactic is best for barca in the first season. Say i have the original team what tactic should i use? Should i go with the normal that they always play or should i change something? thx for answers :D
Play 4-5-1eto'o up front, either henry or keita on the AML (Henry scores more goals), althoughmideally a better AML is needed, attacking mentallity, direct passing ect.
ppl please correct me if you think those are not good tactics

Aha Anymore People Need Help With Anything ?????

yeah i downloaded the new fmworldupdate.
and someone said after you have etracted the file you go to new game and select database

but i cant find where it says new database .. could someone put a screenshot up of where it asks you to select database .. please

hav you ever downloaded a update? dc999
if you have do you know where it says select database

When you click new game and it says 9.3.0

Are you sure you have it saved in the right place?

yes but could you please post a screenshot of where it says select database so i know for definite ..please

No problem

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

lol I Normally see 5-6 help threads a day since i have done this no 1 needs help lol

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I need a bit of help:
i am chelsea and i want to buy 1-2 young gk around 16 - 17 years old tht will turn out great any ideas

also i want to buy 2-3 other players around 16 - 17 tht will turn out great any ideas thanks
bojan if u can get him mayb welbeck john fleck (rangers i have him for leeds he ended up costin 30 sumthin mil to sign coz i didnt buy him young

hy i am at QPR am i promoted in premier league but i am struggling i have bought alex texeira,john fleck,hazard,poli,mccarty,moses,delfuenso,marcus berg **** i cant find a tactic 2 put these guys in, any sugestions?help please i thing i'm gonna get relegated

I need a tactic for Stevenage Borough in bsp please if any one has one

eazvynho - try JP Woody's tactic they are pretty dam good

u wanna sell cambiasso and bring in veloso and moutinho, zucculini and laurito. should seriously be enough for you and you have some young talent that really makes a big difference later in the game for inter

could someone PLEASE post a screenshot of where it says select database when you start a new game

PLEASE

Click 'new game', then it will pop up, you can click the name of the database to change it.
nevermind my skin

i got him for £10.5m
what year you in , what club are you
and is love still at CSKA

Why is Love soooooo overhyped on here..his stasts suck. He has 17 finishing and preety much nothing else and hes like 25 at the start of the game..