The Help Thread

So i started a new Game With Sporting CP on Crhis's 5.1 Database ,
i have a 4M budget and need a striker a Central midfielder and a Goalkeeper , who would do well in this league?

or thats normal cause I play this game now ~10hours and just play'd ~5 matches?It first my save but I don't know,I don't think so cause I should play that long few matches...The "proceeding" windows sometimes took lots of time and when I watching game took lot of time,how to watch game faster?(I'm made game speed max but still slow).It's my PC problem?

I'm using New Update 2009 ..I'm Real Madrid (budget £305 million) ..and I want to sign a new Left Winger.
Ribery or Silva? Ribery could be out for a month maybe 2
should i buy silva or wait to sign Ribery

and Man City offered £15.75m for Gago should I accept it????

???? what should i do??????

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

what should i do ^^

Last edited:
who should i be
want decent money
attract good players
a few good players
ASAP

wrong thread should be in "who should i be" just warning you mate cus im irish too and done the same ting and got an infraction tingy:S:(

I know thats what i said too.. and still got a warning :mad:. anyways everton or aston villa would be good

I'm using New Update 2009 ..I'm Real Madrid (budget £305 million) ..and I want to sign a new Left Winger.

Get Silva
And Sell Gago

thanks
also need a defensive midfielder any ideas ?

Get silva-he's better and sell gago if you have better cm's

I offered £31m for David Silva got rejected > his value is £14.5m> should I offer more if so how much??

budget £279m (using new update 2009)

I offered £31m for David Silva got rejected > his value is £14.5m> should I offer more if so how much??

What year? You'll probly have to go to around £50m to get him, id go for Messi for £40 realease clause or Guardado/Vargas tbh

ohmygawdzz
I am in first season ...august transfer window

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

MESSI DOES NOT HAVE A 5OM RELEASE CLAUSE IN NEW UPDATE 2009
If you had 279m transfer budget would you bid £100m for Messi if not how much would you bid for him

Last edited:
Ok in my third season with Lazio fininsed 3rd two seasons running and just won the league cup need a left winger to help out the casue and i have two deals on stand by and i am torn. I have delayed both for a week, both are for exact same amount of money, 7.5 million and can only have one, the two players are Diego Buonanotte and Sofiane Feghouli which one to sign??? help!!!!!!